Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

How far do you think the super eagles will go at the world cup? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How far do you think the super eagles will go at the world cup? (626 Views)

Poll: How far will the super eagles go at the world cup

first round exit: 0% (0 votes)
round of 16: 12% (1 vote)
quarter-final: 25% (2 votes)
semi-final: 12% (1 vote)
third place: 0% (0 votes)
runners up: 0% (0 votes)
winners: 50% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Best Ever Goal Scored By The Super Eagles / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How far do you think the super eagles will go at the world cup? by medjai(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
everything depends basically on how technically competent Lagerback is and the NFF, if they get their acts together. There's no gain saying we've got the talents.
Personally, i believe there should be a massive overhauling of the super eagles setup. I dont believe time is an issue as far as we know where we heading. John Obuh built our silver winning u-17 team from scratch in 3 weeks.
If we get everything right, we will bring home the trophy!
Re: How far do you think the super eagles will go at the world cup? by sinistyle(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^ definitely, we've got the talents but have they got the exposure? The world cup is a different ball game and experience is a key factor. Personally, i dont believe in Lagerback. I mean check out his track records, what has he achieved? Honestly, I would have loved to see Amodu take us to the w/cup together with Siasia. At best, we would reach the quarter final.
Re: How far do you think the super eagles will go at the world cup? by medjai(m): 6:40am On Mar 30, 2010
My concern now is that Lagerback seems to be doing his job on the pages of newspaper. We are as good as in April and there's no concrete plan on ground. Even the proposed friendlies seem to exist in newspapers only. Whatever plan they have should better start now or. . .
Re: How far do you think the super eagles will go at the world cup? by chidyke77(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
As far as u may thought.
Re: How far do you think the super eagles will go at the world cup? by medjai(m): 8:22am On Apr 06, 2010
I'm really worried by our lack of activity considering how close we are to the mundial. Whatever we wanna do must start now. I hope the Cyprus friendly wont start and end on the pages of newspapers.
Re: How far do you think the super eagles will go at the world cup? by deb(m): 9:21am On Apr 06, 2010
Win the cup of course? else what are we going there for?
Re: How far do you think the super eagles will go at the world cup? by Iyineda(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2010
I hope for a 1/4 final berth.

(1) (Reply)

Shocks For Falconets - Government Rewards Them With Scholarships / Boko Haram Attacks: Itf Strips Nigeria Of Ajc Hosting Right / Nigerian Basketball Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.