Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wizkid And Davido Feud Now A War Between Aye & Eiye Fraternity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Feud Now A War Between Aye & Eiye Fraternity (19661 Views)

Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Feud Now A War Between Aye & Eiye Fraternity by Eka111(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2017

If you do not know wizkid is a cultist and a member of the Eiye fraternity, and Davido a member of the Ne0 bl@ck mov3ment of Afr1ca aka bl@ck @xe, then you have probably been slumbering on the internet.

While we all know these two music artists are the biggest in Africa, they have also engaged in the most controversial supremacy battle in the Africa Music Industry.

Even their follows who are mostly members of the various frats they(wizzy and David) belong have resorted into public fights, the most recent happening at a show in Dubai.

Wizkid and Davido are two influential figures both in the music industry and their fraternities. You know how frat members behave right? "A cry of one is a cry of all". Whenever you have an issue with one of them, believe me you have an issue with the fraternity... Continue reading and see more pictures

Re: Wizkid And Davido Feud Now A War Between Aye & Eiye Fraternity by nestic(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
how e take affect dollar rate....when two children starts fighting if u separate them and they refuse....my brother leave them to continue...when they are done...they will settle..."i have spoken"

Re: Wizkid And Davido Feud Now A War Between Aye & Eiye Fraternity by Towncrier007(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2023
nestic:
how e take affect dollar rate....when two children starts fighting if u separate them and they refuse....my brother leave them to continue...when they are done...they will settle..."i have spoken"

Imagine you complained about dollar rate as st 2017, wetin u go con talk now?

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Stuns In New Makeup Photo / Top 5 Richest Yoruba Actress In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Isabella Okafor Beautifies Symbolic Signages In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.