Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) (19499 Views)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Staff of Jos University Teaching Hospital Celebrate Exit of "Tyrant" CMD (Video) / Rivers State University Teaching Hospital: A Major Boost To The Nigerian Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Cutezt(m): 4:16am On Nov 21, 2017
I don't understand what the current CMD is doing, the hospital has been abandoned and left to rot.

1 Share

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2017
this guy above me sef,
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by amunkita(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2017
Hmm..
Even the man reporting the news has left his brain to rot...

Which one be " This is the famous empty Jos University Teaching Hospital"

How I wish, Nigeria "sinators" nd "Legislooters" would ban medical tourism Asap....

1 Like

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
This is sad
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by mrphysics(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Lack of maintenance culture has been the problem of most infrastructures in Nigeria. Because the people are looking for works commissioned by a government, the leaders cares less of what have already been built by the previous administration but strives to do new projects to please the people.

Politics and governance in Nigeria is a shadow of what it is supposed to be in a civilized society.

When you pray for Nigeria and God answers your prayer in Zimbabwe

3 Likes

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Lillee: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
OmG. Pls come to our rescue
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by twilliamx(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
negotiate with the authorities......
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by twilliamx(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2017
It is the management of this schools and facilities that ruin them
I remember when my dad died in 2015 and we took his corpse to Lagos University teaching hospital Luth morgue. I was like is this the same luth have heard so much about, I was so disappointed, decayed infrastructure ,looking very dirty and unkempt everywhere. The only infrastructure functioning properly was the morgue from my observation and it was because it was privatized. But if you go to lasuth the one owned by Lagos State, it is in good condition. I think federal government should have no business with school management et all. They should just be a regulatory body for such.

3 Likes

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by jennybright(f): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2017
What really is going on in this country? What is the problem? Do we need to call the gods to cleanse the land? Chukwu abiama lekwam anokwam gi n'aka
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Chai
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Nigeria: A ghost of its former self.
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Dbisector(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2017
humm...this very bad
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Blooddiamond: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2017
That's African mentality for u. We hardly build n when we manage to build,maintenance becomes a burden.
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by columbus007(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Are they not suppose to be happy that their people are not always sick? The hospital is clean but empty beds,meaning the people are nt sick,what then will the doctors be treating? Bed? This guy shld have sense abeg.
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2017
Make the hospital public private.

Simple.
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by ShySteady(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
sad
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by amunkita(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
If the hospital closes by 3.30pm, then jos people re healthy people...
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
God will punish all those who fought for independence

2 Likes

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
I think they should be sharing the allocation to Individuals since they dunno how to spend it sad
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by RapportNaija(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by PointZerom: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2017
amunkita:
If the hospital closes by 3.30pm, then jos people re healthy people...

Try to comprehend, will you allow an illiterate Aboki to inject OR treat you?. This is what happens when quota system is applied in medical institution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by amunkita(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Try to comprehend, will you allow an illiterate Aboki to inject OR treat you?. This is what happens when quota system is applied in medical institution.

what do I ve to comprehend
Where was it mentioned that aboki/illiterate are medical staff

I think u need more than comprehending, u need Jesus...
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by Scopeman1: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Na WA o, I don't know if you can all see what am seeing, even the beds has disappeared, uhm......the question is who took all those beds away? people can loot anything lootable for Nigeria
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by osuofia2(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2017
What a pitiful site to behold, Juth used to be me be of the best teaching hospital back then...but its now ghost of its self...smh
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by GideonThomas(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2017
PointZerom:

And who the hell told you that,Jos is occupied by the ABOKIS.......the you research well abeg.....Village boi
Re: Jos University Teaching Hospital - A Ghost Of Its Former Self (photos) by meneski(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Oh men! See hospital way dem born me.... Don Allah kuyi abu mana. Hasibiti nan ya kamata ya fi haka mana.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: LASG Sensitises Transport Unions / COVID-19 Update For September 9 2020 In Nigeria - (2,494 Tested) / 13 Most Common Dental Procedures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.