Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,274 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (50772 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by judedwriter(m): 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
divinehand2003:
Marriages nowadays are fastly becoming unbecoming. People prepare so hard for the ceremonies but fail to plan for life after the wedding. The celebrities are not the only unfortunate ones. Other less known persons face the same tribulations in marriage. People take marriage vows as a huge joke. You swear before God and man to live together till death comes.

People just can't wait to tie the knots and after which they can't wait to rush out of the marriages after a year or two.

So why marry in the first place. God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16)
Marriage is a marathon, but today's world sees it as a sprint...
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by InvertedHammer: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kingofrudy:
angry E remain Banky W and Adesua

Too early.

I give them two years.

One would think they learned from the mistakes of others.

\
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Bestlily(f): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kingofrudy:
Bad belle!
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Beryl007: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical Survey at Reasonable Price ....Contact us @ SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp : 09035560780 Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by oruma19: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Laveda:
The couple who got married in August 2013 and have a daughter, were recently seen together at Femi Otedola's daughter's album music show case in October and just a few days ago, they took their daughter out, despite the fact that they have been having issues.

They've been having issues for a very long time. it got so bad that Simi has had to move out of the house a couple of times' a very highly placed source told us.

In a 2016 interview with  Sunday Spice, Dr Sid was quoted to have said, 'I remember us quarrelling two days before our wedding and even threatening to pull out. But, our love for each other has kept us going. Right now, our marriage is on autopilot and we are just cruising because we understand each other absolutely'.

At the moment, Simi no longer wears her ring (she posted this pic above without the ring 3 days ago) and they no longer follow eachother on Instagram. She has also deleted the wedding anniversary post she made on Instagram back in August along with all her wedding photos.

They have both unfollowed each other on instagram.

Dr Sid is really trying to make it work but Simi already has her mind made up' the source said. 'Sid even made sure to attend the Nickolodeon festival this past weekend so he could spend time with his daugther but Simi was giving him the cold shoulder all through'.

The couple tied the knot at the Ikoyi Baptist Church, Lagos in August 2014 with a grand, celebrity-studded reception held at the Oriental Hotels in Lekki.

Credit: LIB

More here: http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/11/21/dr-sid-and-simi-esiris-marriage-in-crisis-as-they-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/

meanwhile stupid Banky de praise his wife like say he Neva Bleep Toto for him life before. He go soon knw how far woman Mata de be. If I lie ask all the nollywood and music divorcees. Marriage no be beans. He shuld stop all this yeye praises he de give to adesua. Woman na woman any day, they will always show color. Congrats to Dr sid, ur eyes are now open, u r ready to be a man now. When u pple settle make sure u r the man of the house. I observed that most marriages u don't hear that they have slight or serious quarel, the husbands are the weak ones. A strong man can Neva marry and not quarel because women will always be women. Don't quote me if u don't have experience in marriage. I am 9 years in it so I am an authority. Women will always be women.

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by exclusivejayce(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Dear God, don't allow this in uncle Banky and aunty Etomi's marital story. Amen?
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by oruma19: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
exclusivejayce:
Dear God, don't allow this in uncle Banky and aunty Etomi's marital story. Amen?
story. They must disagree and quarel. If they don't, then I can confirm to u that Banky is not a man. A woman will always show her color and the man will exert authority. This is Africa, I will be disappointed if they don't quarel, if u tink I am joking ask Chris oyakilome, that's an example of a tough man who wouldn't allow nonsense from a wife.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by exclusivejayce(m): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
oruma19:
story. They must disagree and quarel. If they don't, then I can confirm to u that Banky is not a man. A woman will always show her color and the man will exert authority. This is Africa, I will be disappointed if they don't quarel, if u tink I am joking ask Chris oyakilome, that's an example of a tough man who wouldn't allow nonsense from a wife.
Bt not to d extent of pushing diaself online.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by pocohantas(f): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
La veda so you're now part of the monitoring spirits?

LOL. Be like na aproko work she dey now... cheesy
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by makydebbie(f): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. Be like na aproko work she dey now... cheesy
I tell you oo. Serious aproko. grin
God bless her hustle.

