Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) (22438 Views)

$3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) / ₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Tesla Roadster: Quickest Car In The World (0-60mph In Just 1.9 Seconds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
State your choice in the comment section

https://autojosh.com/tesla-roadster-vs-bugatti-chiron-will-buy-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by princetom1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Roadster all day

14 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Nevee: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
For the love of Elon Musk!!!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by snipesdam(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
this is like comparing Tecno with Samsung cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Bugatti Chiron makes 15 Telsa Roadster

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Newboss(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
snipesdam:
this is like comparing Tecno with Samsung cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Bugatti Chiron makes 15 Telsa Roadster
You're obviously ignorant of the fact that you are just buying a name, "Bugatti". Just look at the specs and thank me later.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by snipesdam(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
Newboss:
You're obviously ignorant of the fact that you are just buying a name, "Bugatti". Just look at the specs and thank me later.

Why are you too mean? Of course Bugatti specs is off the roof I would love to own one someday. But till then I can make do with a Tesla Roadster.

If this was between Koenigsegg agera and Chrion then Agera is a toy despite beating Chrion record. Chrion gives you the right thrilling experience only video sef. If you noticed in the video when the driver was decelerating his was trying to keep the car on track I must say he had his heart in his stomach at the time.

6 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Tesla roadster.

3 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by sultaan(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2017
The way Tesla is going all these super cars will be out of business in a couple of months, imagine how this will affect the Ford GT sales

600 miles on a charge? Kiss fossil fuel good bye it is very funny when you are looking at the future right now and still don't accept it as a fact

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2017
I will go with the Bugatti Chiron since I do not like the Amerikans & their overrated products. grin

Even the wealthy Amerikans & celebrities prefer the German machines. That is Y you would hear an artist rapping about “Beemer, Benz or Bentley” and not “Cadillac, Dodge or Bentley” Hahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

That said, how can I ever risk my precious life in a product built by an amateur (Elon Musk) who failed woefully with his “SpaceX Falcon Rocket” by destroying facebook's $200Million Satellite (Amos-6) after it exploded during launch? cheesy

No, No, No, No, No, No! We don't roll like that in Ijebu & Moscow. grin

There's a reason Y you hear people saying - Engineers Like The Germans......None! grin cheesy grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2017
Newboss:

you dont know super cars

tesla is not a supercar

let me break it down using the number given

yes a tesla can do 1.9s 0-60mph but can it maintain the speed after that ? No

tesla range is 620miles but it wont be on top speead buggati will 286miles at top speead

check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4CnSS4OG4A

tesla is quick to take off but cant maintain the speed

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by wtfcoded: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Chiron...the design alone turns me on.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by sultaan(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
ZIMDRILL:

you dont know super cars

tesla is not a supercar

let me break it down using the number given

yes a tesla can do 1.9s 0-60mph but can it maintain the speed after that ? No

tesla range is 620miles but it wont be on top speead buggati will 286miles at top speead

check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4CnSS4OG4A

tesla is quick to take off but cant maintain the speed

Its funny when people don't understand what the difference is between acceleration and speed.

There is a difference between the top speed of the model S and Bugatti, but the Roadster has a similar top speed so it will win the race max torque at 0rpm

10 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2017
H
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by SEMO007(m): 6:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Both
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Thukzee01(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Lemme read first .

*modified
Roadster has all i need ,and comes in cheaper .
Maybe i'll buy it when my village road is tarred

1 Like

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by coolie1: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2017
am very sure nobody here can buy any one

7 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by LilSmith55(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2017
I already bought d bugatti chiron.. Tesla is too cheap

7 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Elslim: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2017
both now
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by jashar(f): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2017
Bugga Bugga .... cheesy
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2017
Must be the Tesla....... Petrol bills - N0.00

2 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Nbote(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2017
Considering d size of my pocket, I'll pass on d both of dem..

3 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by MrHighSea: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2017
I want to be in my Globe Master and decide which four wheelers I'd go for.
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2017
I fancy the Bugatti Chiron more, Safiaa gon be in the front seat with me and we will be tipping slow, get well soon

1 Like

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by blackpanda: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2017
I neva even buy okada let alone keke napep grin

6 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by cogbuagu: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2017
I'm coming
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Oluwabenjamin(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2017
E gba mi, what is wrong with my muscle sport and Lexus...Ogun ko laye...with those speeds��� Nahhhh I can't come and die
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by mccoy47(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2017
Even though i like the design of the chiron more but Telsa all the way men.
Atleast i fit use the remaining $2.8million buy nice condo

Who name epp? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by jayAjoku(m): 7:01am On Nov 24, 2017
im buying the tesla nothing special about the bugatti except it runs at unrealistic speeds that i wont dare to reach in naija

10 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by chily11: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Lol funny comments
Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2017
I think the question should be,
Where is the money to buy?

8 Likes

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Aldebaran(m): 7:09am On Nov 24, 2017
Bugatti Chiron any day...

1 Like

Re: Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4192730/kwara-state-nairaland-pool-party

Hello guys, I and a group of friends will be organizing a fun filled nairaland pool party in ilorin, kwara state come next month, plans and logistics are already underway. we have decided to.

1. Create publicity for the event.
2. Invite nairalanders who would love to participate in one way or the other, in planning.
3. Give opportunity to up coming artist to show themselves
4. Up coming comedians, Dancers (groups) as well
5. D.Js, Vickers etc. kindly note 3-5 who are selected to perform will be paid a token or honorarium.
6. We welcome promoters, sponsors and those who would want to advertise their products goods and services to basically youth (target audience)
7. we welcome good ideas, advice.

The party will be a bonding of nairalanders in kwara state. not affiliated to any political party, religious organization, tribe culture or any social vice, we are only gathering to make friends and catch fun in preparation or as part of the festive season.

On the big day we hope to paint nairaland red and shut it down or bring it to a stand still ensuring Nigerians feel kwara is a state to reckon with in terms of youth and social activities.

While publicity can go on in other platforms, interested participants/sponsors can call DOTUN on +2348165545018 (Whats app) or mail Oydotun@gmail.com or TAOFIK on +2348037884055 (Whats app).

Let the preparation begin

Date and time, venue, activity of events will be updated here and other platforms in December at least 5 days to the main events
Suggestions and comment will be replied here, Thanks.
CC lalasticlala
Mydn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Placing Plastic On A Car As Method Of Advertising For Sale: What's Origin? / Toyota, Kia Okay Nigeria’s Assembly Plants / 2017 Jaguar Xf Premium: A Joy To Behold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.