Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

When You Force People Of Divert Culture, Language, Tradition And Understandings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Force People Of Divert Culture, Language, Tradition And Understandings (284 Views)

Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors / Border Closure: Rice Smugglers Divert To Pineapples / Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Force People Of Divert Culture, Language, Tradition And Understandings by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
In as much as most of tribes of Nigeria are scared of standing on their own....I say it is still the best idea to DISSOLVE NIGERIA, ONE NIGERIA is just a lifetime ticket for looters in government, most of us don't understand or don't even believe the money politicians are looting is our money.....THE WORLD IS DEVELOPING AND LEAVING NIGERIA BEHIND....its not like some citizens don't have what it takes to developed the country but the policies in the government won't accept such development.... A FRIEND OF MINE AND I WANT TO START SENDING ELECTRIC CHARGED MOTORCYCLES AND SOME ELECTRONICS THAT DOESN'T RELY ON GASOLINES TO RUN BUT WE WEA TOLD IT WONT BE ALLOWED BECAUSE OF ECONOMIC POLICY....THAT MADE ME UNDERSTAND IT CLEARLY THAT THE AMALGAMATION WAS ACTUALLY MEANT TO EXPERIMENT ON US....have u wondered why someone goes to other country and start doing fine while he can't when he's in Nigeria and people and even him self sees him as a failure...many have talents of invention but no PROTOTYPE SHOPS or even A MOD SHOP because the government won't allow such....BILLIONS OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS FUTURE IS LYING THERE IN HARD CURRENCIES SOMEWHERE IN SWISS ACCOUNTS and you are out there helping the politicians to bring down those who wants Nigerias government to be brought to an end....SOME HAVE SUGGESTED A POLITICAL PARTY WHEN THEY KNEW CLEARLY THAT THESE MEN HAVE ELECTORAL BODIES IN THEIR POCKETS....IF WE DON'T END THIS....SOON IT WILL BE ALL MAN ON HIS OWN.....ALOT OF EVIL WILL START HAPPENING ON THE STREETS

(1) (Reply)

Data Services / Major Highlights Of Nigerian Senate This Week / What Does Happiness Mean To Gov Okorocha? – By Collins Ughalaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.