Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series (12181 Views)

800 Mind Blowing Facts That Will Absolutely Make Your Day After Knowing / 10 Most Surprising Facts That Really Happened / Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by MzLaurel(f): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
Think I need the electronic bed though grin

1 Like

Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by jericco1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
breathtaking
Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by somehow: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2017
I doubt this, I boil my water before putting them in the freezer yet they come out looking whitish.
tuoyoojo:

it worked
Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by djoe21(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2017
tuoyoojo:
more bonus

It was William West and Will West. Both were each doppelganger. William was convicted in 1901 while Will was convicted in 1903. Thus William was already in jail when Will was convicted and brought to the same jail.

Anyways, nice job. Enjoying the facts. Keep them flowing! grin

1 Like

Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by Raintaker(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2017
Good one Op. Not all are correct though, some are false
Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by Forceup(f): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Nice one.. I like them all
Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2017
somehow:
I doubt this, I boil my water before putting them in the freezer yet they come out looking whitish.

high oxygen content most likely cause
Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2017
djoe21:

It was William West and Will West. Both were each doppelganger. William was convicted in 1901 while Will was convicted in 1903. Thus William was already in jail when Will was convicted and brought to the same jail.

Anyways, nice job. Enjoying the facts. Keep them flowing! grin

Alright boss

1 Like

Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2017
jericco1:
breathtaking
thanks

1 Like

Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2017
Forceup:
Nice one.. I like them all

jara

Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by somehow: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
tuoyoojo:

high oxygen content most likely cause
Mind explaining further.
Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
somehow:

Mind explaining further.

When you freeze cold tap water which contains a little dissolved oxygen from the air, the oxygen forms tiny bubbles since oxygen cannot freeze.

If you want to make clear ice cubes boil the water first to get rid of the dissolved oxygen, let the boiled water cool a little before putting it into your ice tray.

The cubes will take a little longer to freeze but will be totally transparent.
If you let the boiled water cool too much, oxygen from the air will be re dissolved thus making your ice cubes misty again.

copied
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.quora.com/Why-is-ice-not-as-translucent-as-water&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi80bvImtjXAhVSJOwKHRK6DScQFjAAegQIGRAA&usg=AOvVaw38vwT6on_IM0ohkRCdvePv

1 Like

Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by somehow: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2017
Okay, let me see if what I currently do aren't what you wrote here.
tuoyoojo:

When you freeze cold tap water which contains a little dissolved oxygen from the air, the oxygen forms tiny bubbles since oxygen cannot freeze.

If you want to make clear ice cubes boil the water first to get rid of the dissolved oxygen, let the boiled water cool a little before putting it into your ice tray.

The cubes will take a little longer to freeze but will be totally transparent.
If you let the boiled water cool too much, oxygen from the air will be re dissolved thus making your ice cubes misty again.

copied
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.quora.com/Why-is-ice-not-as-translucent-as-water&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi80bvImtjXAhVSJOwKHRK6DScQFjAAegQIGRAA&usg=AOvVaw38vwT6on_IM0ohkRCdvePv
Re: Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series by HiddenShadow: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
mihrab34:
Nice one Op. Thanks for the information. Keep it up

This one you added me to those you follow, hope you are not part of Buhari's terrorists.

I am yet to understand why a Muslim Girl will pick interest In an Infidel.

Take note that Buhari your hero will never succeed in Islamizing Nigeria.

Tell him that we rather all die than to become Muslims through Jihad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Best Physics Textbooks To Read For JAMB. / Degree Mills: 40 Private Varsities Dodge Investigation Bullet / Nigerian Postgraduate Students Going To UK For 2013/2014 Academic Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.