Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today (43891 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

lipsrsealed
Bami soro joor. Daddy bawo?
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
NoFavors:
Bami soro joor. Daddy bawo?
Kosi daddy kankan, mo n Shere ni now cheesy
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Kosi daddy kankan, mo n Shere ni now cheesy
sigh grin grin now I can contact Ebuka's tailor for my own Agbada
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Jfrankination(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie
chai!! aunty fine girl, already voted ur song names lemme download
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2017
NoFavors:
sigh grin grin now I can contact Ebuka's tailor for my own Agbada
Double your price o.. Don't sew it for 280k grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Double your price o.. Don't sew it for 280k grin
Will it be worth it tho? tongue tongue
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
9japrof:
Shame on this disgraceful ladies that put on the tag of baby mama.

On a normal day she would have said " happy birthday honey" but the truth is that the honey na every body honey so the best statement she can tell him is to say happy birthday papa hailey
Case of even ur boo get boo grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
NoFavors:
Will it be worth it tho? tongue tongue
Why not? grin
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by kingofcasting(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Davido is not worth being celebrated.
What is he being celebrated for?

Is it for Insulting his elders like Dele Momodu,
Or for having unprotected sex and giving girls STIs
Or for birthing illegitimate bastards,
Or for buying songs and badly singing them with his croaky voice?

Or for killing his friends,
Or for disrepecting Wizkid,
Or for hanging out with the Oba,
Or for being immature?

I can't possibly lay my hand on one tangible reason why Davido should be celebrated.

Our world has lost standards as well as morals.
Nice speech, but however......

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by abrashmick(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
longlife and prosperity... Make david no run oo
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
sexybbstar:

Why not? grin
Idaniloju se pataki grin Oya tell me, sey emawa si ode ariya?
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by garriguy: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
bamoski:

Bro you never answered my question in the garri making thread about seeing a sample picture of a loaded 3ton pickup of cassava sad please I'ld appreciate it if you can do me the favour thanks.
sorry for that... Here we go cheesy

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
NoFavors:
Idaniloju se pataki grin Oya tell me, sey emawa si ode ariya?
I'm not sure yet. Let's wait and see sha cheesy.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by OpssonD1: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

Drop link for any sample track before I vote. All I see here is just your bloated forehead.
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by bamoski(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
garriguy:
sorry for that... Here we go cheesy

Ok.. Thanks for this.

But how many ton is this?

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by samisj4real(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nevee:
Happy Birthday Adeleke David Adedeji!

Beyond all sentiments, Davido stands out and tall today because:
- He made entry into the Nigerian music scene at a quite difficult time. When Wizkid was practically on "heat". He still pushed through.

-He is arguably the most consistent Nigerian artiste. There is NO year that he wouldn't drop atleast one track that would shut down the industry.

-He works with any producer, no matter how unpopular and still makes hits with them (Aye produced by T-spice).

He never hesitates to work with upcoming and unknown artistes and when he does, it is usually their first hit and breakthrough song (Holiday- Tekno ft Davido, Gallardo- Runtown ft Davido)

-Talk about staying true to your roots, he can't be found wanting. He came with his own well defined style of music which he has stuck to. No unnecessary "Americana" style just to fit in. That style is always evident in all his tracks (Carolina- Sauce Kid ft Davido, Biko- Lola Rae ft Davido).

-He seems to identify with the streets more. Blows pidgin like a real streeter, no "phone", no forming.

-He knows how to stay controversial (i.e. in the news) (Lol!). Sadly, it is a sine-quanon for survival in the industry.

However, I have tried to understand those who dislike him with this brief analysis. Imagine you and your friends chilling somewhere and Dangote's son walks in with his security details and all thise vibe, you may naturally dislike him with a premonition that he is proud even without having an encounter with him yet. That is the same way most guys that dislike Davido feel. More often than not, they have no genuine reason for not liking this energetic performer.

And for those who say he has a "frog voice" (Lol!), that is just one of the things that makes him unique. I have said it that the day Young Thug tries to sing like Ed-sheeran will mark the beginning of the end of his career.

And for those who accuse him of buying hits. Well, there are so many rich artistes and from wealthy backgrounds too that are struggling musically, why can't they buy hits too. Cc: Cuppy, Lynx, etc. (No disrespect to the mentioned).

Caveat: This is just an opinion with no intent of touching a nerve.

Cheers to more hits, Davido!!!
Bros! all this write up 4 Davido? kai if u 4 use these tym innovate something e 4 epp u pass ooo..
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by izzyybothe17: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Or for being immature?

I can't possibly lay my hand on one tangible reason why Davido should be celebrated.

Tell me, where hath thou kept thy sense?
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by midehill(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ericaikince:
No doubt about it Davido is the most talked about this year just "IF" silent Wizkid album "sound from the other side" lol... Haters instead of quoting me.. Pls tell me wizkid last hit grin grin grin

U r ryt bro...team obo is dominating

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Damojoy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Or for being immature?

bro you are mad

1 Like

Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by jobbers: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2017
hm.mmm
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by garriguy: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
bamoski:

Ok.. Thanks for this.

But how many ton is this?
shld be 1.5tons, most
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by bamoski(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
garriguy:
shld be 1.5tons, most

ok thanks
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by Mayoofficial95(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ericaikince:
No doubt about it Davido is the most talked about this year just "IF" silent Wizkid album "sound from the other side" lol... Haters instead of quoting me.. Pls tell me wizkid last hit grin grin grin

MANYA ��
Re: Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today by lovelybugs(f): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Evening,
O
To those girls writing long stuff in why Davido is great and all there are three things involved.
1)ur his baby mama.
2)ur one of his aspiring baba mama.
3)ur just plain jobless.
To those guys writing Good things about david
1)ur his publicist .
2)u collect money from him.
3)ur just plain jobless.
I don't know why people waste their time defending some one u know is doing the wrong thing . I mean do u think each of his kids will be happy knowing that they have another sibling outside who her dad pays more attention to ? I can't really blame him for this cause ur Friends define who u are.anyway he will see the problem he has caused for himself when he finally finds the love of his life And wants to settle down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Wizkid’s Outfit To His #WizkidVIPExperience Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.