Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos (29600 Views)

Robbers 'Adamawa Boys' Attack Nekool In Festac, Injure Him (Photos) / Young Man Kills Mother In Abia State Over Love Affair With Her Sister. Photos / Zimbabwean Man Murdered His Wife, Married Late Wife Elder Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by CastedDude: 3:35am On Nov 21, 2017
A young man identified as Abdulmalik Kabir Yaro, has died after he was allegedly beaten by a gang of boys in Malumfashi Local Government Area in Katsina State. According to Maiwada Dammallam, the young man passed away on Monday morning (yesterday) after he was attacked by the gang for trying to prevent them them for seeing his younger sister.

Below are some parts of what was shared on Facebook;

YET ANOTHER SENSELESS MURDER

This is Abdulmalik Kabir Yaro, a wonderful son of my friend from childhood. Abdulmalik lost his younger brother to leukemia about 4 weeks ago. This morning he’s dead, killed (read, executed) by a local gang. Abdulmalik’s offense which earned him death sentence in the court of this gang was his effort to stop the wayward gang from seeing his young sister who’s hardly the age of courtship.

The gang somehow cornered Abdulmalik and beat him up to pulp yesterday. He was rushed to the hospital in coma and gave up the ghost today around 11 am. This is not in Katsina, Kano, Lagos or Port Harcourt, this happened in the heart of Malumfashi, my sweet serene hometown. I’m devastated!

That the victim was my son while my hometown was the theatre of this ungodly violence, made it even more disturbing. That it’s another crime induced by passion and possibly drugs when Nigeria is debating yesterday’s callous murder of a young man by his wife in a case of domestic violence made it even more tragic and cause for concern.

My heartfelt condolence to the parents of Abdulmalik for the tragic lost of another promising son when yet to overcome the pain of an earlier bereavement. Allah ya jikanshi da rahama.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-man-dies-attacked-group-boys-younger-sister-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 21, 2017
And eve claims another Adam!
Cummando ... I like myself. Ordinary gbagaun I don piaun. B run!

My name na cummando no be CUMMANDIE

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 21, 2017
I don't understand.. Though i didn't read. Someone talk to me please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by lalanice(f): 4:07am On Nov 21, 2017
cummando:

tchewww learn to comprehend before you comment.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by BuariCopyPaste: 4:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Not any of my business cool
Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2017
lalanice:
tchewww learn to comprehend before you comment.
Learn to listen to your teachers in school. Mumu. Read again slowly. Ode

5 Likes

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by ImperialYoruba: 4:20am On Nov 21, 2017
May his soul rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by lalanice(f): 4:32am On Nov 21, 2017
cummando:

Learn to listen to your teachers in school. Mumu. Read again slowly. Ode
don't just read, comprehend sigh. ......your case is irredeemable.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:40am On Nov 21, 2017
ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN IN DRIVE NOT REVERSE!

cummando:

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 21, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
ENGAGE YOUR BRAIN IN DRIVE NOT REVERSE!

obviously you're not smart. That's why you'll keep hustling till you die. slowpoke

4 Likes

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Nobody: 4:49am On Nov 21, 2017
lalanice:
don't just read, comprehend sigh. ......your case is irredeemable.
Stay off my comments. Make good use of your mb. Its still too early for me to go to bed. But for you to be up and trolling at this time? I wonder how the rest of your day will be.
Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:49am On Nov 21, 2017
lol I do NOT hustle...I break new grounds...a trailblazer ... watch my dust and remain mouth wide agape until your brain is geared in D and not R!

cummando:
obviously you're not smart. That's why you'll keep hustling till you die. slowpoke

19 Likes

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:50am On Nov 21, 2017
SHE IS RIGHT YOU KNOW?

cummando:

Stay off my comments. Make good use of your mb. Its still too early for me to go to bed. But for you to be up and trolling at this time? I wonder how the rest of your day will be.

20 Likes

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by noblealuu: 4:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Too many unjustifiable deaths in Nigeria. So sad

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 21, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
lol I do NOT hustle...I break new grounds...a trailblazer ... watch my dust and remain mouth wide agape until your brain is geared in D and not R!

what's your name? Omo go sleep jare. Moon moon trail blazer. You think its everybody you can troll. No let me open your yansh o. Else you will blaze a trail out of this forum like some eediots. I won't warn you again.
Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:58am On Nov 21, 2017
cummando:
what's your name? Omo go sleep jare. Moon moon trail blazer. You think its everybody you can troll. No let me open your yansh o. Else you will blaze a trail out of this forum like some eediots. I won't warn you again.

gay something open yansh ko...open vagina ni,...just confess you want your anus bleeped ... but sowie ain't cut out for the poo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 21, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

gay something open yansh ko...open vagina ni,...just confess you want your anus bleeped ... but sowie ain't cut out for the poo
You asked for it homie....I told you....you're not smart.
Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Booked
Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:03am On Nov 21, 2017
cummando:

You asked for it homie....I told you....you're not smart.
brain leak. you don't get it do you?

15 Likes

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by pyyxxaro: 6:01am On Nov 21, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
I don't understand.. Though i didn't read. Someone talk to me please.

The summary is

Jim lyke has impregnated Aishaa Buhari sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by lalanice(f): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

brain leak. you don't get it do you?
lol ..you get time, ....I replied him twice, I no try?? cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by falcon01: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Am not supporting the killing but its his fault yoy know how hausa ghetto boys are but you still claim super man
Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by jerryunit48: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2017
RIP . For clarifications people Malumfashi is a town in Katsina State

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by 9jaBloke: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
It's a systemic problem. The Nigerian social system is on the brink of total collapse and the adolescents are worst hit.

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Something must kill a man

We all die someday
Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
RIP, Allah loves u more

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by Sunkyphil(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
these people again,they can do anything just to achieve their aim angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by MaryBenn(f): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Nawa
Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by agarawu23(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Rip sad
Re: Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos by sotall(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2017
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Members Say Pastor Feyi Daniels Framed, Conviction Will Be Overturned / Bayelsa Lady Rescued From Attempted Suicide Has Died [pictured] / Vigilante Members Kill Army Student In Ozubulu, Anambra.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.