Poco, your dp gave me heart attack on my leg. shocked shocked
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by pocohantas(f): 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
makydebbie:
I tell you oo. Serious aproko. grin
God bless her hustle.

Poco, your dp gave me heart attack on my leg. shocked shocked

Na their work be that, to circulate aproko. Th babe just face her hustle. Yea, God bless her hustle smiley My cute dp, I don't know why you all ain't liking it. Wareva mehn angry
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by oruma19: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
exclusivejayce:

Bt not to d extent opf pushing diaself online.
u are right. That's y most pple are not comfortable with the media hype. It's desame media that will finish d marriage at any slight opportunity
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by lonelydora: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by makydebbie(f): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Na their work be that, to circulate aproko. Th babe just face her hustle. Yea, God bless her hustle smiley My cute dp, I don't know why you all ain't liking it. Wareva mehn angry
Pls drop a makeup free na. shocked
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Raintaker(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a good news;

It took a long time coming.
But it's better late than never.
See this, and now some people will be saying he makes sensible comments.
Abeg, how is this sensible?
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Maximus85(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
Laveda:
The couple who got married in August 2013 and have a daughter, were recently seen together at Femi Otedola's daughter's album music show case in October and just a few days ago, they took their daughter out, despite the fact that they have been having issues.

They've been having issues for a very long time. it got so bad that Simi has had to move out of the house a couple of times' a very highly placed source told us.

In a 2016 interview with  Sunday Spice, Dr Sid was quoted to have said, 'I remember us quarrelling two days before our wedding and even threatening to pull out. But, our love for each other has kept us going. Right now, our marriage is on autopilot and we are just cruising because we understand each other absolutely'.

At the moment, Simi no longer wears her ring (she posted this pic above without the ring 3 days ago) and they no longer follow eachother on Instagram. She has also deleted the wedding anniversary post she made on Instagram back in August along with all her wedding photos.

They have both unfollowed each other on instagram.

Dr Sid is really trying to make it work but Simi already has her mind made up' the source said. 'Sid even made sure to attend the Nickolodeon festival this past weekend so he could spend time with his daugther but Simi was giving him the cold shoulder all through'.

The couple tied the knot at the Ikoyi Baptist Church, Lagos in August 2014 with a grand, celebrity-studded reception held at the Oriental Hotels in Lekki.

Credit: LIB

More here: http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/11/21/dr-sid-and-simi-esiris-marriage-in-crisis-as-they-unfollow-each-other-on-instagram/

Ehnnn, so we should start frying stone?
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Laveda(f): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Maximus85:

Ehnnn, so we should start frying stone?

If you want to fry stone, who am I to stop you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Smhhh

Y'all are saying celebrity marriages do not last. But pure fallacy.
How come comedians marriage dey last and they marry very beautiful wives?

Do u know why?
I will tell you all.
Comedians in Nigeria especially the ones who are grounded mentally and knows what it take to keep a home, knowing staying in marriage is not by money alone, or fame alone. It's about loyalty, humility and becoming a team player in the home. AY whom people knows as a serial cheat, sleeps with women like water, his wife almost left him upon his money and fame. If not for family and close friends who begged her to stay with him and admonished him to watch his ways with women.
She would have left his sorry asss since!

When a man marries a woman and feels because she loves him too much and shows him off to family and friends, which means she cannot leave him, Abi? and he has the license to misbehave and cheat anyhow.

Mr man! News flash! That humble ,respectable understanding and independent wife will leave you and carry her kids with her.
She will be like fucvk you! Fucvk your looks! Fucvk your money, fucvk your fame, am gone.
It's only women Who depends fully On their husbands for tissue paper and pants that keeps enduring anything from the husband. And cry most nights to sleep. Then pretend to all and sundry her marriage is perfect. Whereas she's dying inside.

If you cant be a grounded ,faithful and respectable man then kiss that self independent woman and kids goodbye.

She will definitely have better choices elsewhere.

I no dey die untop senseless love.
If u fucvkup as my man, am Moving on.. No time to waste.

