Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. (1164 Views)

Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Meet Zulfat Suara - First Muslim Set To Be Elected In Tennessee US / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by yanshDoctor: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
election is a game and should be by the majority and not some blackmail or sympathy to get power through the backdoor, beside that with the politics from the south east it shows there wont be any different from governors. i love NNamdi KANU for is bravery but the politicians from south east sabotage the strugle for personal interest and gain. and right now they want to get the presidency cheaply from blackmail without working for it, who does that.

They plan to support buhari second term bid so that buhari will relinquish power to them cheaply.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Bisichi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
I understand your point of view though the arguement can be challenged. Whatever, I pray for the day when Nigerians would vote for Nigeria President irrespective of tribe, religion or geo-location.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by python1: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bisichi:
I understand your point of view though the arguement can be challenged. Whatever, I pray for the day when Nigerians would vote for Nigeria President irrespective of tribe, religion or geo-location.
Your username though. Are you from bisichi in plateau state?
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Bisichi(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yes oo
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by gidgiddy: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
election is a game and should be by the majority and not some blackmail or sympathy to get power through the backdoor, beside that with the politics from the south east it shows there wont be any different from governors. i love NNamdi KANU for is bravery but the politicians from south east sabotage the strugle for personal interest and gain. and right now they want to get the presidency cheaply from blackmail without working for it, who does that.

They plan to support buhari second term bid so that buhari will relinquish power to them cheaply.

First tell us what other tribes that have produced the President have gained out of it before telling Igbos what they are losing by not holding it. The office of president of Nigeria is a cursed position and Igbos like me are happy that we have not touched that devlish office since Ironsi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Duru1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:

It appears that most dunces in Nigeria are equally deaf. Ndigbo do not hunger for the presidency of the zoo called Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
You are not God cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...even though Igbos see everything as business including office of the president cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Ttipsy(f): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
...and you expect they should remain In Nigeria? funny

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Alariiwo: 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
A right thinking person can see it clearly that Igbos will never produce president in Nigeria.

Even when their votes counted , when they were still classed as a major ethnic group, they could not produce president.
So how will they produce president now that they are a minority tribe whose voice can't be heard without doing attache with SS. We the SE/SS unity beggars.

Funny thing is SS people always vote for North and Yoruba whom they trust. If you doubt, check their voting pattern before GEJ came into power.They better get their refelendum quick and get the fvck out.

Noone will vote igbo, I won't and will never.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Duru1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Alariiwo:
A right thinking person can see it clearly that Igbos will never produce president in Nigeria.

Even when their votes counted , when they were still classed as a major ethnic group, they could not produce president.
So how will they produce president now that they are a minority tribe whose voice can't be heard without doing attache with SS. We the SE/SS unity beggars.

Funny thing is SS people always vote for North and Yoruba whom they trust. If you doubt, check their voting pattern before GEJ came into power.They better get their refelendum quick and get the fvck out.

Ranting of ant.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by SouthEastFacts: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Alariiwo:

Oga use statistics to prove your point.

SE/SS since the return of democracy has never taken opposite position in any Presidential election.

SE remains the PDP strongest hold at the National level and SS comes second.

So what are you ranting?

You have only 1 vote.

You are only afraid of what Igbo Presidency will do to this country. No Free money again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Cyynthialove(f): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Duru1:

Ranting of ant.
Lolzz Don't mind him .. D kind laugh wey I dey laugh whenever I read anything SS eee, they don't know there are ibos in Delta, Rivers Igbanke Edo state, even Akwa ibom and cross Rivers .

Ignorance is a disease

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Alariiwo: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Oga use statistics to prove your point.

SE/SS since the return of democracy has never taken opposite position in any Presidential election.

SE remains the PDP strongest hold at the National level and SS comes second.

So what are you ranting?

You have only 1 vote.

You are only afraid of what Igbo Presidency will do to this country. No Free money again.

When you get some education, come back to quote.

We're talking National politics across 36 states and over 6 geopolitical zones. Not APGA or Enugu-Onitsha local politics.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Duru1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Alariiwo:

We're talking National politics across 36 states and over 6 geopolitical zones. Not APGA or Enugu-Onitsha local politics.

Even if you get education, you seemed not fit to use it. There is no one single geopolitical zone out of the so-called six that has elected a president in Nigeria. I remembered when one dumbass geopolitical zone decided to ignore one of their own yet the ninny became the president of the zoo. You and Nigeria are silly jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by SouthEastFacts: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Alariiwo:

I find it difficult to respond to people that resorts to insult as a defence mechanism.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Igbos, vote Buhari in 2019, so you can get Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Duru1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
igbodefender:

Nice try dude but it is not happening.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Victornezzar: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Umu chineke tribe- The talk of most nigerians

igbo this,,,, igbo that, are we responsible for the useless state Nigeria is in

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by MightySparrow: 1:58am On Nov 21, 2017
gidgiddy:

First tell us what other tribes that have produced the President have gained out of it before telling Igbos what they are losing by not holding it. The office of president of Nigeria is a cursed position and Igbos like me are happy that we have not touched that devlish office since Ironsi.

.why are your people claiming they are marginalized?
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by ibedun: 4:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Even those who are blind, deaf and dumb will not vote an Igbo man. Never!

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by HiddenShadow: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2017
ibedun:

That is why Biafra will become a reality in the future.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by sharp2dacore: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2017
You and I know that voting Buhari in 2019 will not change anything.

At the end of the day, he will still find a way to give power to the South West in 2023 and tell you another cock and bull story

igbodefender:
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by sharp2dacore: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2017
This your strong hatred for Igbos, can you please tell us where you got it from?

Did you get this hatred from your parents or from your village elders or from your mosque/church ?

Please enlighten us.

Alariiwo:

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by HiddenShadow: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2017
sharp2dacore:
You and I know that voting Buhari in 2019 will not change anything.

At the end of the day, he will still find a way to give power to the South West in 2023 and tell you another cock and bull story

That is why I keep telling our people to prepare for the D-Day.
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by sharp2dacore: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2017
This is some serious hatred.

Why then do you want to be in the same country with a tribe you hate with such venom?

ibedun:
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2017
sharp2dacore:
This is some serious hatred.

Why then do you want to be in the same country with a tribe you hate with such venom?

Ibedun is owing his Igbo landlord
Re: Why Igbo Will Never Be Elected President. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2017
presidency is tantamount to tribal development. ..no wonder your almajiri brothers will always remain beggars and disease carriers for eternity..cursed tribe!!

(1) (Reply)

George Weah Officially Declared Winner - Picture / FUEL SCARCITY: Fix The Problem, Stop The Blame Game, Soyinka Tells Buhari / Shameless Gov Who Can’t Pay Salaries, Can’t Protect Citizens – Reno Omokri Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.