Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections (15248 Views)

Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians / 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / Osita Chidoka‏ Congratulates Obiano, APGA As The Winner Of 2017 Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Abagworo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sai Buhari. Only Buhari.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oblang:

U should be patient enough for him to loose first come 2019. abi no be person wey loose dey accept defeat?

He is trying to impress southern electorates because of 2019.

He is seeking for soft landing for 2019.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Cajal(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Frankyboy1:
I am no Northerner neither a Muslim,but in my years of psychological assessment,I can say, Buhari is a good and upright man, sometimes too straightforward for his personal and party disadvantage, he is one who wants to do what is morally right at all times,not given to greed and avarice,has some Northern sentiments,like we all do have our inert bias,but mark my word,this is the last honest and selfless politician standing
.....yes sir...even though it does not seem to be so....BUT DEFINITELY WE SHALL CONFIRM YOUR THIS UR DEPOSIT WHEN BUHARI LEAVES POWER....another. Likes for u sir
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by favick: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Keneking:
After one week abi
......d man is a snail
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by positivetaught: 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
After how long?,a pure after thought attempt to take undue credit, elections that APC fought desperately dirty to win you are now talking of free n fair, even the observers felt otherwise keep deceiving yourself n your cheer gang.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Bisichi(m): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Buhari is a gentleman
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by CrtlAltDel: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:
[s]I have come to understand that equating Nigeria to Animals without being specific is a great insult to animals who had formed and who has a well organized system of Government with a working Castes or social classes.

For Instance: Termites

Winged female and male Termites will continue to fly around until they have grown and decide to make babes. The very moment they Met, they will loose their wings and come down to establish their Colony.

You can not establish a Colony without attaining a particular quality or Age. The couple will be Called a Queen and a King respectively. In the colony, they will start to make babies and the babies will grow taking up their Roles.

The Colony Castes are divided into three, Thats; The Queen and the king(Executives) Proletariat (Workers) and The Soldiers.

Their functions are categorically stipulated, the Executives are the head, the workers are in charge of building and expanding the colony, whereas, the Soldiers protect the Colony against external aggression..

Now, look clearly and tell me, if is not an insult to Compare Nigeria with Termites Colony.

Nigeria, a Country, that cannot provide jobs for her willing workers. A country that uses her Soldiers to kill her citizens instead of protecting them against external aggression.

Please, if you're equating Nigeria with Animals, be specific bcz it will be an insult to some Animals[/s]
Is this not the guy that said he would denounce his igboism if there was election in Anambra…. You and your fellow ipigs should bury your head in sand
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5240172_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Joephat(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Is this not the guy that said he would denounce his igboism if there was election in Anambra…. You and your fellow ipigs should bury your head in sand
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5240172_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

That's what makes Termites' colony preferable to Nigeria... Listen more.

We don't know we getting it wrong.... We always think its all about hate when one proffers solution to Nigerian's problems.

At this juncture sir, I would allow you to die with your poor imagination..
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by velix: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Sicilyjoe:

U Are an animal, election was held on sat, winner announced on sun/Mon
[q[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]uote author=Frankyboy1 post=62581124]I am no Northerner neither a Muslim,but in my years of psychological assessment,I can say, Buhari is a good and upright man, sometimes too straightforward for his personal and party disadvantage, he is one who wants to do what is morally right at all times,not given to greed and avarice,has some Northern sentiments,like we all do have our inert bias,but mark my word,this is the last honest and selfless politician standing[/quote] I like it is true my brother
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by velix: 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wow this is real transparency no blood shed
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by CrtlAltDel: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Joephat:

[s]That's what makes Termites' colony preferable to Nigeria... Listen more.

We don't know we getting it wrong.... We always think its all about hate when one proffers solution to Nigerian's problems.

At this juncture sir, I would allow you to die with your poor imagination[/s].
Shattap there….. Shamelesss inconsequential irrelevant ipig grin grin grin
[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Lomprico2: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Taaaaaaaa! Na because una plan no work!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Celdanstar: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ndi Anambra are pace setters in any field of human endeavour. Peacefully they filed out to shame their detractors. Umu Igbo ndewo.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Rowj: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Frankyboy1:
I am no Northerner neither a Muslim,but in my years of psychological assessment,I can say, Buhari is a good and upright man, sometimes too straightforward for his personal and party disadvantage, he is one who wants to do what is morally right at all times,not given to greed and avarice,has some Northern sentiments,like we all do have our inert bias,but mark my word,this is the last honest and selfless politician standing
you are right
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Yyeske(m): 5:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Joephat:

That's what makes Termites' colony preferable to Nigeria... Listen more.

At this juncture sir, I would allow you to die with your poor imagination..
Have you denounced your Igboship yet?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Yyeske(m): 5:20am On Nov 22, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Shattap there….. Shamelesss inconsequential irrelevant ipig grin grin grin
[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]
You dey mind am?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Obiano , Promises Nigerians Credible Elections by Abee79(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
We can only believe this promise when promises made in 2015 have been fulfilled . . . . lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traders Protest Shutdown Of Utako Ultra-Modern Market In Abuja (Photos) / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Diezani’s Landed Property / Integrated Payment System Saved ₦361 Billion Despite Opposition, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.