Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) (24763 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by unitysheart(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lols
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by bionixs: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
deafeyez:
WHAT DID HE SAY
my brother,he said that you are a very stupid Afonja,perhaps

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by sokera: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
ipob like this The world is watching statement ...
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by bionixs: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
origima:
Am convinced that history will remember me when I said that this hardworking ipob/ KANU lawyer may end up disatarously. Am aware he is eying the positions of Gani,falana etc etc but it does not work that way.this charge and bail is too manual to sail in this order
did I hear you say,falana?
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Agentsmith002: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
origima:
Am convinced that history will remember me when I said that this hardworking ipob/ KANU lawyer may end up disatarously. Am aware he is eying the positions of Gani,falana etc etc but it does not work that way.this charge and bail is too manual to sail in this order
. for the fact that you mentioned Gani faweinhmi with that useless man called falana in the same line is enough evidence to show the level of brainal damage you passed through in ur life

anumanu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by ezewinted1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
Blooddiamond:
Forget abt Afonjas, Biafra must come,when d time is ripe.
lolz, so una fit talk about time?
I thought u guys are calling fire and brimstone.
wait ooo, if you guys cannot conquered ordinary Zoo, how una want form a county?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by momodub: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
I heard that Nigeria federal governments need to pay 800 million dollars damages to Kanu hmmm

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Daboomb: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yawns! Yawns!! Yawns!!!

President MUGABE finally RESIGNS!
Good ridance to an expired product.

What about Arsene Wenger?
angry angry

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by MENELIK1: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
wtfcoded:
Afonjas oya, e don don.
Let the d propaganda begin.

Osu, we never start

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
Young4jose:
I no watch d video. Mk me waste my mb on Biafra mater, God 4bid.
but by viewin and commentin on Biafra thread u didnt wast Ur mb

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by MENELIK1: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
bionixs:
are there powerful backstabber or traitors ?

Nobody backstab like the Ipig Osus, check the history of Nigeria from both pre and post independence, the records are there. The only reference Osu man can give about backstabbing are those suitable for beer parlour discussion. If am lying give one reasonable instance and let Nairalanders examine your claim.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by obaival(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Young4jose:
I no watch d video. Mk me waste my mb on Biafra mater, God 4bid.
Bt u wasted the same mb on the comment, iberibe bu sickness.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
origima:
Atleast he is sticking his neck out to represent kanu, unlike some people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by bionixs: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
MENELIK1:

Nobody backstab like the Ipig Osus, check the history of Nigeria from both pre and post independence, the records are there. The only reference Osu man can give about backstabbing are those suitable for beer parlour discussion. If am lying give one reasonable instance and let Nairalanders examine your claim.
you haven't made any point,dear. back your claims and hate with just a point

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by omooba969(m): 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2017
aleeyus:
If not because of Afonjas Biafra will come

Always blaming afonja for your stvpidity... it's your way. cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by omooba969(m): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
raumdeuter:
abeg which world he dey address

The underworld. grin
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by magzey: 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Wasted effort for Enemy of STATE.

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by omooba969(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
bionixs:
are they powerful backstabber or traitors ?

MENELIK1:

@MENELIK1,

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by triple996(m): 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Igbos stupidity is a natural talent

They keep on speeding hate speech and disunity thinking dat by dragging Nigeria to another civil war(by killing Hausa ND Yoruba in abia which will spark rephical attacks in either part of Nigeria)They will get international sympathy
Fools
U should have learned 4rm Catalonia who were far more peaceful dan D violent ipob
Honestly speaking d Nigerian gorvnment were to soft with ipob
Russia, Japan, north-korea and co won't accept diz rubbish
U r shouting human-right wen u don't follow rules
Ur gorvnors proscribe ur activities Bt u were still to stupid to recognize a trap wen u saw it
Kanu should have asked for RESTRUCTURING,dont u think he would have gotten it by now
Pls stop wasting d lives of jobless youths in SE

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by totit: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin

eyah. Another blow on iPad yoots, honesty,I feel like crying for ipod cry

grin grin grin
grin grin

Infact, cownu is hiding as we speak sef.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by madjune(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2017
He speaks BEFORE the court.

Not AFTER.

Sometimes I marvel at the education quality of some of these thread editors.

Gosh.
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by ElsonMorali: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
aleeyus:

Those Afonjas must be very mighty then.
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by ElsonMorali: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
omooba969:

The underworld. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Saintinoo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Charge and bail lawyer, if Buratai catch you...
it's on record that no nigerian lawyer have defeated him on this case.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
PointZerom:
Burutai: "My men chased a truck laden with assorted weapons to a house which was later discovered to belong to Nnamdi Kanu and his Father".

IPOB: When your killer men forced their way into Mazi's house, why didn't they see the said truck?.

ZOMBIES: Nnamdi Kanu is a coward, he must come out and burn the Zoo.

IPOB: You have not answered our question.

