Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. (785 Views)

Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / Uche Nwosu Won Imo Governorship Election - Okorocha Insists / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by DoubleObee(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo has said that only two politicians are against President Muhammadu Buhari contesting for presidency in 2019 and urged them to change their minds.
Vanguard reports that the Imo state governor spoke at the government House, Owerri, when members of Democratic Youth Congress (DYC) for Buhari paid him a visit.
Okorocha said he was confident that he would win if he contests for president but said he chose to step down because of President Buhari.
He noted that the country was going through a difficult period and that Buhari is the best man to handle the country.
Okorocha said all southeast governors have chosen to support President Buhari’s second term ambition.
He said:“I must say to all of you that I believe in the youths of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and I am happy to see you form an association called Democratic Youth Congress, DYC.
“The country is passing through a crucial moment. There was a time speculations were in the mind of some people that the President might not make it back and it takes people of unusual faith at that time to say Buhari will continue in 2019.
“I am a believer of Buhari. I made it clear, years ago that if President Mohammadu is running for President, I will not run.
“I am sure that my statement came as a shock to most Nigerians that I have subsumed my President ambition to someone and this is the first time I have taken such a step.
“There is no better time to have a President if not Buhari. I have seen Presidents but I have not seen the President and Vice President that have worked as brothers as Buhari and Osibanjo.
“I have looked at the political situation and I have done the political calculations, and found out that the best thing that can happen to Nigeria is to allow Buhari completes his term.
“I did not step down for Buhari because of popularity, religiosity, I step down for whom he is. I want him to run and he will have my support.
“I want to also appeal to those who have Presidential ambition to shelve this ambition. This because our nation is going through a challenging moment and it requires a man of his calibre.
“I am very happy to announce that most of the governors of Nigeria, are in support of President Mohammadu Buhari. Whether PDP, APC, APGA all the governors except one or two.
“We are having a situation in Nigeria where all the parties will present one candidate. All the Southeast governors are in support of Buhari. In the entire South South same, also that of South west including all the Northern regions. The one or two persons will make up their minds in no distance time.
“If not for Buhari that made me to step down my ambition who else, because minus President Buhari, I can defeat any of them in the Presidential race. Again, I want people not to use the Anambra election to judge the support President Buhari. What happened that there was internal disagreement among the party leaders in that state.”
Okorocha also used the opportunity to urge his own party, the All Progressives Congress to resolve all internal wrangling ahead of future elections in the country.
https://www.naija.ng/1136513-only-buhari-defeat-a-presidential-election-okorocha.html

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by akinreals: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Rochas keep deceiving yourself u hear, u think sey we no get sense ni?, na only your wife go vote for you. U want to erect statues of everybody in Nigeria and turn naija to land of statues abi? God no go gree for you

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by ProWalker: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
An empty and very garrulous man
You can't even control your region, but think you can defeat people that controls more than their one regions

1 Like

Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by TRAPP(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
I don't think the good people of this country are ready to even vote in 2019. As in they are tired and confuse already
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by ProWalker: 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
TRAPP:
I don't think the good people of this country are ready to even vote in 2019. As in they are tired and confuse already

You are wrong. I think Nigerians are now very interested in elections. They are beginning to understand that you can actually kick out a non performing political leader via the ballot box.
If you are not ready, Millions are ready and willing to participate in the electoral process in 2019
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by aolawale025: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Is it that government work have finished in Imo that this man has time to grant such un-warranted interviews
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by Paperwhite(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
[/b]"Okorocha said he was confident that he would win if he contests for president but said he chose to step down because of President Buhari.
He noted that the country was going through a difficult period and that Buhari is the best man to handle the country."[b]
"Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall"-Proverbs 18:16.
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by Paperwhite(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
Okorocha is really suffering from granduer's delusion.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by DoubleObee(m): 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
ProWalker:

You are wrong. I think Nigerians are now very interested in elections. They are beginning to understand that you can actually kick out a non performing political leader via the ballot box.
If you are not ready, Millions are ready and willing to participate in the electoral process in 2019
keep voting till the day Buhari will erect statue on ur head
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by ProWalker: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
DoubleObee:

keep voting till the day Buhari will erect statue on ur head

That should be my problem and not yours.
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by thekoko007: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
okorocha is a fool if truly this statement truly came out from him
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
Let's first conduct election here to know how popular Okorocha is:

Like for Rochas Okorocha

Share for a Television
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by DoubleObee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
ProWalker:

That should be my problem and not yours.

continue voting you hear. Have you seen any of their Children attend school in ur country.

Think twice.
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by ProWalker: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
DoubleObee:

continue voting you hear. Have you seen any of their Children attend school in ur country.

Think twice.

Please, carry your negative energy far away from me. You can keep seeing negativity all around you if that is what you want
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by Nbote(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017

Rochas has gone mad!!
I repeat Rochas has gone mad!!
Who has rope let him bring!!
I am very certain any of d statues he erected would defeat him in an Imo state election

Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by magoo10(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Roaches cockroach is a clown
Has he finished erecting statues
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by dollytino4real(f): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
ok, we are waiting till then. no need fighting or quarrelling kip ur pvc ceiling or card ready
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by designVATExcel: 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
I laugh in Spanish. Make I no talk oh, because even me sef fit...
Re: It Is Only Buhari Can Defeat me In Presidential Election- Okorocha Says. by freeze001(f): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Can someone stuff an algae infested rag down the throat of this oaf!

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Believes Nigerians Have Short Memories. / Breaking: IPOB Launches Hausa Radio Service. / Test Your Popularity Now - PDP Challenges APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.