Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Npower Why. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Why. (1920 Views)

NPOWER: Why Haven't Batch C, Streem 2 Been Paid Till Now? (photos) / Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category / Npower: Why Your Status Changed From Npower Beneficiary To Npower Applicant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Why. by mezebel(f): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2017
My elder sister has been weeping from 1:30am till now because her name is not among the npower successful pre-selected candidates. We thought someone died,as she locked herself up in a room weeping. She intended to lean tailoring with the first payment and every arrangement of where to lean it had been made its just the money to pay for that is remaining. Npower don Bleep up. We are so disappointed. Thousands of application for job,no invitation. So sad.
Re: Npower Why. by angelaakujobi30: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2017
So sad,am also dissappointed,I believe God has a bigger plan for me.pls tell ur sist.to calm down,when there is life,there is hope

2 Likes

Re: Npower Why. by Ezypretty: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2017
same here but I believe that God have a better plan for me

2 Likes

Re: Npower Why. by united442(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
very sorry..but why could she lay all her eggs in one basket
Re: Npower Why. by united442(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
united442:
very sorry..but why would she lay all her eggs in one basket
Re: Npower Why. by olakaokemiri: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
MOST OF US ARE DIAPPOINTED

1 Like

Re: Npower Why. by futureenergy: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
mezebel:
My elder sister has been weeping from 1:30am till now because her name is not among the npower successful pre-selected candidates. We thought someone died,as she locked herself up in a room weeping. She intended to lean tailoring with the first payment and every arrangement of where to lean it had been made its just the money to pay for that is remaining. Npower don Bleep up. We are so disappointed. Thousands of application for job,no invitation. So sad.

Does it mean she wanted to abandon the program and enrol in tailoring?
Re: Npower Why. by bujebudanu1(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
mezebel:

can u pm me .I have a solution for u
Re: Npower Why. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
bujebudanu1:

can u pm me .I have a solution for u
help me too biko
Re: Npower Why. by bujebudanu1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
gracelush:
help me too biko

chat me.
Re: Npower Why. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2017
bujebudanu1:

chat me.08168837747
alright
Re: Npower Why. by saxoholic1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please help me too....I need to get into npower scheme
Re: Npower Why. by saxoholic1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please help me too....I need to get into npower scheme
Contact me 08034697789
Re: Npower Why. by femzey(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
May God help youth in this country
Re: Npower Why. by goldenceo1: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
futureenergy:

Nah she's not going to quit Npower to go learn tailoring. Npower is not a long term regular paying job the wise used it to put their career path in the right direction... Her wish and aspiration is not far fetched from 90% of the wise candidate.

I can really feel her pain and wish her good luck in her future endeavours.
Re: Npower Why. by mezebel(f): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
futureenergy:

mon-thurs for the program,while fri and sat for skill.

(1) (Reply)

Cummins Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (4 Positions) / Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Recruitment 2018 Exercise / Vacancies At Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.