Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,791 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday (49851 Views)

‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by jashar(f): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Make she slay crime na...
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by goingsolo: 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Dat her lips though !!! IGP go like dat lips on his nozzle in za office shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2017
This one na Abba super
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nickizoe(f): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2017
Somebody will just snap pictures and people will label it "slay queen" OP FYI that pretty lady is AN officer of the federal Republic of Nigeria... So she isn't slay queening anything..... She's Real!! grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Godfidence: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Op in case you haven't noticed Female nigeria police force officers do not carry guns
They do sir! Some of them carry short guns.
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by jeffjoker: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2017
When she'll fall in love with one criminal she'll now be like Harley quinn
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by hokafor(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2017
I thought it was only criminals that make up the evil force I don't know that prostitutes are represented too.
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by ikoduduakpode(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2017
this are the types used for getting hard criminals, they can act as a normal person in some areas just to get informations on how to get criminals.
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2017
NigerDeltan:
I know her, she is not that pretty ooo

Where is the mark on our face?

The make up artist try shaa grin grin
infact to me she is on 35% and im only fair because of the humanity in me and she knows this...Look at the pics you would even think they were random pictures

......this photo filters are fraudulent apps i swear...Turning mgbekes to Angelinas ����
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2017
jerrybakermillz:
Kkk...hello miss officer what's my offence and she say sharrap while she pull a handcuff on me,and cuffs me to her bed side and show me a search Warren telling me I'm suspected of carry a weapon,she unzip mi trouser to discover a shining M16....just when I thought I'm in trouble,suddenly I heard the music of Lionel Richie All Night Long

Never met any lady that can unzip quicker than miss officer
u get diz kind of hallucinations after chewing mushrooms hallucinogens ����
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Sunbellar: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Op in case you haven't noticed Female nigeria police force officers do not carry guns
Except the female mopols and combatants
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2017
ikoduduakpode:
this are the types used for getting hard criminals, they can act as a normal person in some areas just to get informations on how to get criminals.
is Nigerian police that efficient? wetin concern them with all that?
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by whyipa: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
The pictures of this police officer is highly unprofessional of a law enforcement personnel. Her personal life should display the character of a person with knowledge, not this which she is doing. She should be disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by saintneo(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2017
CastedDude:
"All work and no play", this seems to be watchword of a young policewoman has got herself trending online after showing that there is another side to her besides wearing uniform and even carrying gun. In the spirit of celebrating her birthday yesterday, the gallant and cute policewoman simply identified as Vivian who is based in Lagos, Nigeria - shared some hot and sexy photos to mark her special day. See pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/cute-policewoman-shares-banging-photos-online-celebrate-birthday.html

Why does she look like Megamind in the first pic?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6288531_this_jpgbbeecbb6bd6770235c5ff1fa55845287
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by samsam2019: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Near naked b1tch

Nothing special
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Osi360(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Nice one from Missy Viv. happy birthday
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by lereinter(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2017
na lie
oloshos has infiltrated npf
it seems np now recruit ex ashawo into the force
go see them infront of Uni ibd
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Police Officer, wait make Idris see ya picture. You go become wife number 4

That is the aim
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by emmykennyboy(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Slay mama, let me have a taste
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2017
sinceraconcept:
she's not fine.
but why is Nigeria. police so lawless? it was one of their women saying someone has beautiful cock the other time,and this now. No wonder why they're regarded as the worst police in the world. their men are thieves,their women want to start the art of oloshoism
. What has she done wrong here? Do you mean she can not have a her own private life because she's a police woman? Just because someone did something you wouldn't do, or do not agree with doesn't make what the person did a wrong thing. Pessimists like you who criticise everything are our problem in this country.
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by scopenatty7: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Well, all na awareness and for that reason collect kondo to your hole....Police officers are Federal Sex Workers, so promiscuous
CastedDude:
"All work and no play", this seems to be watchword of a young policewoman has got herself trending online after showing that there is another side to her besides wearing uniform and even carrying gun. In the spirit of celebrating her birthday yesterday, the gallant and cute policewoman simply identified as Vivian who is based in Lagos, Nigeria - shared some hot and sexy photos to mark her special day. See pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/cute-policewoman-shares-banging-photos-online-celebrate-birthday.html
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by okunega1: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2017
You are getting older, you are loosing sanity
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Police Officer, wait make Idris see ya picture. You go become wife number 4
Maybe she is displaying for him...
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by hayzed27(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2017
DIVERSIFY....can somborri tel dis gal to switch job already, hoeloshow
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by nellyelitz(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2017
IGP Abubakar Idris will soon come for you
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by goldedprince: 9:30am On Nov 21, 2017
Ogas at the top don destroy bet kpekus finish sad : cry
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by wambosamuel1980: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Na Officers meat be this ooo.
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by olawapaxy(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
IRANU sad
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by phreakabit(m): 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Financial corruption / bribe has been good too her.
Re: Pretty Policewoman Turns Slay Queen As She Releases Photos To Mark Her Birthday by billyG(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Osanobua!d 9jerian police has started recruiting tarts,i recommend her transfer to IG office,FHQ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do Better (photo) / Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.