Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know (1030 Views)

8 Common Mistakes That Every New Investor Needs To Avoid / A Must Have Non-repainting Tool For Every Forex Trader Wishing To Be Profitable! / 10 Business Tips Every Entrepreneur Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by Jalive: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yes, the first thought of trading forex gave you goosebumps and with your mind racing you imagined that in the next couple of months you'll be making way over your current income :lol: . Waoh, am sorry to disappoint you that it doesn't work like that.

If it were that possible, every forex trader would be comfortable millionaires by now, vacationing in some exotic place or better still retired at 35 and enjoying all they have made trading.

Am I trying to discourage you? Emphatically NO! Am only trying to tell you the truth because marketers over the years have hyped the business such that every newbie thinks forex is the way out of their financial struggles.

Am I implying you may not make a good income in forex? No! Am just trying to prepare your mind because as you begin to trade, you will discover that it is not as easy as you were told.

That aside, there is truly a lot of money to be made trading Forex. With over 5Trillion USD traded daily, forex remains the most capitalised industry on the planet. (I think I sound encouraging for once :lol: )

Please note the following points cos they will help as you learn to trade:

1. To be a successful trader, you need to manage your emotions. I mean greed and fear

2. Start trading with a demo account but after a while, graduate to a live account. Truth is while trading demo accunt, everything will seem to go your way(or so it seems) but once you switch to a live account, you start having losing trades. Well, if you have experienced this, you are not alone. The reason is that demo trading is not the best way to learn to trade. This is because your emotion is not involved. You know it is not real money, so even when you see a trade going against you, you are not disturbed. However, trouble starts when you start live trading and you carry calculator to get the Naira equivalent of -50pips, then your eyes turn red cos you are seeing over N15,000 in negative.

It is better to start trading a Cent account first when you go live. This way, you are not staking so much money. Open a Cent/Micro account
between $100-$200 and trade 0.01 lot or better still, you can open a Naira account. With a Naira account, you can easily evaluate your trade.

3. All forex traders lose trades.
The truth is that a large percentage of traders lose trades. However, to be a profitable trader, your winning trades should be more than your
losing trades. So for example if you lose 4 out of 10 trades, smile cheesy , you are still a profitable trader.

4. Have a trading plan
Don't just place trades without a plan. That is gambling. Have a strategy that works and stick with it. With your strategy, you must be able to
identify entry and exit points.

5. Forex trading is a business
Treat trading as a busines. See yourself as a CEO each time you are placing trade. I once heared of a highly successful trader who trades from
home but each morning when he wants to trade, he resumes at his table by 8am wearing a suit with tie shocked , yes, to him, he is a CEO. You realy
don't have to do that but in your mind, treat forex as a serious business.

6. Forex is not a get-rich-quick scheme
This is as simple as stated. Keep the get-rich-quick thing out of your mind. Though with diligence, over time you will make money

7. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose
Never trade forex with your retirement benefit, house rent, school fees. Never take a loan to trade forex with the hope that you will make the
money back. A word is enough for the wise

8. Be ready to read wide.
Forex trading is broad, to succeed, you need to read wide. Truth is you may spend countless hours in study before you find your feet

9. Join a community of forex traders
It is eaasier to succeed in this business when you are in a community with other traders. You can rub minds together, share ideas and tips which
will help you become a better trader. I believe that is one of the reasons why you are here in the first place.

10. Never give up
Per adventure you have failed before, as in probably you have blown accounts and stopped trading, don't give up. Nurse your wounds, learn
where you made mistakes, study more, practice more and get back.

That's all for now.

For more, please check my signature link below
Re: 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by tabtabtab: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Please it seems you know much about Forex.

Please how can I start.?

And how much can I start with?

Can I start on my own or do I have to undergo a kind training under anybody?
Re: 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by Jalive: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2017
tabtabtab:
Please it seems you know much about Forex.

Please how can I start.?

And how much can I start with?

Can I start on my own or do I have to undergo a kind training under anybody?

Its good to know you like the post.

