Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad (627 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2017
Hello all, please I want to know if what my dad did was wrong. Me and my dad discussed something very important concerning me and we both agreed not to tell my mum. Just yesterday me and my mum we discussing and she brought the issue up, I was so embarrassed and ashamed of myself because I never expected her to have access to such information. I was forced to send my dad unhappy messages. Pls was my dad right for telling my mum a vital information we discussed in trust. Thanks
Re: My Dad by Tension532: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2017
your dad issa snitch
Re: My Dad by Florblu(f): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2017
What is that thing you are hiding from your own mother?

You dad knew your mum deserve to know.
Re: My Dad by Ginaz(f): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Your mom shouldn't have revealed it, she just made your dad looked bad. I guessed your dad owned it to his wife, your mother to disclosed what you told him. It doesn't make sense to keep vital information from your spouse, I mean, this is his wife.

Your mother should have pretended not to know about the vital information. Now she has broken her home unknowingly.

You won't trust your dad with vital information. and the worst thing to happen to a parent is when their children start keeping personal information and being secretive from them.

Your mom was the one at fault. Please you don't have to be angry at your dad. Forgive him cos he was just being a husband to his wife. They are supposed to share vital informations together especially when it comes to their children

4 Likes

Re: My Dad by MARKone(m): 10:10am On Nov 21, 2017
Tell us what you told your dad, that way we'll know if he did wrong or not.

1 Like

Re: My Dad by Richy4(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2017
That's what happened when two become one... Just deal with it dear.... cheesy
Re: My Dad by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: My Dad by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2017
Thank you all for your advices and response. Appreciated

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think This Man Should Do After His Shocking Discovery? (photo) / Happy Mothers Day (lovely Video) / Parents Should Ask Babies For Permission Before Changing Their Nappies – Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.