Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Alleged Real Victim Of Regina Daniels' Nude Threat Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alleged Real Victim Of Regina Daniels' Nude Threat Speaks (601 Views)

Nigerians Question Source Of Regina Daniels Wealth After She Bought Another Benz / Photos Of Regina Daniels Smoking / Nwabunike Anulika Frances Victim Of Regina Daniels’ Nude Threat Posts Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Real Victim Of Regina Daniels' Nude Threat Speaks by stane007: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
So earlier today, we shared a report of Regina Daniels, accused of threatening to release her friend's nudes for refusing to sleep with a movie producer, Richy Adams. We also shared also a report of her alleged best friend, Casie, debunking the report and claiming it was leveled against Regina because she's an actress

However the real alleged victim of the threat, Nwabunike Anulika Frances, has spoken up and a quick check revealed that she's indeed Regina Daniels friend. She wrote on Instagram;

"I may have been naive,stupid and outrightly foolish BUT it shall end in praise for this is the price one pays for trusting to a fault... At the end of the day, its not how one falls but how you rise above the adversity to stand strong... Mark my words, this will not kill nor break me for I dwell in the presence of the Most High and no matter the star power, the greatest Star of them all is my Father in Heaven who has promised to NEVER leave nor forsake me... Like Maya Angelou said, I RISE!

THIS TRIBULATION ONLY CAME...TO PASS!!!!!"

Re: Alleged Real Victim Of Regina Daniels' Nude Threat Speaks by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pele.. You don enter one chance.

(1) (Reply)

17-year-old Nigerian Boy Buys His Mum A Brand New Lexus Jeep (photos) / Checkout Tiwa Salvage Flawless Makeup Photo / Efe Ft. Olamide – Warri (prod. By Young John)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.