Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Can Africans Rule Themselves? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Africans Rule Themselves? (519 Views)

What Can Africans Leader Learn From Robert Mugabe's Death? / Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Africans Rule Themselves? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
CAN AFRICANS RULE THEMSELVES? by Michael Oluwafemi Ajisafe

” Hutu-Tutsi Africans; different people, same language, almost identical culture, within 100days committed genocide among themselves that claimed close to almost one million human lives because of principally caste distinction.

If I am very intelligent and well-versed in the knowledge of current affairs, and world politics, but didn’t love others, I would be just an empty barrel.
If I am very popular and influential, but didn’t love others, I would only be a fart.
If I claimed to be a philanthropist and even refused to exhibit self-love, without loving others, then I am a learner.
Love is patience , love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, it does not rejoice about injustice but pop champagne whenever the truth wins out.

Africa….
Hutu-Tutsi, APC-PDP…!
APC-PDP Nigeria, political parties, diverse religious views, differing ethnicity, but ideologically the same; which is thirst for power and maximum greed.
Millions of Nigerians don’t understand this, “their leaders don’t know them neither care about them.” But with the way people attack, insult and then block themselves on social media sites only show that we are learners, prone to genocide.
The masses are bitterly hateful people which is all the better for the leaders.

CAN AFRICANS RULE THEMSELVES?
A king from Africa travelled to England the land of the Queen with his four wives “old” enough to be his great-grandchildren, and was very calm and law abiding. He took pictures with his four blessings at the frontage of the palace of the Queen without any noise. He then arrived back to his domain and his palace police who he could not take with him to the Queen’s land were seen on the street bullying and molesting people of this King territory!
This king believe in civilisation, he have exotic cars and designer royal chairs but believed that his subjects must uphold culture of respect and as such they must sit on the floor whenever they are to address him, they must prostrate before his vehicle convoy whenever he is in transit when he is no longer riding on horses.

Same thing with our politicians, they emerges from our highly corrupted and gravely disoriented society; so what do we expect?

The masses are actually pawns, readily bidding the acts of their leaders.
The masses, refusing to be sincere with themselves and among themselves; bitterly struggling to outshine themselves for their masters.
But verily I say unto them, if things should go the way of genocide; their leaders will not be hurt but they will be the ones to count the losses afterwards.
The major players of the first Nigerian civil war managed to have their families intact even when millions of lives died.

Continue, continue to support them because of what you think you stand to gain…continue to gather together to lynch those who stole rice while you can’t stop to sing the praise of your politicians. Keep on fighting among yourselves until it escalate and will be too late to stop.

Your leaders will only collect aids on your behalf!

No wonder the religious book of capitalism said that, from the hands of those who do not have we’ll collect for those who have.

Continue to be a Learner!”

#Memories
#BeReminded

© Michael Oluwafemi Ajisafe
Source-http://www.metrodailies.com/can-africans-rule/
Re: Can Africans Rule Themselves? by MightySparrow: 2:26am On Nov 21, 2017
Simply impossible. Black lachlk the mental and moral demands of sgood societal management.

Nigeria is only a tenth of America less than state of Texas yet cannot manage water. UK is aboard t SW land mass, yet managed about a quarter of the world. Black man has nothing they contributes to civilization of any global appreciation except as slaves and no crime as a group. Individuals make it. As a people? Black race is a misfit.

My opinion.
Re: Can Africans Rule Themselves? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2017
MightySparrow:
Simply impossible. Black lachlk the mental and moral demands of sgood societal management.

Nigeria is only a tenth of America less than state of Texas yet cannot manage water. UK is aboard t SW land mass, yet managed about a quarter of the world. Black man has nothing they contributes to civilization of any global appreciation except as slaves and no crime as a group. Individuals make it. As a people? Black race is a misfit.

My opinion.
true to an extent

(1) (Reply)

Victory For Transparency As Court Rules FOI Law Applicable To Lagos Govt / Rise & Fall Of Buhari. / Why Uche Socondus Should Or Should Not Withdraw From The PDP Chairmanship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.