Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Masters Programmes With Edinburgh Business School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters Programmes With Edinburgh Business School (622 Views)

Edinburgh Online Global Health Scholarships For Nigerians / CBN Spends 6 Billion Naira On Abu Business School / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masters Programmes With Edinburgh Business School by temitope47: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2017
I would like to introduce ourselves as Executive Development Centre (EDC), an education, training and consulting services company. We have helped hundreds of private executives and corporate clients accomplish their professional and career goals.

It is part of Edinburgh Business School mission in Africa to bring cheap and flexible MBA, MSc, DBA and PHD programmes to African professionals. This year, they unveiled one of the world’s most flexible programmes which is a great benefit to your career. You can choose to study online from anywhere, study on-campus or with an Approved learning partner. A list of programmes offered are listed here on our website. You can make enquiries by replying my emailing me directly at t.olorunda@edcprofessionals.net or visiting our website edcprofessionals.net

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Senate Shutdown UNIBEN Because Students Protested Increase In School Fees / How To Pass Jamb Successfully In Flying Colors - 2018 / Nationwide Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.