Dehm u got them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by deafeyez: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
bionixs:
my brother,he said that you are a very stupid Afonja,perhaps

grin na wa o. U first call me ur brother before u come say dat nonsense. Na wa o.

Anyhow Sha, if I be ur brother come dey stupid na him be say na from stupid family we from nd u b Senior stupid.
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
FG Disgraced By ECOWAS Court Today Over Nnamdi kanu.

filing fresh documents every time not allowed,'-ECOWAS court fumes
The ECOWAS court today frowned at the actions of FG in the case brought to the court by kanu against the FG. The Court said filing fresh documents every time by parties in a suit of enforcement of rights filed by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu against the Federal government is an attitude not acceptable to the court.
At the resumed hearing today, one of the judges on the three-man panel, Justice Alioune Sall told counsels that they were not in a Nigerian court but an international court which has a different way and "the process of bringing new documents every day is not allowed here."
Counsel to Kanu, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor had told the court that the court had at the last sitting adjourned the case to today for definite hearing.
He said, however, "two days ago, my attention was drawn to a new process filed by the Federal Government challenging the authority of the court to hear the case."
He said the essence of the process filed by the FG was to truncate today's hearing, adding that the application is baseless on the face of it.
"We want the matter to be heard speedily as the court had earlier ordered. But we are sure they (FG) do not have any defence for the substantial suit hence the reason they filed this new process to truncate the day's hearing," he said.
He pleaded with the court to give them a short date to respond to the application. He also asked the court to award a punitive cost of N10 million against the FG.
Responding to Ejiofor's submissions, counsel for the FG, Barrister Maimuna Lami Shiru, an Assistant Director in the Federal Ministry of Justice, said whether the application was baseless or not is left for the court to decide.
She said they filed the application because the court had earlier asked for the issue to be addressed when new facts arise.
She said the application filed on November 14 was to bring to the attention of the court that the group (IPOB) Kanu is leading had been proscribed by the government.
She added that the entire case at the ECOWAS court had been overtaken by events since Kanu had already been granted bail and released from custody, and had subsequently jumped his bail.
Shiru said the court should discountenance the plea of N10million cost against the government since the failure to serve the application on the plaintiff earlier and the inability of the court to conclude the translation of the motion cannot be served on the government.
The three-man panel led by Justice Hameye Foune Mahalmadane who earlier noted that they were yet to receive the translated version of the application, thereafter adjourned the matter to February 7, 2018.
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by gidgiddy: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
triple996:

Igbos stupidity is a natural talent

They keep on speeding hate speech and disunity thinking dat by dragging Nigeria to another civil war(by killing Hausa ND Yoruba in abia which will spark rephical attacks in either part of Nigeria)They will get international sympathy
Fools
U should have learned 4rm Catalonia who were far more peaceful dan D violent ipob
Honestly speaking d Nigerian gorvnment were to soft with ipob
Russia, Japan, north-korea and co won't accept diz rubbish
U r shouting human-right wen u don't follow rules
Ur gorvnors proscribe ur activities Bt u were still to stupid to recognize a trap wen u saw it
Kanu should have asked for RESTRUCTURING,dont u think he would have gotten it by now
Pls stop wasting d lives of jobless youths in SE

Stop coming up with stupid posts like this and go and read the constitution.

IPOB has the right to agitate because they are granted freedom of expression, movement, speech and belief.

IPOB seeks referendum, not war. If you dont know the difference between referendum and war, buy a dictionary.

IPOB has no history or armed struggle or killing anyone and the few acts of violence attributed to them has been due to clashes with the Army or police

Under the law, the governors cannot ban the activities of IPOB becsuse it goes against the reliefs and freedoms granted under the constitution.

You are talking about wasting lives but it is your Nigerian armed forces doing all the shooting and killing of unarmed people which has given them a bad reputation worldwide.

Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by positivetaught: 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Buhari, his co northern fanatics n his band of gullible APC supporters with their foolish gragra just made the KANU an unnecessary difficulty for them,KANU was foolish n tactless in his approach,those of us who sounded words of warning were abused n call names, but the government could have easily done a clean job by waiting a few days for KANU to show up or not in ourt,then they would have grab him,As it is now even his sureties can not in good conscience be ask to produce him,now the government is chewing her tongue trying to fabricate reasons for their case!,bunch of brainless fools forming "Kim jong un."
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Martin0(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
Atleast he is sticking his neck out to represent kanu, unlike some people.

Na so ooogringringrin
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Ezigbonmadu: 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
aleeyus:

Then respect your gods across the Niger
Re: Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) by Ezigbonmadu: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
bionixs:
are there powerful backstabber or traitors ?

However you see am. Person pass you, you talk say na just small. Comot that "small" na make we see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders / INEC Has Breached Nigerians’ Trust – CSO / Buhari, Tambuwal, APC Governors Move To Quell Tinubu, Oyegun’s Rift - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.