Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal (43457 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / "This Is Not My Child" - Regina Daniels Reacts To Baby Photo / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2017
How dis nairaland and nigeria as a country come to this
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2017
It's only a matter of time her nude or sex tape comes out,shebi to grow quick dey tickle her clit
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by Edgarated(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2017
Raydiation800:

Good luck haha

Thanks bro..
mention me if you find them before me,biko wink
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by Dizu(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017
This girl is beautiful
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by Dizu(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Beauty
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
I doubt she did it, she has been acting since 6 from what I read. ..bloggers should stop tarnishing people's image to drive traffic..and to those already judging and insulting her were you there? The victim should go to the police if she has a good case..bloggers are not prosecutors
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by uniqueren(f): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
This Nonso guy is definitely the daddy yo she is pimping girls for.

Na today we know say na pimping be yiur major occupation?
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by ChiefSweetus: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
The number of us waiting for this iviot to turn 18 eh?!
My dear, RIP to your young toto! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by Truflexunits(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
You too fine, ya mama born u well.
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by segebase(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
i need to have intercourse with dis geh

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by tofolo(m): 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
bros. where do you get this your Meme's from? cool
BruncleZuma:
Cheap publicity stunt...

[img]https:///media/11-21-2017/lI1RTh.gif[/img]
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by BruncleZuma: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
tofolo:
bros. where do you get this your Meme's from? cool

Imgur, Giphy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by tofolo(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
ok, how do i download?
BruncleZuma:

Imgur, Giphy
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by BruncleZuma: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
tofolo:
ok, how do i download?
Or just go to Makeagif.com
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by fiyin47(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Edgarated:
which nude pictures?
where are they?
been searching all over the internet for them...

grin grin

Bye, let me continue my search!

Lol wankstar
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by akigbemaru: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
edlion57:
I don't like the attention nairaland is giving to this girl/lady....is getting too much..haba
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by akigbemaru: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Thozi:
Wetin dis one go bring for my table smh, abeg make she pack well joor
Re: Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal by rosalieene(f): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amanda Chisom again!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's Face Off With AliKiba At Chris Brown's Concert In Kenya / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2017 {updated List} / Davido: I Saw Stars After I Was Slapped - Tumi Lawrence, Kizz Daniel's Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.