Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) (30703 Views)

Ghanaian Man Pours Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts In Enugu (Graphic Pics) / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by delishpot: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
dyze:

undecided

Bros, no be every craze person dey roam street. Na example be that so.

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
sonnie10:
Marriage

just like common sense is not for everybody
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by Slazim: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Op sef, cold boiling oil dey?
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Peter......

'Some men are callous, inhuman and heartless.
This incident took place place at Angwan Soja, karu Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
At about 7:13am today. As a man and his wife which had separated 4 years ago. Went to the wife house when she was frying Akara and requested some certain amount of money from her, when the woman replied him dat she doesn't have money, the man quickly took the pot of groundnut oil that is on fire over and hour and pour the oil on the wife and he ran away.
When I asked the woman why she separated after having a baby boy for this heartless man?
She said she was fed up the the man drinking and smoking habit.
This woman is currently undergoing treatment in the hospital but for security reason this post will not carry the name and address of the hospital.
The police has been everywhere since morning but them have not found the man involved in such act.
I wish this woman fast recovery'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/man-pours-hot-oil-on-his-estranged-wife.html?m=1
That man ought to have been in the forest wining and dining with his fellow animals in the animal kingdom. He would have been better a hyena.
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gory breasts
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
DoubleObee:
Nothing good comes out from the North.

SHUT-UP MUMU
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by GbeduTicket(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is just a strong message to ladies. Please don't invest your emotions on rascals...WATCH and PRAY before you say YES!!!
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
in as much as I strongly condemned the man's act..but no by here has talked about how stupid the woman has man the man look by not replying him for upto 20min he asks her 1st,nobody is talking about probably the very malicious hissing sh myt have done wen the man asked her..nobody also is talking about, probably. the "do your worse " that sh myt have said while the man just started getting angry..if u guyz don't know..women like to play the weaker sex wen trouble coms..but can b very annoying...wot I see is a man dt mayb can't control his anger and nit a wicked man..unless u hv not had issue with a gal u onced loved nd cared for..den u will blame dis man..the woman also has tins to b blamed for too...
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by sirpheranme(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
:ochoi! see wickedness!
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Let him drink hot boilng water for 30mins straight. Bloody bastard
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by lahm232(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:
The man be be sent to prison, for a very very long time ...... (35 years with hard labour).....
please times the years with 3
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
lahm232:
please times the years with 3

Haba ..... Would we need to imprison his corpse after demise ?
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
See the first-degree burns and blisters on her skin cry
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by urahara(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
bigpicture001:
in as much as I strongly condemned the man's act..but no by here has talked about how stupid the woman has man the man look by not replying him for upto 20min he asks her 1st,nobody is talking about probably the very malicious hissing sh myt have done wen the man asked her..nobody also is talking about, probably. the "do your worse " that sh myt have said while the man just started getting angry..if u guyz don't know..women like to play the weaker sex wen trouble coms..but can b very annoying...wot I see is a man dt mayb can't control his anger and nit a wicked man..unless u hv not had issue with a gal u onced loved nd cared for..den u will blame dis man..the woman also has tins to b blamed for too...

U must be very very stupidddd.

U idiotttttt.

Somebody help me with that Sam loco efe u must be very very mad meme

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bitch nigga!
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by delishpot: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
bigpicture001:

So, it gives the excuse of frying her with hot oil? If a wife does this to her husband even after catching him in bed with another woman would you say she should not be blamed? If you expect her to control her anger from snowballing to that point even under such circumstance why then should a hiss and do your worse make the man almost kill the mother of his child?
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by DemonHunTER: 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by Charly68: 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
Why marry such a man in the first place?
when love is blind,it is marriage that will open its eyes .
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
delishpot:

So, it gives the excuse of frying her with hot oil? If a wife does this to her husband even after catching him in bed with another woman would you say she should not be blamed? If you expect her to control her anger from snowballing to that point even under such circumstance why then should a hiss and do your worse make the man almost kill the mother of his child?
..thats y I said he has uncontrollable anger..but he us not wicked ..i too almost killed ma younger bro wen he replied me rudly
but that does not mean I don't love him..its an action I took nd regretted at once..but it's just anger and his manner if reply...
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Baba God thank you say no be acid the coward pour on her o.
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by evexx1(f): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Omg! I feel so sorry for her. sad

The man is a beast!
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by evexx1(f): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The beauty of a woman's breez is the nipples.

Thank God the wicked poverty stricken drunk of a man did not succeed in frying them out with the hot oil.

With that, her CV is still in tact!

When she is fully recovered, she should switch her line of business from frying Akara to something more lucrative. I will personally advice she rents a very cheap one room apartment at Maraba and be rendering services to mankind.

It is quite profitable and less risky than frying akara.

The way you started your comment is the reason why you can never be someone valuable in this life. You would always be that disgusting creep with a sick mentality! I feel sorry for your parents.

*spits*

1 Like

Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by evexx1(f): 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
bigpicture001:

I feel sorry for the unlucky lady that would end up with you.

*spits*
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by Sterope(f): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2017
I was hoping I won't find thisundecided

bigpicture001:
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:25am On Nov 21, 2017
DoubleObee:
Nothing good comes out from the North.
except bin beta dan d east!
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by ReinaFarine: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Macmoni:

except bin beta dan d east!

zombieHUNTER:

By the shape of their mouth ye shall know them

Empty drums undecided

And the rest of the tribalistic fuckers using an act of violence to spit out bigotry....
embarassed shame
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by sidnen: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2017
bigpicture001:
Wat da xxxxxxxxxxxx*****xxxxx is going on here?
Re: Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) by Macmoni(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2017
ReinaFarine:

And the rest of the tribalistic fuckers using an act of violence to spit out bigotry....
embarassed shame
dis weakling is just a dumb Bleep 2wards d truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Found Dead Hanging On A Tree In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Benue (Graphic) / Hiny Umoren: Police Officer, Civil Servant Linked To Killer Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.