Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Perfect Sport Niche Blog For Sale Already Making Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Perfect Sport Niche Blog For Sale Already Making Money (589 Views)

Who Has Old Twitter Account 5 Years+ For Sale? Already gotten. thanks / Is It Possible To Get Adsense Approval With A Micro Niche Blog? / I Will Design A Standard Wordpress Adsense Niche Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Sport Niche Blog For Sale Already Making Money by uzohrome(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hi,
My name is Uzoh, I am internet marketer and a blogger, I want to sell one of my sports niche blog out... currently the blog has 52,300 blog readers from all over the world. I am running clickbank affiliate program on it and I am making commission weekly.

the site has:
1. auto blog post update( you dont have to spend your time and data(MB) to update the blog) updating on autopilot
2. very Responsive with interactive interface
3. 52,300 registered blog readers
4. adsence ready to be integrated and stark making commission immediately
5. good daily traffic
6. SSL installed ( secure and with 100% adsense approval)
7. make money via CPA
8. Wordpress with seo and premium plugins installed
buy and start making money

site: https://surewinbetting.com
reach me on 07089249104 also on whatsapp
Re: Perfect Sport Niche Blog For Sale Already Making Money by uzohrome(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
keep the calls coming, the highest bidder takes the blog.
Re: Perfect Sport Niche Blog For Sale Already Making Money by Horlami3370: 12:55am On Nov 21, 2017
Are you sure of all these cos little background check on your website prove otherwise o, even the Alexa doesn't make up to a blog with 52,300 registered blog readers.

No search traffic and nothing than plenty of posts.
Anyways, good luck
Re: Perfect Sport Niche Blog For Sale Already Making Money by uzohrome(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bro thanks for your observation, but you need understand how auto blog drives traffic, all the post are syndicated to major social media and getting instant traffic back to the blog. In most days the site gets close to 3k hit and genuine traffic. Although with time search engine will pick up the site and that means more traffic. Thanks bro smiley
Horlami3370:
Are you sure of all these cos little background check on your website prove otherwise o, even the Alexa doesn't make up to a blog with 52,300 registered blog readers.

No search traffic and nothing than plenty of posts.
Anyways, good luck

(1) (Reply)

Blog, Web Traffic Benefits. / Do You Want To Start/learn Blogging And Make Money? Join Here!! / 10 Hottest Ways To Make Money From Free Mobile Apps and Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.