Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

CHRISTMAS PROMO! Free Blogger For The First 10 Persons Between December 1 To 20 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / CHRISTMAS PROMO! Free Blogger For The First 10 Persons Between December 1 To 20 (445 Views)

How To Download Viral Go Premium Template Blogger For Free / Steps To Add Ads.txt File To Blogger For Google Adsense / Free Blogger Template Needed [gurumasters, Help A Fellow Blogger] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISTMAS PROMO! Free Blogger For The First 10 Persons Between December 1 To 20 by Arinzeprince(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hi NL,

I have decided to run a Christmas promo to some guys out there who are dreaming to become bloggers one day. You journey to this road must actually start somewhere. I remember that i started mine when a lady invited me to read a post on her blog and i was motivated. I said to myself that if a lady can do this then i can. Today, i have a personal website and other business website and i also design for people but this time, i want to run a free service. I started with blogger, then to wordpress. When i discovered wordpress, i sticked to it and learnt so many things. I can boast of a solid knowledge in wordpress. You can test me by asking me any question on Wordpress. Before i moved to wordpress, i have done a lot of research on blogger and that made me to have a broad knowledge on it so i can do amazing things on blogger.

This is what you will get for free if you're selected. 10 persons for 10 great features.
1) Good blog with good theme
2) Good theme and better sidebar depending on your interest
3) Header/Company logo (optional)
4) Menus and footer
5) About us page (you will provide the data)
5) Contact us page with contact form
6) Terms of service page (optional)
7) Advertise with us page
cool Advertise sidebar with banner
9) Back to Top botton
10) I will also create three posts for you based on your blog interest. For example, if your blog is on education or jobs, i will search and create three posts for you

If you want me to change your ..com to .com or .com.ng then i will also do that for you. Do you want wordpress, dont worry, just indicate.

I will post google form url where you will submit your data if selected. It is not first come first serve because it will cost me money and time. I really want to design it to people who have passion for it.

TO PARTICIPATE; Comment here with your;
Name:
Why do you need this? Briefly tell me why you want me to choose you ahead of others. Remember you will be getting a neat work for free.
How did you long to be a successful blogger?

AND THEN FILL THIS FORM
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11cgpMAQrpwWHSzZgkQGf9ZQpTaKriwlHIyH8nFA4KNw/prefill
no money is involved. ABSOLUTELY FREE

I have started creating one for the first person.

See you there

Re: CHRISTMAS PROMO! Free Blogger For The First 10 Persons Between December 1 To 20 by Deadprez: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
USMAN OPE
ILORIN
I really need this opportunity because I've longed to be a successful blogger due to the fact that I like writing and share my lifestyle with people. This will be a great turning point in my life if you give me this opportunity, thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: CHRISTMAS PROMO! Free Blogger For The First 10 Persons Between December 1 To 20 by Arinzeprince(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
More persons to go
Re: CHRISTMAS PROMO! Free Blogger For The First 10 Persons Between December 1 To 20 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Emmanuel Onuche
Kogi
I have passion for writting original content to impact life positively and to solve people problem when they read or search on my blog thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Corrupt Powerpoint File, The File Extension Does Not Match The Internal / I Have Finally Launched My Traffic/youtube B0t For Your Mad Traffic / Let Us Make Your Blog Looks Pro With Newspaper Theme Just For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.