Smhhh Esiri son is so clueless.. What a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ibedun: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
alexialin:
Smhhh

Y'all are saying celebrity marriages do not last. But pure fallacy.
How come comedians marriage dey last and they marry very beautiful wives?

Do u know why?
I will tell you all.
Comedians in Nigeria especially the ones who are grounded mentally and knows what it take to keep a home, knowing staying in marriage is not by money alone, or fame alone. It's about loyalty, humility and becoming a team player in the home. Ay whom people knows as a serial cheats, his wife almost left him upon his money and fame. When a man marries a woman and feels because she loves him and shows him off to family and friends, she cannot leave him and he has the license to misbehave and cheat anyhow.

Mr man! News flash! That humble ,respectable understanding and independent wife will leave you and carry her kids with her.
She will be like fucvk you! Fucvk your looks! Fucvk your money, fucvk your fame, am gone.
It's only women Who depends fully On their husbands for tissue paper and pants that keeps enduring anything from the husband. And cry most nights to sleep. Then pretend to all and sundry her marriage is perfect. Whereas she's dying inside.

If you cant be a grounded ,faithful and respectable man then kiss that self independent woman and kids goodbye.

She will definitely have better choices elsewhere.

I no dey die untop senseless love.
If u fucvkup as my man, am Moving on.. No time to waste.

Smhhh Esiri son is so clueless.. What a pity.

True but still.......Na shakara you dey
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by wonlasewonimi: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Is edible catering involved?

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
ibedun:

True but still.......Na shakara you dey

No be shakara..
Na true I talk.

No man walks all over me.. No man.
You fucvk up, kiss the whole thing goodbye.
I rather be single than be married to a serial cheats or an irresponsible man. And that's fact. Quote me anywhere.

Am not an invalid nor am I cripple ,I can take care of myself .. And have been taking care of my self for the past 10years. No be today.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by kabaka1: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
free2ryhme:
Good for them

if so, am guessing Sam's cos Dr Did never get a hit in a while. don't know if his confectionary business is doing well though. but hope they still together
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Rozaytee: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kingofrudy:
haba!!!!
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
exclusivejayce:

Your head nor correct
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Raintaker:
See this, and now some people will be saying he makes sensible comments.
Abeg, how is this sensible?

You nor get sense. Can't you see a clear case of divorce? Dull people just full this nairaland
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by tealaw(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
They trying to get back in the limelight. Sid got no hitsongs.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Raintaker(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
michael142:

You nor get sense. Can't you see a clear case of divorce? Dull people just full this nairaland
Are you MAD?
Are you really MAD?
The Devil said he's been expecting it, like that's a good thing.

In fact Ekwensu punish your generations.
Anumpama

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by exclusivejayce(m): 3:47am On Nov 22, 2017
michael142:

Your head nor correct
C dix one wey stupid to core. #frogbrain
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by madjune(m): 4:07am On Nov 22, 2017
Even their laugh in that wedding pic seemed so programmed.

Fake things dont last.
The Chinese know that too.
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Boss13: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Whoever wrote this is ridiculous and immatured. Little wonder young adults live their lives on social media. When has Instagram being a measure of a good marriage? They may have disagreements which is very normal in marriages and in fact, families. However, when a publication or article is based on mere speculations, then the writer and his/her editor need to re-examine themselves and their mentality.

Why don’t you go and ask them directly and in fact what is your interest if they are having marital issues?
Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by amaraya01: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2017
When you work with the right source testimonies will never be far away from your lips. Be a part of today's sure banker with 0 chances of losing and share your testimony.
See below for more..

Re: Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Mryacks: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
divinehand2003:
Marriages nowadays are fastly becoming unbecoming. People prepare so hard for the ceremonies but fail to plan for life after the wedding. The celebrities are not the only unfortunate ones. Other less known persons face the same tribulations in marriage. People take marriage vows as a huge joke. You swear before God and man to live together till death comes.

People just can't wait to tie the knots and after which they can't wait to rush out of the marriages after a year or two.

So why marry in the first place. God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16)

aptly put....I thank God people like you and some of us are still here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 34th Birthday Party / Davido & Chioma First Appearance As They Attend Family Birthday Party In Atlanta / "That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.