Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning (17094 Views)

Halima Abubakar's Health Condition Has No Spiritual Link — Dr. Ene Innocent / Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by NewsWorthy247(f): 3:45am On Nov 21, 2017
After miraculously surviving poisoning, Benue state-born actress Ene Ogiri gives the evildoer a final warning as she shares her testimony,

The beautiful actress shared photos of the aftermath of her poisoning where she revealed all she had gone through and her recovery process.

She wrote ;
“These were my legs from mid March this year, I was poisoned (Africa vugu) earlier this yr but it started manifesting after my birthday in March 8th. ..someone tried to kill me…pain is an understatement to what I went thru, 3 times I saw myself dying, hospitals couldn’t do anything for me, no medicine worked, for months I was bedridden but only extremely closed people to me knew, while I posted pictures on social media with my legs all covered up just not to give that evil person the pleasure of the suffering I was going throu, I was fighting for my life but it was a fight of faith….. only my faith in God saved my life, God came thru for me, the reason for the thanks giving I held a few weeks ago, after I got better and could use my legs again, I left the country….. whoever did this to me will see this post, so hear me well, don’t try anything against me again, for your own good, please, don’t try it again, because if you do, you and everyone that plotted will lose their lives for it…. I’m a child of God and that is a very big deal, don’t try the God that I serve.
please, do no evil against me again. study psalm 2 verses 1-4 & Lamentations 3 verses 37… But I got victory and I give God all the glory….. Trust no one but God, only God’s love is true…. hold on to God some body, HE never fails..
#HolyghostDaughter”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/actress-ene-ogiri-shares-testimony-of.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by princechurchill(m): 4:27am On Nov 21, 2017
So u travel out of the country and now you're giving us warning post,come back and try us slay Queen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by noblealuu: 4:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Are her village people now on social media cheesy

She had better be more prayerful angry
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by noblealuu: 5:01am On Nov 21, 2017
I was bedridden but only extremely closed people to me knew, while I posted pictures on social media with my legs all covered up [/quote]

The double standard life of social media users... Something else behind the screen and portraying to be slaying to the public domain...

7 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 21, 2017
undecided

If my advice will be taken.

I'll suggest this woman abstains from eating just anyhow. She probably brought this upon herself.

Some of these ladies can eat anyhow. They take up every opportunity they have with food and be forming slay queen on the social media!

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by teemah21(f): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by twilliamx(m): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2017
angry
princechurchill:
So u travel out of the country and now you're giving us warning post,come back and try us slay Queen.
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by teresafaith: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Ogini di hia, bikonu!!!
Even with your poisoned leg, you were still slaying on SM
Nawa
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Flexherbal(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Thank God for her life !
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by JayCynic(m): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2017
My Grandmother that used to have Athritis+Deafness+Acute Limphotitis+Conjunctivitis. Has she entered Frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by designVATExcel: 5:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Damn, that's a real testimony, your legs are/ were yucky.

You should have gone to the hospital though, that may have boosted the recovery. Not everything is spiritual, let's give our village folks a break.

As my able pastor said, "Prayer without works will just make you a burden to God".

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Let's cabg

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Phygo(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2017
This very common in my place in fact na just 50bucks u don dash am person.

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Randy100: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Nonsense, nobody poisoned her.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Stylz69(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Treat your skin disease and stop blaming people for your ailment.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by MaconAwire(m): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2017
MY SISTER NO DARE THOSE PIPU O, SOME OF THEM CAN ATTACK RELENTLESSLY LIKE NEYMAR UNTIL.....

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by sobmos(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2017
African mentality. Someone is always after them. Mtchew. All my enemies die by fire. Lol . Like say your enemy sef no get work. Na you dem go dey monitor. Are you a billionaire? Bill gates never get enough enemy o. Na you dem con dey after. Go siddon madam.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Who she be?
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Milly02(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2017
may God continue to protect her
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by curvilicious: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2017
That thing is infection not spiritual anything undecided

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by eikenberry(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Its either you they show yourself too much or you dey rude. Use this horrible situation to reflect on your own life. You might have brought this to your self.
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by NewsWorthy247(f): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Who she be?

An agbero cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by RapportNaija(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Choi
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by henryhemon(m): 6:25am On Nov 21, 2017
designVATExcel:
Damn, that's a real testimony, your legs are/ were yucky.

You should have gone to the hospital though, that may have boosted the recovery. Not everything is spiritual, let's give our village folks a break.

As my able pastor said, "Prayer without works will just make you a burden to God".

You sure didn't read up what she said or you were in such a haste to type.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by sniperr007(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Thank God she's healed.
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Thank God for her life...Shame to evil doers..you will never go unpunished
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Yameater(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Phygo:
This very common in my place in fact na just 50bucks u don dash am person.
Where are you from ?
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by Ana234(f): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Happy birthday to me..... Wishing myself, happy and prosperous years ahead!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by priscaoge(f): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Thank God for Ur life
Re: Actress Ene Ogiri Shares Testimony Of How She Miraculously Survived Poisoning by mccoy47(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2017
Graphic pix angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of R. Kelly Having Sex With His 14 Year-old Victim / Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie / Simi Performs At BBNaija Live Eviction Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.