Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. (2279 Views)

Wandered To L.A Lyrics By Juice WRLD Ft Justin Bieber / Make A Lyrics Music Video For Your Song For Just 2k / Lyrics Of Adekunle Gold & Simi – 'Promise' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by OjayDavido(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Heres mine!
Lyrics: My head's under water but I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Greyworld: 6:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
OjayDavido:
Heres mine! Lyrics: My head's under water but I'm breathing fine You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
all of me.

mine: what would you do if it all came bake to you?

1 Like

Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by OjayDavido(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
Greyworld:

all of me.

mine: what would you do if it all came bake to you?
junip line of fire

mine: hello darkness my old friend have come to talk with u again...becos a vision softly is creeping...
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by lalanice(f): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
if you are playing me for a fool I would loose ma cool.
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Greyworld: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
OjayDavido:

junip line of fire

mine: hello darkness my old friend have come to talk with u again...becos a vision softly is creeping...
cn I cheat n use google?
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by OjayDavido(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Greyworld:

cn I cheat n use google?
lolz not allowed
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by OjayDavido(m): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Greyworld:

cn I cheat n use google?
lolz not allowed
lalanice:
rihana man down...hope dats correct miss
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by SirMichael1: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
lalanice:

Lose my cool by K'Lee smiley

Man Down- Rihanna. Conflicting lyrics there
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Greyworld: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
OjayDavido:
lolz not allowed rihana man down...hope dats correct miss
this is just a thriller if you stay with me you get more
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by lalanice(f): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
OjayDavido:
lolz not allowed rihana man down...hope dats correct miss
yep. very!
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Seeker17(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
"Do something for another man bring up the laughter"
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by lalanice(f): 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lose my cool by K'Lee smiley

Man Down- Rihanna. Conflicting lyrics there
yep. rihanna. you sure you didnt use google
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by SirMichael1: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
lalanice:
yep. rihanna. you sure you didnt use google

No one is an island smiley
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by OjayDavido(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
lalanice:
yep. very!
i love the song . Ur turn o

lyrics: So here we stand
In our secret place
With a sound of the crowd
So far away
And you take my hand
And it feels like home
We.......
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by OjayDavido(m): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
Greyworld:

this is just a thriller if you stay with me you get more
no idea o lolz. Datz hard
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Greyworld: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
OjayDavido:
no idea o lolz. Datz hard
name:do you see this by greg pajer. triple x when vin diesel jumped frm a plane

1 Like

Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by lalanice(f): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

No one is an island smiley
haha....I thought so
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by lalanice(f): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
OjayDavido:
i love the song . Ur turn o
lyrics: So here we stand In our secret place With a sound of the crowd So far away And you take my hand And it feels like home We.......
oh! tnx for making it so easy tongue
Queen of my heart......westlife

1 Like

Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Oyiboman69: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
I know they say
I cant go home again
I just had to come back one last time
Mam i know,you dont know me from adam
This hand print on the front stirs are mine

If only i coul touch this place or feel it
This brokeness inside me might start healing
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by OjayDavido(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
lalanice:
oh! tnx for making it so easy tongue

Queen of my heart......westlife
. Hahaha. Very correct dear. The next wont be so easy o.:-P
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Obiomon: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Even if i poost mine, no one would get it in yearstongue
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by SirMichael1: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Are you a danfo driver, shuur
.....a danfo driver shuur.

Daddy oh daddy, daddy when you go for journey somebody...... (I ain't writing shït no more cheesy)

Nigeria scatter scatter,
Everything jaga jaga ......
grin

1 Like

Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Just one line...."Guess who is coming to dinner?....Carolina"...
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by charlito94(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
get a chance to listen this amazing song by an OAP custom p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m72vO2CycgA
https://soundcloud.com/user-953992198/custom-p-ayiba

you can also download through the following links and don't forget to like and make your comments. Thanks help improve build and improve a career

https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=m72vO2CycgA
https://soundcloud.com/user-953992198/custom-p-ayiba
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Epositive(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2017
i geti somebody, somebody geti somebody... oya take it! grin grin grin
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
SirMichael1:
Are you a danfo driver, shuur
.....a danfo driver shuur.

Daddy oh daddy, daddy when you go for journey somebody...... (I ain't writing shït no more cheesy)

Nigeria scatter scatter,
Everything jaga jaga ......
grin
Number 2 Daddy o Daddy
Daddy when you go for journey
Somebody enter for mummy house
And he siddon for mummy bed
Person push mummy
Mummy push person
Person push mummy
Small time, mummy fall yakata for bed
The man cn dey do kerewawa tongue
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Epositive:
i geti somebody, somebody geti somebody... oya take it! grin grin grin
Oya roll it!
25million going grin
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by AryEmber(f): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Let's start with the easy ones. I already know she's a keeper, just from this one act of kindness
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by SirMichael1: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
humeeh:
Number 2 Daddy o Daddy
Daddy when you go for journey
Somebody enter for mummy house
And he siddon for mummy bed
Person push mummy
Mummy push person
Person push mummy
Small time, mummy fall yakata for bed
The man cn dey do kerewawa tongue

Lol. You aff spoil oo but seems like you narrowly escaped 'indomie' generation wink
Re: Post A Lyrics Of A Song, And See Who Gets It. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol. You aff spoil oo but seems like you narrowly escaped 'indomie' generation wink
I just remembered singing the song during sports in primary school ni... We get dancing steps sef especially the kerewawa side grin

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive New Pics Starmix: Terry G, 9ice & Naeto C Live In London / Abuja Collabo Project: Say Yes! / Beats Detox By Dr. Dre @ A Bonanza Price Of 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.