I can assist you to get started for free

Lets chat on whatsapp here 09058567855
Re: 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by Jalive: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2017
TGIF

Re: 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by kaz: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by Jalive: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Free forex strategy that generates hundreds of pips weekly

http://naijaforexforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=58&sid=73de79f9308e19a54af3f02f96e504da
Re: 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by Jalive: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Adekazbaba, stop spamming this thread. Go and create your own thread, don't derail this one
Re: 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by otarunero2015(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2018
Jalive:

Hi bruv this offer still available??
Re: 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by otarunero2015(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jalive:

please carry me along to embarassed
Re: 10 Tips Every Forex Newbie Needs To Know by daddio(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2018
Jalive:
Yes, the first thought of trading forex gave you goosebumps and with your mind racing you imagined that in the next couple of months you'll be making way over your current income :lol: . Waoh, am sorry to disappoint you that it doesn't work like that.

If it were that possible, every forex trader would be comfortable millionaires by now, vacationing in some exotic place or better still retired at 35 and enjoying all they have made trading.

Am I trying to discourage you? Emphatically NO! Am only trying to tell you the truth because marketers over the years have hyped the business such that every newbie thinks forex is the way out of their financial struggles.

Am I implying you may not make a good income in forex? No! Am just trying to prepare your mind because as you begin to trade, you will discover that it is not as easy as you were told.

That aside, there is truly a lot of money to be made trading Forex. With over 5Trillion USD traded daily, forex remains the most capitalised industry on the planet. (I think I sound encouraging for once :lol: )

Please note the following points cos they will help as you learn to trade:

1. To be a successful trader, you need to manage your emotions. I mean greed and fear

2. Start trading with a demo account but after a while, graduate to a live account. Truth is while trading demo accunt, everything will seem to go your way(or so it seems) but once you switch to a live account, you start having losing trades. Well, if you have experienced this, you are not alone. The reason is that demo trading is not the best way to learn to trade. This is because your emotion is not involved. You know it is not real money, so even when you see a trade going against you, you are not disturbed. However, trouble starts when you start live trading and you carry calculator to get the Naira equivalent of -50pips, then your eyes turn red cos you are seeing over N15,000 in negative.

It is better to start trading a Cent account first when you go live. This way, you are not staking so much money. Open a Cent/Micro account
between $100-$200 and trade 0.01 lot or better still, you can open a Naira account. With a Naira account, you can easily evaluate your trade.

3. All forex traders lose trades.
The truth is that a large percentage of traders lose trades. However, to be a profitable trader, your winning trades should be more than your
losing trades. So for example if you lose 4 out of 10 trades, smile cheesy , you are still a profitable trader.

4. Have a trading plan
Don't just place trades without a plan. That is gambling. Have a strategy that works and stick with it. With your strategy, you must be able to
identify entry and exit points.

5. Forex trading is a business
Treat trading as a busines. See yourself as a CEO each time you are placing trade. I once heared of a highly successful trader who trades from
home but each morning when he wants to trade, he resumes at his table by 8am wearing a suit with tie shocked , yes, to him, he is a CEO. You realy
don't have to do that but in your mind, treat forex as a serious business.

6. Forex is not a get-rich-quick scheme
This is as simple as stated. Keep the get-rich-quick thing out of your mind. Though with diligence, over time you will make money

7. Do not invest what you cannot afford to lose
Never trade forex with your retirement benefit, house rent, school fees. Never take a loan to trade forex with the hope that you will make the
money back. A word is enough for the wise

8. Be ready to read wide.
Forex trading is broad, to succeed, you need to read wide. Truth is you may spend countless hours in study before you find your feet

9. Join a community of forex traders
It is eaasier to succeed in this business when you are in a community with other traders. You can rub minds together, share ideas and tips which
will help you become a better trader. I believe that is one of the reasons why you are here in the first place.

10. Never give up
Per adventure you have failed before, as in probably you have blown accounts and stopped trading, don't give up. Nurse your wounds, learn
where you made mistakes, study more, practice more and get back.

That's all for now.

For more, please check my signature link below

I WANT TO LEARN MORE PLEASE

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Not Getting These From Your Forex Broker, Its Time To Port! / Those Working Online Please Come In / Invest 250,000 Naira Or 500,000 Naira, Get Paid 15% Monthly For 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.