Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi (14647 Views)

All State Capitals To Appreciate Railroad By 2018 – Rotimi Amaechi / Osinbajo Meets All State Governors (Photos) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by TedBaker(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mopolchi:
angrywhy he commot south east before?
because of pipu like u
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by stuffs4me(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
We will, we will, we will..

This silly government is about to finish their four years and this clown is still talking about what they are planing on doing.

Did anyone realised that the word will came out a total of 37 times in the write up.

That is all there is in the whole write up
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheKingdom:
Amaechi a traitor to his people
Ipob wailer you are derailing from the topic.
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Ak75: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Action speakes louder than....?
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Smooyis(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
First thing first. We need food on the table, and stable electricity.
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Richardabbey:
I Dont Believe All Dis Biafrans Goat Anymore , Eastern Pipu Are Criminals
Amaechi is from the South South. He isn't an ipod
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by xynerise: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Did you finish the one you started in Rivers State?
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Danladi7: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheKingdom:
Amaechi a traitor to his people
what will you call GEJ 16> 18?...loyalty and honesty?

what will you call the son of eze egwu eke ojukwu who just left his Dad Igbotic APGA to APC?

IPOB terrorists are bloody hypocrite and backstabbers cool
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:

I agree with you

That's what PDP caused us

They are disaster and epidemic to national growth

Sarki let me ask you again

Do you have a life outside nairaland?
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by victor8269: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ttipsy:
owerri supposed to have a Railway, I love that city. The serenity and clean views are overwhelming. OKOROCHA tried!

pls Mr Amechi try and connect it so my Igbo brothers will stop talking abt marginalisation
In d whole of Africa, u r d only one who supports Rochas. Even those he made statues for have deserted d both of u
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by victor8269: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:

what will you call GEJ 16> 18?...loyalty and honesty?

what will you call the son of eze egwu eke ojukwu who just left his Dad Igbotic APGA to APC?

IPOB terrorists are bloody hypocrite and backstabbers cool
Ojukwu's son entered the APC to serve as an APGA spoiler
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by FriendNG: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Blue3k:

He's a traitor because he's having trouble finding funding for certain projects? I guess you didn't read part where he picks priority projects based of economic concerns. The Lagos Calabar rail still very important.

The Ibadan - Kano lime is next up. They need to borrow funds just like Lagos - Calabar.

Which is Ibadan Kano? It is Ibadan Abuja. I am yet to see Kano rail.

is just like doing Lagos Ibadan segment. It is still Lagos kano rail.

Where is Kano Kaduna segment of the rail? And for Amechi word "they are hoping to borrow". Let them keep hoping till 2019.

Buhari have nothing to show for Kano state and northwest in general.

1 Like

Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
very good development cheesy but pls they should extend the rails to the south east coz such development would lessen the grip of ipob on my people.
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Blue3k(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
FriendNG:

Which is Ibadan Kano? It is Ibadan Abuja. I am yet to see Kano rail.

is just like doing Lagos Ibadan segment. It is still Lagos kano rail.

Where is Kano Kaduna segment of the rail? And for Amechi word "they are hoping to borrow". Let them keep hoping till 2019.

Buhari have nothing to show for Kano state and northwest in general.

Different projects hence why you need to borrow to build them. Theven projects link up to north west so now your just wailing buddy. The segments are already approved you just need to wait for funds to build it.
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Danladi7: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
victor8269:

Ojukwu's son entered the APC to serve as an APGA spoiler
And his Dad will very happy with him in his grave cool
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by aolawale025: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
These rails are to be funded with loans. Why not concentrate on more economically viable routes and build on a BOOT (build-own-operate-transfer) basis. Let the revenue from the loans pay for the projects.
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by victor8269: 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Danladi7:
And his Dad will very happy with him in his grave cool
Dad that willed all his property to an albino Olosho and left him for dead?. The guy is officially a bastard, he has no father abeg!
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Ttipsy(f): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
victor8269:

In d whole of Africa, u r d only one who supports Rochas. Even those he made statues for have deserted d both of u
Deal with it
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Charly68: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ibb destroyed our railway and gave trailers as replacement ...now the roads are bad.
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Akaegwu(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
seeing is believing. Start the work Kia Kia . cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by FriendNG: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Blue3k:

Different projects hence why you need to borrow to build them. Theven projects link up to north west so now your just wailing buddy. The segments are already approved you just need to wait for funds to build it.

You're yet to show me Kano railway. Ibadan Kano is nothing but Ibadan Abuja which will link Abuja Kaduna.

Where is Kaduna Kano?

Where are the different projects. I am yet to see one in Northwest only a slow continuation of some federal roads started by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Even the continuation of the roads are like child play. No or leas improvement after 2.5 years in office.

