Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

See Wizkids Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Wizkids Net Worth (429 Views)

Wizkids PUMA Advert Currently In UK Stores & on TV (pics, Video) / See Wizkids Six Packs That Got Many Screaming (see Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Wizkids Net Worth by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nigeria music star Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as WIZKID was born on the 16th of July 1990 to a religious family in Lagos, Nigeria and has a net worth of over $14 million.
The Nigeria music star started his music career at the feeble age of 11 which found him actively involved in his local church choir. And would later form his own music group with the identity “Glorious Five”. His rise to fame and up to the zenith of his career was fast paced. Obviously his talent shot him that far from his big break in 2010 coupled with well oiled vocal cords from nature.
In the course of his stardom he has gone on worldwide musical tours and won numerous local and international awards. He is a recipient of four MTV Africa Music Awards, six Headies Awards, two BET awards, six Nigerian Entertainment Awards, two Ghana Music Awards, two MOBO Awards and a Future Award. In total he has to his credit 44 Awards in over 150 nominations.
Today, he’s not just an A-list music star but among the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria which makes him Forbes worthy for evaluation. continue reading...
Re: See Wizkids Net Worth by profnigga(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
kkk....

I tank God DAT ...

I can still boast of

.#14,000 ... d one I won last week from bet9ja..

(1) (Reply)

How 10 Ladies Raped Me Without Mercy / Get In Here!! If This Happened Between You & Your Wife – What Would You Do? / Olamide & Phyno Apologizes To Fans For Failing To Perform In Toronto,give Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.