Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) (33315 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Explosion Rocks Adamawa Mosque, Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by heendrix(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
acaolly1:

GOD will surely give u your deserved treatment for calling his prophet "IDIOT" you call a prophet of GOD idiot right, when the response comes from GOD u won't come back here to say it... you lack knowledge and u refused to seek knowledge. Muhammed (S.A.W), Jesus, Abraham, Moses and co are all prophet of GOD and they never preached suicide or killing of innocent souls, Muslims were killed in a mosque and u call a prophet of GOD Idiot? Take steps now to seek forgiveness as fast as possible...

the words of Mohammed (S.A.W) said in his words (hadith 4. 52, 220) for I have been victorious and gained victory through terror

so definitely he ain't lying that what they can all do to get victory terrorising people so you cant blame him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
nice comment u have sense pass plenty of ur southeastern brethren
Lol, see as you dey invite trouble.grin
OneNigeria
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by jonadaft: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Your the fooll bro
No, YOUR MOTHER IS
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
AroOkigbo:
Not again!
Imagine a world where we are all christians. ..
It seems you are not getting this right bro. This is not a Muslim affair , this is just the affair of a particular deranged section of the Muslim world and they are just a few of the total Muslim populace. Yes true they are Muslims but they just exploited a few part of the Quran and are using it for their selfish reason.
Wars are fought in the Old Testament too but that dosen’t mean we should say we need to keep fighting too.

But this bleeping crazy set of people keep quoting the Quran out of context , they didn’t choose the part of the Quran that says “if you kill a single man that means you’ve killed all humanity” but they went ahead to chose the ways of the past that is a history of the past wars of the Middle East.
Can you describe this devlished confused deranged elements that killed Muslim worshippers in the mosque as Muslims; HELL NO. They are just Muslim by book but they are far from the peace that the Muslim word means itself. Unless the whole world start differentiating Muslim from this devilish people and we collectively tackle them , I think this terrorism will persist in the world.
So before you say all Muslims are terrorist next time, you gotta check your brain and remember all the good and loving Muslim in the south and the other parts of the world as a whole .

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
God have mercy! When this thing started and they were burning churches,the Islamic leaders never rose up to condemn the monsters unknown to them that this Boko Haram group are blood suckers who respect nobody...see things today ..
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by BabaAduras: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
orisa37:
Fulanis! They are only in Nigeria to kill Christians and other tribes.
Just hear the gibberish from Miyetti Alhassan?

Why can't you pause and think at least for 5 seconds before commenting on a tread. It is unfortunate that God created people like you that can not engage their reasoning faculty before taking any action.

The tread says the explosion was in a mosque during morning prayers, what has Fulanis killing of Christians got to do with that? The explosion happened in Mubi (a predominant Fulani town), what has Fulanis killing other tribes got to do with that?

You have no compassion for people that woke early in the morning to worship God and lost their lives, all you can see is colouration in Religion and Tribalism. I am very sorry for the likes of you because you are a sorry case.

Like Mercy Johnson said "go and chop grass"

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
I follow mama patience for this one.... chai there is God oooo
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by jabolo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
BabaAduras:

You have no compassion for people that woke early in the morning to worship God and lost their lives, all you can see is colouration in Religion and Tribalism. I am very sorry for the likes of you because you are a sorry case.

Sadly, this is the default mode of many among the so-called 'youths' of today. Just read this thread from the top.

There is a kind of ugliness in their lives that makes one scared about what values they could be imparting to their offsprings, perpetuating the cycle of hate until ... Rwanda v2

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Its muslim killing muslim. Who cares!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by bigfish3k: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jelal0007:
And u think christians never shed blood in the name of jesus before? Go read history man!!!

agreed , Christians shed blood before, then discovered its the wrong thing to do then stopped it hundreds of years ago and apologized.

Muslims now picked it up and don't want to stop even in this current civilization

how come its only wrong things they picked up from Christianity. those wrongs that have been discarded
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by mayor2upra(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Well,R.I.P to the dead.

Unfortunately they dont know Jesus as their saviour.

All i know is that Jesus is the way,the truth and life.
Give your life to Christ cos He is coming back soon.

And lets pray for Nigeria.biko

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by memunatu50: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
If it were to be church, they will be criticizing Islam. Receive sense it has nothing to do with Islam

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
eagleeye2:
Nigeria and Nigerians have really CHANGED oh. I don't see many people politicizing this Boko Haram thing again. If it were before, during the reign of the Otuoke man, we would have been seeing about 7 pages of argument and counter argument about how the 'dullard' is not keen on security of lives and properties.
It's nice sha

People are getting used to it and is not new anymore.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Buhari4dullard: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Edu3Again:
Since Buhari cannot condemn these attacks and they don't attack Christians, who cares angry
Na dem way oh!
Islamabad

baysol:

Religion of perverts. surely as the bible says Babylon the great will turn upon itself and it will eat its own flesh and drink its own blood. Don't get me wrong this will also include Christendom churches that have turn the gathering of God's people to cave of robbers.
Nothing good in that religion, na so so kill dem sabi.

