Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly (697 Views)

Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Wallpapers [1080x1920] / Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Or Tecno Camon Cx / How Much Will It Cost To Fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly by samegold(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
My bro gave me this phone Samsung J7OOF/ds he told it developed some fault that I should format it and he ordered a new battery on Jumia.
Originally the phone has a nice specs 16gb ROM, 1.5GB RAM, 3000mAh, 4G LTE etc.
When I switched it on, I found of settings>accessories is not opening.
Then I checked the storage it shows 10.51gb free, but the File Manager showed a total space of 1.5gb (practically true).
then I downloaded some apps to check the phone info, they all showed 1.5gb ROM, 466mb RAM(but under settings>apps>running apps it's still reading the original RAM of 1.5gb).
It occasionally blacks-out when I try to on it back, it will show the boot screen with the screen I was working on before the blackout in the background.
The battery drains quickly sometimes it jumps.
PLS what is wrong with the phone and what should I do?

Re: HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly by samegold(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
I was thinking maybe I should install custom firmware
Re: HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly by giftedben: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
samegold:
I was thinking maybe I should install custom firmware

Don't even bother yourself. That Samsung galaxy is a clone. In order words it's a fake Samsung galaxy.
Re: HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly by MarkWayne89: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2017
You can do a factory reset and restore your phone's initial settings. In this way, you will get rid of all the third-party apps that bloat your Android.

Factory reset steps here https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/bypass-google-account-verification-factory-reset-protection/
Re: HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly by GrandMufti: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Your brother noticed the same issues, probably that's why he asked you to flash it
Re: HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Fake****
Re: HELP!!! My Samsung Galaxy J7 Is Behaving Badly by badmanlive: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2018
There are times when we Factory Reset our phone and forget the Google Password. Google Password or Gmail ID Password is the most important thing.
https://frpbypasss.com/

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Unveil Galaxy S9 Next Month / See How And Why You Should Use Disposable Email Address. / Latest Smartphones News Today 19/05/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.