Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

NIIT And Qualitative IT Teaching In 2017 - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NIIT And Qualitative IT Teaching In 2017 (422 Views)

What Nigerians Googled In 2017 / Latest Infinix Phone In 2017 MUST READ / NIIT Comptia A+ Slide For 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIIT And Qualitative IT Teaching In 2017 by Yungbitz(m): 8:49am On Nov 21, 2017
I am interested in learn IT Skills with the view of being self reliant or most importantly being a professional in IT skills. I am limited by Location (Warri) to NIIT as the only reputation IT teaching institute around. I wish to know from past Students of NIIT if they still leave up to standards and if the quality as at 2017 is worth the Expensive fee charged.. Objective Opinions of Ex students or experienced tech heads would be appreciated as my only other option is relocation to another state where there are other Optional schools

(1) (Reply)

Trade Your Gift Cards At Best Rates / How To Play PS3 Games On PS4 / The Samsung Galaxy S9 Launches On The 25th Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.