Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ever Wondered What Should You Blog About. Never Worry Here Is WHAT - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ever Wondered What Should You Blog About. Never Worry Here Is WHAT (465 Views)

How To Pick A Topic To Blog About / Is It Copyright Infringement To Blog About A Football Club? / Bloggers Should You Blog Hard Or Blog Smart In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered What Should You Blog About. Never Worry Here Is WHAT by IMMORTALSEDO: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blogging derives its name from bloggers uniqueness among themselves, and it is basically a product of what you can do best. Take for instance you’re seated face to face with your laptop wondering what to write about and nothing was forthcoming. An hour was gone and still nothing to show for it, time extended to five hours and you’re still staring at your laptop, this is a sign that you want to be “original”. Trying to be original when it comes to blogging is one of the hardest tasks faced by bloggers as they see it as a waste of time and energy writing about something unique, but much considerably sometimes, bloggers think no-one is interested in what they have to offer in their own uniqueness.

Say you are a woodwork designer that designs home appliances with crumbs of wood and planks and you ever considered creating a blog. Since woodwork is what you’re perfect with, isn’t it good that you start a blog about your craft and be perfect in it? Rather you could think no-one may be interested in woodwork and you then search for what everyone wants to read about, and there you go you create a celebrity, entertainment website and join the mass of millions of Nigerians in same blogging Niche.

Creating a blog so perfect and simple could be very benefiting as you could serve yourself only original website articles and this will leave you to blog smart.

See also: bloggers should you blog hard of blog smart?

Now let’s take a look at the reason for this article “what should you blog about”

Understanding blogging

Blogging is passion, motivation, educational qualification maybe, knowledge and maybe a little of exposure.

blogging for passion

When you blog, you should blog about what you have passion for I mean what you are/feel passionate about, it could be football, blogging tips, technology, food or craft works. Stated by Harsh Kumar Agrawal I started blogging as a passion before I even dreamt about making money with it. It was in my third blogging year that I started thinking of how to monetize my blog. Exactly the same should go to you as a blogger. It isn’t about making the money but basically about helping people with your uniqueness.

Blogging for motivation

Blogging could also come from motivation, you should blog about what you’re motivated about. It could be anything maybe with some potential meaning or without any potential meaning but blogging about any topic gives it meaning. Motivation is one of the watchwords towards blogging. I happen to be an example “I was motivated to write about blogging tips, not because I am too perfect but I believe some people would need my contribution in the internet”.

Blogging due to educational qualification

Some people do achieve some educational qualification and wish to share their experience or what they know with the entire universe. I once know a blogger who is an estate manager, graduated three years back and now runs a real estate blog exposing what he knew about blogging to the entire world. Another instance is the IT guru the admin@ 3ptechies.com, he hold a degree in ITC and runs a blog that explains just the same as the degree he holds. blogging due to educational qualification is another way of extending teaching and lecturing to far and wide angles.

Blogging due to knowledge

Knowledge is power they say. Your personal knowledge over things are to a very good extent one of the basic reasons why you should blog. Exposing your knowledge to the entire world deals perfectly with several blogs who stand uniqueness and share original articles out of their own personal opinions and knowledge. A blogger who serves a strong knowledgebase in technology could open a tech blog and share his knowledge with his website visitors.

blogging as a result of exposure

Little or huge exposure to to happenings in life and some things which are unique and explains more about other things in life could account a big time to the reasons for creating a blog. When one creates a blog as a result of exposure, he/she writes more of reviews than just ordinary articles and these reviews throws more light on how to properly make use of the appliances or things being reviewed at....

Read on: http://blogincomes.com.ng/blog-detailed-insight-guide-blogging-successfully/

1 Like

Re: Ever Wondered What Should You Blog About. Never Worry Here Is WHAT by Dmayor7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
This is so awesome of You.

As an add on, I want to introduce an ultimate guide on how to create your own blog easily using wordpress.

Click here now www.w3programs.com

Kudos

(1) (Reply)

Professional Mobile And Web Development Solutions. / In Need Of Custom Designed Scripts And Templates (ready To Pay) / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.