Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) (51973 Views)

Boy Who Went Viral At The Aba Fashion Week 2023 Becomes Adidas Ambassador (Pics) / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top / This Guy Went To A Mall In Just Thongs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by MYBLOCUS: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2017
URHOBO WEED AT WORK
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 10:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Na Flavour Nabania be dat. grin
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by rayobaba(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
cyndy1000:
If he was a Nigerian they will say his village people are after him.... but now what is wrong with him?
city people are after him
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by anyicash(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Soon that will start happening here.
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by mbjsuki(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Na so craze dey start!
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by Bayozomomamae: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
everyone just trying to the internet by fire by google.
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
And this poo made FP
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Aswear Dis guy bet with person..he don chop d guy money
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by wellmax(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Look well.

[s]He is Afonja.

Why?

He is just dressed in the normal traditional attire of the Afonjas just like their great ancestors and heroes - Fela Kuti, Awolowo, Oduduwa, MKO, Denrele & most recently Bobrisky.

He should be allowed to express himself as Yorubas are a highly intellectual and advanced civilization.

Those whites and Asians staring at him are backward and will take many years to get to his level[/s].

Children of hate have arrived.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2017
cyndy1000:
If he was a Nigerian they will say his village people are after him.... but now what is wrong with him?
the entire world is after this one ...
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by onatisi(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2017
cyndy1000:
only money can make a man do this shit , dont be surprised if it was a bet and he just won .
maybe there was a bet that he couldn't do it and now he has done it .
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by cyndy1000(f): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2017
rayobaba:
city people are after him

Lol
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by obosirow: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2017
By the way
Click FOLLOW to get regular updates on this site

https://instagram.com/royale_communications500

Your Online Store for I.T ware

Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by hardyson(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2017
MTCHEEW
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by Threebear(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love his perky ass.

I should try this out someday maybe at The Enugu Mall.
Is your ass perky too?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2017
grin Randy91 come an hold ur brother oocheesy.
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by oluwakayode25(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2017
If I made a large bet with somebody..I'd do this
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2017
What's he portraying? Nonsense.. .
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by leemond(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2017
I guess is on bet... somebody must have bet with him on this... I can do it for $20k grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by bionixs: 11:23am On Nov 21, 2017
cyndy1000:
maybe his TOWN people are on his matter
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by Referendum50(f): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Look well.

He is Afonja.

Why?

He is just dressed in the normal traditional attire of the Afonjas just like their great ancestors and heroes - Fela Kuti, Awolowo, Oduduwa, MKO, Denrele & most recently Bobrisky.

He should be allowed to express himself as Yorubas are a highly intellectual and advanced civilization.

Those whites and Asians staring at him are backward and will take many years to get to his level.
lol
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by chycess(f): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Oyinbo no get witches now.
u think so? well i have nothing more to say [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by baddosky1: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Josh44s:
Please I need help. My Data doesn’t last anymore unlike before, initially it takes 2 weeks but not just 4 to 5 days. Is there anything fishy Mtn is doing to me? I even switched off all apps except my google chrome, WhatsApp and Facebook messenger. Am not finding it funny anymore embarassed

Your data is leaking. Take black nylon and tie it to the bottom of your phone while browsing in order to trap the leaking data. After browsing, gently remove the nylon and cover it with your hand or tie it to avoid more data leakages, remove your SIM card and untie the nylon, throw the SIM into the nylon and tie it back then leave the sim inside the nylon overnight to trap the leaked data back.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by omhor(f): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
Look well.

He is Afonja.

Why?

Those whites and Asians staring at him are backward and will take many years to get to his level.

seriously this guy is funny...�
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by obatoro: 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Weed can be terrible. The guy is gradually going back to stone age. I gat some shopping to do abeg.

Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
High on drugs
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by sirjentul05(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing much there

After all u go see old papas wey call theirselves wrestlers, dem go dey wear pant dey come fight, ask randy orton or triple H or buka T cos he lyk pant wella
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by simplyOJ(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
He must have entered into a bet with his friends if he could..... grin
Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by iamleumas: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
cry

Re: Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) by Celsony: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
All i see is a guy who place a bet with another & is out there to claim it. Dont ask me how i know. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) / How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.