Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ (696 Views)

Hushpuppi: "God, If This Life Is Fake, I Don't Want A Real Life" / Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by wealthywiseman: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Has Jay -Z come out of the closet to confirm long held suspicion that he is indeed an (Illuminati) a Satanist?

Jay-Z is quoted to have said "Jesus Christ is the original fake news,” according to Jay-Z, who claims “Jesus never walked the earth, y’all being played” and “the idea of Jesus is just a tool used by smart people to control dumb people.” He also has a song he dedicated to Lucifer.

Thought all this talk about him being illuminati was just trash talk, didn't believe he truly is a Satanist.

It amazes me what people can really do for wealth and fame.He's sold his soul to the devil.

Our Lord Jesus is coming back soon..I can't wait to see these Satanist when they come face to face with their maker.
Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
I'll say something if I make FTC.
Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay-z: ‘jesus Is Fake News; Lucifer Is Way Of Truth And Light’ by Ayo4251(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
O

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Based Make-up Artist, Yewande Peregrino Of Beyond Faces Has Died!(pics) / Wow See Top 10 Most Richest Man In Nigeria This 2018,No2 Networth will shock you / Meet Matolias: The Man Wey Don Live For SAND CASTLE For Brazil Beach For 22 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.