I don't care about we want to borrow, we plan to borrow, we wish to borrow.

is that what they will use in campaigning?

When it comes to infrastructure this government has not done what Nigerians expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Blue3k(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
FriendNG:

You're yet to show me Kano railway. Ibadan Kano is nothing but Ibadan Abuja which will link Abuja Kaduna.

Where is Kaduna Kano?

Where are the different projects. I am yet to see one in Northwest only a slow continuation of some federal roads started by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The projects start when the borrow cash simple not before. It's like asking where's Lagos calabar current when I already told u he's looking for the funds. Kaduna kano probably on list of things to do.

1 Like

Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Amaechi is a dunce; is GE not a privately owned company?
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by FriendNG: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Blue3k:

The projects start when the borrow cash simple not before. It's like asking where's Lagos calabar current when I already told u he's looking for the funds. Kaduna kano probably on list of things to do.

Not interested. Alert me when you confirm it is among and also Alert me when they borrowed and commence the work.

We north are not interested in their future tenses. They borrowed on time to complete Abuja Railway and borrow on time for Lagos Ibadan. They also borrow on time for Abuja runway.

2019 is coming. #2wastedyears when it comes to infrastructure.
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Blue3k(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
FriendNG:

Not interested. Alert me when you confirm it and also Alert me when they borrowed and commence the work.

Lol you shifted goal post now. At first it was about not being included. You were complaining about 2nd Niger bridge which they still need to get money for and start construction. Again I say you're wailing.

1 Like

Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by FriendNG: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol you shifted goal post now. At first it was about not being included. You were complaining about 2nd Niger bridge which they still need to get money for and start construction. Again I say you're wailing.

Show me Kano Kaduna not assumptions. OK Let me just ignore u.
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Blue3k(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
FriendNG:

Show me Kano Kaduna not assumptions. OK Let me just ignore u.

They already approved the kano kaduna rail back in January. Like you already know it's about the funding which they are negotiating with China EX-IM bamk. There's no assumption the it's on to do list.

If it's about construction your in same boat SE guys with 2nd Niger Bridge.

1 Like

Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by FriendNG: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Blue3k:

They already approved the kano kaduna rail back in January. Like you already know it's about the funding which they are negotiating with China EX-IM bamk. There's no assumption the it's on to do list.

If it's about construction your in same boat SE guys with 2nd Niger Bridge.

I am not interested in negotiations. The railway was there in 2016 budget also. They should keep on negotiating till their time is over.

The railway was also there in Obasanjo 1999 - 2007 Budget(s)

From 2016 Budget to 18 is 3 years. Remain 1 year 4 them.

If the above time is not enough for them to negotiate then Let them keep negotiating till their time elapsed.

I hope they finish negotiations on Naira Yuan Exchange.

Let them come here and sing their foolish songs we ain't buying it. Those who stay under the sun or in the rain to cast, protect and make sure the man get there are doz he forget most. Doz pple strongly believe in his capacity and ability but he failed them. He is plan to visit kano in week(s) because it 13 months to election.

He was here crying for votes.

Southwest can atleast show something they achieve by next year.

Northeast also.

North central.

I heard multiple roads construction are about to be completed in SS and SE.

Northwest It is here marginalization start and not SE.

We are waiting for Kano Kaduna railway at least 50% work before February 2019 or keep shut.
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Govt of we will...
Mufasa27:
Word of mouth undecided
Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2017
I challenge anybody to show me anywhere in the world where railway lines are built by private funding business? For them, it does not make any economic sense for a private business to put money in railways. There is nowhere in the world where railway has been constructed with private funds.[/b][b]

I guess this bastard hasn't watch the documentary " The men that built America " and he's been delusional forgetting him and him dullardino have less than 2years in office. and meanwhile the slayer of The lizard of Ubima, the bringer of projects.... is busy collecting award upandan

Re: Economic Diversification: All State Capitals To Enjoy Railway Services – Amaechi by mapet: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Blue3k:
Hopefully Nass amends railway act. It would do some good in attracting investment into the country. It helped India turkey and UK attract billions. I reposted story about amending 1965 railway act if you guys are interesting.

Ok Challenged accepted. I think India has done it according to this article. Might be wrong though.

I also felt that's a huge challenge..... but I believe his emphasis was that governments conventionally owns the rails, while private plays bring coaches, wagons, and other stuffs and operate. A quick read of the Indian model shows a creative way of letting the private sector build and recoup their investment at a ceiling (something tantamount to the PSC model of the Oil and Gas industry here), but the ownership (of the rails)is still government. The contractors are simply what they are, contractors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Need A Good Doctor" - Buhari Replies Obasanjo / President Buhari Arrives Istanbul, Turkey / 35 State Governors Invite Godwin Emefiele Over Naira Redesign, Withdrawal Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.