Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,265 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Cancer Survivor Joins League Of Instagram Hottest Models. Story+ Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cancer Survivor Joins League Of Instagram Hottest Models. Story+ Photos. (403 Views)

Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / Alibaba Speaks On Widespread Of Instagram Beggars / Breast Cancer Survivor "Ericka Hart" Shares Topless Birthday Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Survivor Joins League Of Instagram Hottest Models. Story+ Photos. by Bharekta: 1:32am On Nov 21, 2017
https://bluebloodz./2017/11/20/courage-story-of-a-cancer-survivor-she-is-one-of-instagrams-hottest-model/

24-year-old Jessica Geneva Florence is
a cancer survivor. Sharing her story,
she revealed that she was diagnosed
with breast cancer when she was 22
years old.
Read what she shared below:

“FIRST OF ALL … My name is
Jessica Geneva Florence. I am now
24 years old, and I survived , better
yet SLAYED Bosom cancer! Death to
this silent monster!!! I am finally
putting you to rest. Today I had my
last treatment and it feels so
amazing to reach the finish line !!
When I was diagnosed at the age of
22, I never thought I.would ever feel
like the same woman I was before I
lost the only thing I knew, made me
a woman. To the freedom and
liberation I feel is like no other .You
constantly battle that feeling of
being pretty and hideous as if
you’re the monster who killed the
only you you knew.

Big shouts to @ihartericka because it
is most definitely a lonely personal
battle..she inspires me to not be afraid
to get out there and love again and
most importantly to love who I am ,
what I’ve endured, and who I will be
come.

(1) (Reply)

Royal Wedding / Rita Dominic, The Courtroom And 5 Other Things You Surely Didn’t Know About Falz / Toyin Ibrahim Wins "Best Actress Of The Year" At The Just Concluded "Aela2017"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.