Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,685 members, 7,834,276 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers (1378 Views)

'Mr W's Wife', Adesua Etomi Says As She Shares Stunning Photo / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi, Make Their First Red Carpet Appearance As Couple / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by GistMore: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2017
@GISTMORE

As shared on instagram...

Thank you soooo much to all our friends, family and well wishers worldwide. Yesterday was amaaaazing and so much fun my GASH. Now off to Cape town for the finale of our celebration. Love you guyssss

#BAAD2017 #thefinale #MySAExperience #weMove #GodIsGood #moreLife #morelove

https://www.gistmore.com/banky-w-wife-storm-cape-town-traditional-wedding-thank-well-wishers

Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by GistMore: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2017
lalsticlala
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by sinaj(f): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2017
So the gbedu neva still finish
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by itspzpics(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2017
so I no go chop una rice abi
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by DjAndroid: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2017
How many days after wedding and Banky don commot him ring.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2017
lol

Whats wrong with honey moon in their own country.
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
lol

Whats wrong with honey moon in their own country.

I tire ooo. I don’t blame them though, it is poor Nigerians who pay attention to them and make them feel relevant I blame.
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I tire ooo. I don’t blame them though, it is poor Nigerians who pay attention to them and make them feel relevant I blame.

The nigga keeps wasting his money thinking people love him and hoping he can be a power couple. Well, he cant. He will just go broke, and be searching for new talents to reap off, then fade away. The money he is wasting, would have been better spent. Marriage can be happier when its cheaper to run.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

The nigga keeps wasting his money thinking people love him and hoping he can be a power couple. Well, he cant. He will just go broke, and be searching for new talents to reap off, then fade away. The money he is wasting, would have been better spent. Marriage can be happier when its cheaper to run.

You have spoken well
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

have you considered the possibility that he has alternative sources of income?! I noticed several comments you've made about them, I wonder why e dey pain you? you sef go marry, penniless billionaire

3 Likes

Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

have you considered the possibility that he has alternative sources of income?! I noticed several comments you've made about them, I wonder why e dey pain you? you sef go marry, penniless billionaire

You cant be a billionaire and penniless at the same time. Didnt your parent teach you not to defend celebrities who know you not ?
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

You cant be a billionaire and penniless at the same time. Didnt your parent teach you not to defend celebrities who know you not ?

I am not defending anyone! I just have an open mind concerning such issues, unlike you.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I am not defending anyone! I just have an open mind concerning such issues, unlike you.

You are timid when you have no understanding that you have no rights to insult me for own personal opinion on Banky's needlessly expensive wedding. He is just getting married and I am way richer than him, very married and I understand the expenses involved marriage and how wasteful an expensive wedding means and how it fractures and destroys marriages. They need the cash in marriages than in wedding ceremonies.

Make your input and walk away, you have no single right to criticize my opinion. Get that straight into your brain and do not repeat this mistake again.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by correctguy101(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

He's wasting money thinking people love him?

If you know how to reach him please tell him correctguy101 has plenty love to throw around and all he needs do is waste a meager #30million, i hate big eye, do it fast.
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are timid when you have no understanding that you have no rights to insult me for own personal opinion on Banky's needlessly expensive wedding.

You display buffoonery when you cannot respect another man's decision to have his wedding as he pleases. You criticized Banky as if you are better than him, but the only thing you reveal is how low you are in reality.

Billyonaire:

He is just getting married and I am way richer than him, very married and I understand the expenses involved marriage and how wasteful an expensive wedding means and how it fractures and destroys marriages. They need the cash in marriages than in wedding ceremonies.

you are only richer than him in your dreams! The silly fantasy that keeps you up awake at night; a fantasy you can only act out online/nairaland. You can keep your advice, he's not as dull as you want him to look. I believe any sensible person knows there's life after wedding ceremony.

Billyonaire:

Make your input and walk away, you have no single right to criticize my opinion. Get that straight into your brain and do not repeat this mistake again.

I have no right to criticize your opinion, but you have a right to criticize their choice? You are guilty of the same offense! Why criticize another man's choice? Are you in his pocket to know his true financial status? Why do you feel he's gonna go broke for having a lavish wedding and honeymoon in an exotic location? The level of bitterness and negative energy you are projecting towards them is surprising! Why are you so bitter billyonaire? Why e dey pain you?

4 Likes

Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by kokoA(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Toto wey he don dey knack since, them dey celebrate like say na fresh toto.

Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by Jamean(f): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Billyonaire:

Didn't your parents also teach you to mind your business? Banky didn't collect money from your billionaire streams.
Re: Banky W & Wife Storm Cape Town After Traditional Wedding, Thank Well Wishers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jamean:

Didn't your parents also teach you to mind your business? Banky didn't collect money from your billionaire streams.

They did, but I am sure yours didnt.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Beats Ghana’s ONE CORNER Dance With This IKEBE Dance / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Massive Butt On Instagram (video) / Rihanna & P.diddy Dancing shaku shaku To "If" By Davido At The Club(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.