Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (65720 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by DIKEnaWAR: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ebuka tell us your tailor
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by holluphemydavid(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Banky's marriage got more hype than any album Banky has ever put out, plus future albums too.
which is a tin of joy and everybody pray for such
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Infajay(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
I think it is Lautech

Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Positiveminds(m): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
biacan:
embarassedEnough of all these banky celebrations....... but these Ebuka of a guy is so cute

Biko nne , how many Ebuka is/are so cute a guy/guys?

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by nNEOo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Be like I don't see well, what's special about that outfit?

Them still wan do white wedding? shocked shocked

rotff ....
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by otivere: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Any of my paddy try fine pass me or wear more expensive cloth to my marriage, we go just exchange cloths cos is my day, b4 he go come dey confuse my bride.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Diesel1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
biacan:
embarassedEnough of all these banky celebrations....... but these Ebuka of a guy is so cute
you're talking bout Ebuka's cuteness when you haven't seen me inna real life
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by asawanathegreat(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
This guy finish the dressing sha, nice outfit.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by ersonleads(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Antoeni:
Dis Bankole and d dis Etomi marriage matter is becoming so irritating
seconded

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by JeffBezos: 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
gnykelly:

you are jeff bozos you know what to do. and by the way where did you get the money for data from.
Network nodey dash data again?
Bro abeg
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by mpowa(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
which one is white wedding again? So this wedding never finish, I thought last weekend was the last we'll hear of it.

Celebrity weddings na one year - as long as the marriage itself - I sha pray that yours will last till death, pls focus more on the marriage o.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by 2shure: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
im sleeping on the throne
wake me up wen banky breaks up.
over rated shiit
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Droyal(f): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nothing extraordinary about his agbada.

Its well tailored that's all.

What's with the Chinese button?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Michealdonald: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
OKIJA guys are the cutest Ibos....
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Peacefullove: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
JayCynic:
The sooner we realise that there is more to marriage than just wedding, that there are 25-50 painstaking years of activities. the better for our marriages.

Vital Point many people of today fail to realize, They just focus on Wedding forgetting the marriage itself .

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by opedaydydx9(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

exactly what came to my mind... Maybe it's cus am a designer sha........ That bankys cap tho
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Aww ebuka is so cute

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Alwaysking: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
biacan:
MuMu he's already married. grin
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by biacan(f): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Alwaysking:
MuMu he's already married. grin
I don't mind
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Josmila(m): 5:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Antoeni:
Dis Bankole and d dis Etomi marriage matter is becoming so irritating

They are celebrities, news of their wedding can't help but be in your face bro. That's the reality.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by tiwiex(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
sirusX:
Let's hope he doesn't steal their thunder again by upping his game by the white wedding cheesy grin
We won't have noticed if not for AY. Or was it basket mouth?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

So you're not a billionaire? Tcheew. Don't talk to me abeg.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by konkobility: 3:39am On Nov 22, 2017
please has anyone seen or heard from #BOBRISKY since afta d arrest?? undecided
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Horlamidey25(m): 11:57am On Nov 22, 2017
U want to tell me that d wedding ceremony still continues. Court, traditional and white wedding. Oga money speaking sha. But wait this guy he wanted a low profile wedding
Re: Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" by Bifrost: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Nonsense and weddings!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is Not Pregnant, She's Wearing Moonbump"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.