Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

What You Never Knew About Psychiatric Hospitals In Kano State : Pic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Never Knew About Psychiatric Hospitals In Kano State : Pic (668 Views)

Best Psychiatric Hospitals In Nigeria / Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) / List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Never Knew About Psychiatric Hospitals In Kano State : Pic by Built2last: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Education in the north needs state of emergency.
First it was Kaduna teachers, then sokoto eradicating property program now this.

Re: What You Never Knew About Psychiatric Hospitals In Kano State : Pic by uboma(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2017
Built2last:
First it was Kaduna teachers, then sokoto eradicating property program now this.

This shouldn't be a matter to laugh at.

the North has always been known to be an educationally less advantaged region.

I am pleased that Kaduna state government is reforming the educational sector. I hope other states in the North and South will do same.

You will be surprised that some Teachers within the Southern region are even worse off....
Re: What You Never Knew About Psychiatric Hospitals In Kano State : Pic by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2017
With all the years they held unto rulership in the country, they are still the worst hit on everything.

Poverty, diseases, illiteracy, underdevelopment and [s]good weather that makes them as dark as my grand father's goat. grin[/s]

No hard of feelings but sometimes it's good to speak out even if it hurts some.
Re: What You Never Knew About Psychiatric Hospitals In Kano State : Pic by shortgun(m): 1:19am On Nov 21, 2017
uboma:

This shouldn't be a matter to laugh at.

the North has always been known to be an educationally less advantaged region.

I am pleased that Kaduna state government is reforming the educational sector. I hope other states in the North and South will do same.

You will be surprised that some Teachers within the Southern region are even worse off....
You can't find such anywhere in the South... I know a lot of Yoruba pupils who can't speak English language but can write in English effortlessly.
I don't want to say that Northerners are naturally retarded but stuffs like this is a sufficient pointer to that direction.

Personally, I think the problem of the Northerners is that they believe so much in cutting corners, they are d true definition of corruption. They won't work hard for anything.... once they want something they will just call their relatives who are in charge.
Re: What You Never Knew About Psychiatric Hospitals In Kano State : Pic by uboma(m): 1:47am On Nov 21, 2017
shortgun:

You can't find such anywhere in the South... I know a lot of Yoruba pupils who can't speak English language but can write in English effortlessly.
I don't want to say that Northerners are naturally retarded but stuffs like this is a sufficient pointer to that direction.

Personally, I think the problem of the Northerners is that they believe so much in cutting corners, they are d true definition of corruption. They won't work hard for anything.... once they want something they will just call their relatives who are in charge.

I disagree with you.

There are bound to be unqualified Teachers within the Southern region of Nigeria.

This problem is not peculiar to the North alone. It is everywhere.

The recruitment process of Teachers was faulty from the start. No wonder we have a lot of graduates who cannot write grammatically error free sentences today (these include some graduates who schooled in the south as well).

The issue about cutting corners is also not exclusive to the North alone. We are all guilty of these as well.
Re: What You Never Knew About Psychiatric Hospitals In Kano State : Pic by Infamous(m): 1:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Built2last:
The people no just wan learn o. Na to dey marry wives dey divorce them upandan.
Small money someone will get, hin go carry am go marry. No planning.
I was told that they are discouraged from getting formal education.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors Has Done World’s First Ever Head Transplant / Unidentified Man Loses Life To Asthma In Lagos / Ear Pain That Has Refuse To Go Even After I Was Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.