2lateBiafra:

SHUT -UP , IDOL WORSHIPPER
Una god na violent god ein be.

lonelypal:

which part of the pit of hell did u crawl out from? You are nothing but a demented fool angry
Religion of perverts, na so una prophet marry 6yr old baby grin

Ahmedhussain3463:
brain impair personality like u,if a toddler opinion is seek on the situation ,his remark will b a milestone compare to what u just write,as for me am a muslem and all my extended family are christans.am more humanity than am religion.
Ur religion is nothing but violence.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by eagleeye2: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
Zenithpeak:

People are getting used to it and is not new anymore.
I can never get used to hearing of people killed. Are we becoming less human.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by kjhova(m): 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
orisa37:

I don't think you are very informed. This is Boko Haram and hardly are any of there members known to be Fulani or speak Fulfude.

They are often Chaldic/Borno/Kanem and other North-Eastern folks.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
bigfish3k:

agreed , Christians shed blood before, then discovered its the wrong thing to do then stopped it hundreds of years ago and apologized.

Muslims now picked it up and don't want to stop even in this current civilization

how come its only wrong things they picked up from Christianity. those wrongs that have been discarded
Ehen? U think so? The Lord's Resistance Army in Uganda has stopped all its atrocities abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, see as you dey invite trouble.grin
OneNigeria
so, is a crime to commend a detribalise and pro one niegeria comment of urs?sister i gbadun u pass many of ur brodas and sister that hate islam and forget every religion have pervert.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by wisestfool1759(m): 4:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ode, you really need to be installed with a of senses...
iambabaG:
If it brings me to slam my head on the floor.. it’s a bad religion!!
#Islamabad

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by pneumaticos(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
so, is a crime to commend a detribalise and pro one niegeria comment of urs?sister i gbadun u pass many of ur brodas and sister that hate islam and forget every religion have pervert.

U sound like a yoruba Muslim from osun or kwara

Islam seems to have deplete your reasoning capacity

Do not argue this...this has been statistically proven

Your response to this is a confirmation of my statment above
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Musharraf: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
The usual suspects. Sigh.
You are MAD
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
pneumaticos:

U sound like a yoruba Muslim from osun or kwara

Islam seems to have deplete your reasoning capacity

Do not argue this...this has been statistically proven

Your response to this is a confirmation of my statment above

lol,funny bro,am a muslem and a liberalist am just suprise u pointing out to quality that does not befitt me.am nt frm either of the above state mention, just so unfortunate that hypocraccy has eaten up ur sense of reasoning that u are quick to to questiions other people's mind,only islam have pervert,only muslem have penchant for terrorism,only muslem kills at will,only muslems inflict harm on other people abi?israel,ocean of christanity and the head quarter of terrorism is not taken any blame from fanatic like u.no pblem, you own ur mouth and u free to spew anything u like against islam with it.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by orisa37: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
The Fulanis imported Bokoharam into Nigeria just like Late Aminu Kano and Abu Rimi imported Matasine from Maruwa into the State House in Kano.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Your ALLAH has no power to forgive the sins of the departed. Only the living can have their sins forgiven not the dead. Tell your people to stop dressing like masquerades, it helps the bombers to cover their bombs. Kiss the truth.

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Onyeamuma999: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
well-done book haram for this great blow to buhali and his foolish government more of this they thought boko haram is ipob
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by chillychill(f): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
heendrix:

unfortunately they all not going where you think they should be
that is y am praying for them
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
We are in this together, no south or North. I want peace in Nigeria that's why I said one Nigeriagrin
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onyeamuma999:
well-done book haram for this great blow to buhali and his foolish government more of this they thought boko haram is ipob
Na wa o
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by orisa37: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mercy Johnson chops "Elefo and Spinatch" and they are grass.
But you won't understand 'cos you, as Bokoharam or their importer, hate Western Education.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Jonathan:

No, MY MOTHER IS THE FOOL

That's fine...
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
We are in this together, no south or North. I want peace in Nigeria that's why I said one Nigeriagrin
yes or for the state to live religion and tribe must die.i love u if truely u are a lady,u knw pfile deceive some time.u are a pan nigeria.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills 30 Worshippers In Adamawa Mosque (Graphic Photos) by faheez(m): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
orisa37:
only to kill Christians inside the mosque?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawrence Iyere Gives Neya Uzor Kalu Range Rover On Their Wedding Day / Canceled South-South Meeting: Garba Shehu Reacts / Saudi Arabia To Build Refinery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.