Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Aluminium Roofing Job - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Aluminium Roofing Job (2057 Views)

For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job / Click Here And Get Your Cheap & Affordable Aluminium Roofing Sheets From Our Company! / Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluminium Roofing Job by egin(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2010
who do you recommend for an aluminium roofing job? An aluminium manufacturing company doing it or an outside professional.
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by egin(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2010
Please contribute. I need your help.
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by adebaxton(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by bamidele6: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2010
the so call aluminium company engaged the services of the local professionals and after the local professional has acquired skilled they tends to be on there own. in regards to your question ,the professional are the ARCHITECT, CIVIL ENGR, BUILDER, E.T.C.whom to give the job are in two vote.the local professional and the company.The professional will do the samething as the localman even in pricing because the company professional would later engaged the services of this people.if you want to do your roofing, i have someone whose his price is reasonable and we will supervise the installation for on a cheaper rate.can you give us d details of the project
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by dailymxxxx: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
@bamidele, adebaxton,

how much will it cost to roof a 80ft by 40ft twin duplex? simple roofing of 700m2.

How much wood? How much aluminium?

Gracias!
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by farrybabe: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2010
@poster i just finished roofing 3bedroom bungalow for #530k plain lonspan aluminium, step tiles aluminium is more expensive, wood cost me 191k and labour 55k. it better to get the outsider to do the job than gettn companies. for example i got quotatn of 686k for plain aluminium and 950k for steptiles includn workmanship from tower aluminium and i was told dat is cheaper to go thru dere distributor i later got it done 4 530k and the guy dat did d work got all the materials from tower aluminium
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by egin(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2010
I eventually got the aluminium job done for N1.15m from an outside contractor. This is for a 4bedroom duplex + a 2 bedroom BQ for a total of 710 sq m of plain long span aluminium (.55mm) not step tile design. Tower gave me a quotation of almost N1.5m. Wood (450K)+ labor (330K) and other materials such as nails, etc (50K) The total cost of the roofing was about N2m. This was completed last week. I think this will give you a better idea of what you need and I hope this will help others too.

1 Like

Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by thirdeye(m): 1:26am On Apr 19, 2010
The individual definitely will be cheaper but I am afraid the advantages of using the manufacturing company outweighs the disadvantages.
(1)The company is most likely to give you the aluminium guage you ordered for, an individual can tell you he is using .70 guage meanwhile it is 0.45 if u dont know the difference then you will lose rather than gain
(2)If the job is not properly done the company is liable and they are more in a position to respond to your request for repairs/ammendments
(3)The companies in most cases do better jobs than the individual etc
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by egin(m): 3:37am On Apr 19, 2010
thirdeye:

The individual definitely will be cheaper but I am afraid the advantages of using the manufacturing company outweighs the disadvantages.
(1)The company is most likely to give you the aluminium guage you ordered for, an individual can tell you he is using .70 guage meanwhile it is 0.45 if u dont know the difference then you will lose rather than gain
(2)If the job is not properly done the company is liable and they are more in a position to respond to your request for repairs/ammendments
(3)The companies in most cases do better jobs than the individual etc

Verifying the guage is not a big deal and does not warrant the difference in price.
Companies also use individuals from outside of the companies. They act as middlemen so why not give the job directly to these individuals.
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by dplordx(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by thirdeye(m): 4:28am On Apr 20, 2010
@egin, how do u verify d guage?
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by egin(m): 6:17am On Apr 20, 2010
By bringing another aluminium expert to do the verification
Re: Aluminium Roofing Job by akinoluyem: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2011
I recommend Taoreed Adedokun on 07033588271 for Aluminium roofing and any other alunium works, sliding dooors etc. see one of works below,

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Idi Ape, Olorunda Aba After Akobo, Ibadan / Properties In Ogba, Fagba, Agege / 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In Ikosi Ketu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.