Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding (31560 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by killdiabetes(f): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by IamProdigy: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Congrats to them..

Let's make you an Awesome design
Logo • biz card • professional letterhead @ an affordable rate...

The last two (letterhead and bizcard goes for 1k)
In 24hrs.

See details in my signature!
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by paradigmshift(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2017
wickyyolo:
I love Edo girls. I just dunno.

embarassed

yea na Dem b d best

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by paradigmshift(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2017
sinceraconcept:
This Banky get money gaan o. upon all the money spent,he can still afford lavish aftermath of the party and honeymoon lifestyle

him try but na 2baba marriage be the best celebrity marriage
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Beedude(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2017
I pray we wont start hearing that it was Adesua that paid for her bride price and sponsored the event. HML to u my guy
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by paradigmshift(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2017
sinceraconcept:
Banky be acting like the girl is a virgin
bad Belle,like say your gf no be second hand u pick am from

3 Likes

Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by martineverest(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2017
gulfer:
Why does he have that stupid cap on everytime
banky head is massive
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by rozayx5(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2017
How many south African celebs do their weddj
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by designVATExcel: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2017
They are both cute jare, their kids will be wow.
Wedding dey costly oh, damn South Afrique
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Vikky014(f): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
You mean all the money they got from the wedding, they still couldn't afford a private jet
what if she is one anything is possible.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by paradigmshift(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2017
lereinter:

he is going for white wedding in a cursed country

cursed country that's better than your Country lmao..9ja is the cursed country lol
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Starkid3010(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2017
meaning of white wedding
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by funmise007(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2017
gulfer:
because he feels naked without it
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by sinceraconcept(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Why didn't he marry yoruba woman...why is it that most successful Yoruba men don't marry yoruba women

Just like successful black Americans always go for non black

I will want to know the reason for this trend
you mean like marrying Rukky Sanda who is yoruba rather than all these ugly Igbo or Edo girls?
Peter of P square had to leave all the Igbo girls cos they're not posh enough for him and went ahead to marry a Yoruba girl the same way Nigerians see getting married to a beaitiful oyinbo girl as been high class

6 Likes

Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Kobicove(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2017
gulfer:

He has an oblong shaped head grin grin
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Saintp(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2017
Chai, even celebs wey de broke go borrow money just to show their face for South Africa to feel among.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by MrOwonikoko: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Banky is a complete player. Where is his wedding ring when Adesua can put on her own? grin grin
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2017
When will africans be free from this nonsense. One wedding is enuf haba

2 Likes

Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Magnifico2000: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Rayfield:
Banky's unfortunate Ex right now...
Wat if the ex married some1 bigger and better than banky w?
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by zabadii(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Why didn't he marry yoruba woman...why is it that most successful Yoruba men don't marry yoruba women

The same reason Peter Okoye married Lola. Love don't care who you be and where you came from.

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by hopexter(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Banky must have thought of that but realized there's non available to his taste and class. Do you know of any yoruba female celebrity who's not a baby mama you would have suggested apart from Iyabo Ojo?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Trustme2(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2017
gulfer:
To hide the magnitude of his head. The head be like olumo rock grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Love this guys so much..bt seriously the publicity is getting tiring,enough show off already
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Bennyidu(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Cuz the dude is bald..... grin grin
gulfer:
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by IBBG(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2017
na wa o. una never tire for this banky W news. Make person see something else abeg. Them don don marry dem don marry, wetin come make everything about them be news now? Mind you, i no get bad belle o, but when you overflog an issue it becomes boring and stale. allow us breathe fresh air with this too much banky news.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by kingsmaila(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2017
The so called baby DaddieS/Mummies celebrity should emulate Banky W/Adesua. May God bless the union.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Veraatabeh(f): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
You mean all the money they got from the wedding, they still couldn't afford a private jet
becos he get big head
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Stevebamdex(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2017
teresafaith:
You think so vain..people like you might not even be able to avoid a private keke napep when your own wedding comes.
Look at you clamoring for private jet for another man's wedding as if that's what makes the marriage works..materialism and fake life sum up your personality.
I hate ladies that think like you..at the end of the day,people like you will have nothing good to add to your marriages except your dulus make up face and overbloated useless puss*y. sad that's all you have got to offer..what a shame..!
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Virgohills(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing wetin no go see for this nairaland

Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by Virgohills(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing we no go see for this nairaland

Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by IkpuMmadu: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2017
sinceraconcept:
you mean like marrying Rukky Sanda who is yoruba rather than all these ugly Igbo or Edo girls?
Peter of P square had to leave all the Igbo girls cos they're not posh enough for him and went ahead to marry a Yoruba girl the same way Nigerians see getting married to a beaitiful oyinbo girl as been high class

I think Lola marriage to p square was basically of compensation...because she helped him....and the young man 2as clear on that

But the case of ooni and others like the ondo State governor etc I don't know

I am just trying to figure this out...this isn't a tribal rant

Even here on Naira land...I see Yoruba been happy when they date non Yoruba and non Yoruba don't even celebrate Yoruba women

Pls with all due respect is it that Yoruba men don't find their women desirable or is it that Yoruba women aren't marriageable?

I am just trying to figure out the mindset
Re: Banky W & Adesua Jet Out Of The Country In Preparation For White Wedding by deywarley(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2017
timilehin007:
2much money ain't enough money
You know the feds listening, nigga what money? ☺

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos / Alariwo's Mother, Josephine Martins Is Dead / Salawa Abeni Celebrates Her 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.