Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress (1295 Views)

Oh Had I Know. Learn How To 10x Your Returns On Your Land Investment / Invest Now And Thank Me Later With Pictures / Acquired FREE Knowledge Practical Training On Poultry Farm Business Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by treasure155(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
[center]Treasure Farms was created by Treasure Idem to help young people make investments and get their interest within a very short period.

It's purely business and does not have anything to do with Ponzi schemes.

This is how it works

It may sound unbelievable, but it's 100% Real

You'll be an investor on a poultry farming business, all you need to do is to make a small investment of 10k or more (if you are capable but 10k is the least amount) and that's all. With 10k you'll be making the interest of 4k per six to seven weeks. You don't need to keep investing 10k because your one time 10k investment will keep generating interest for  you and you have  become a share holder in the business. You don't need to work or or refer anyone to get your interest but you can as well suggest it to friends and family to also enjoy the opportunity with you. It's not Ponzi, it's pure business. That's just it. It is 100% true.

You don't need to worry about farming space, labour, vaccinations and other vital things to keep the business alive because Treasure Farms have made all this available and adequate measures have been made to make it successful without worries.

Do the calculations

10k gives you a total 4k in six to 7 weeks(Max 1month and 3weeks)
20k gives you a total of 8k every 6-7 weeks
30k =12k
40k=16k etc

Terms and conditions

1. Note that your one time investment will generate income for you as long as you want to continue doing business with Treasure Farms.

2. If you want to retrieve your investment capital, you will have to inform Treasure Farms in three months interval.

Life is simple and easy but human beings makes it difficult because they block ways for others to make it.

It can't be simple than this
100% guaranteed
Please note, It's not Ponzi it's just a to help this generation put food on their table without looking up for government jobs.

[/center]
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmmm!! Convince me this isn't yet another mmm.
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by treasure155(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
I wouldn't risk my reputation for money. It's purely business and we make the gains. Everyone smiles. What will be my gain deceiving people. Just that I can't share my phone number and contact details due to the rules here but you can drop your email if permitted...

jidemoh:
Hmmmm!! Convince me this isn't yet another mmm.
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by Onwe101(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
onwedave@gmail.com send me a mail sir.
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by Onwe101(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
treasure155:
I wouldn't risk my reputation for money. It's purely business and we make the gains. Everyone smiles. What will be my gain deceiving people. Just that I can't share my phone number and contact details due to the rules here but you can drop your email if permitted...

Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by treasure155(m): 9:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Onwe101:

Certainly
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by nate4life(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2017
nate4life74@gmail.com
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by Osekenchi: 5:22am On Nov 22, 2017
osejindu@gmail.com
Like to here from u soon
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by jamace(m): 7:17am On Nov 22, 2017
OP, do you have a physical poultry farm or just another money market investment?
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by treasure155(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2017
jamace:
OP, do you have a physical poultry farm or just another money market investment?

I have a physical poultry farm... I also have a physical office
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by jamace(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2017
treasure155:

I have a physical poultry farm... I also have a physical office
ok.
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by vambi: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
vambi2002@yahoo.com. e-mail me
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by vambi: 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
how do you increase your investment capital,let say you started with 10k and wants to increase to 20k how is that done
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by treasure155(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
vambi:
how do you increase your investment capital,let say you started with 10k and wants to increase to 20k how is that done

Yes definitely that's allowed... When you increase your investment capital your interest will also add up. Each 10k is 4k... So 20k will be 8k per 6 to 7 weeks. 7 weeks is maximum
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by treasure155(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
treasure155:
[center]Treasure Farms was created by Treasure Idem to help young people make investments and get their interest within a very short period.

It's purely business and does not have anything to do with Ponzi schemes.

This is how it works

It may sound unbelievable, but it's 100% Real

You'll be an investor on a poultry farming business, all you need to do is to make a small investment of 10k or more (if you are capable but 10k is the least amount) and that's all. With 10k you'll be making the interest of 4k per six to seven weeks. You don't need to keep investing 10k because your one time 10k investment will keep generating interest for  you and you have  become a share holder in the business. You don't need to work or or refer anyone to get your interest but you can as well suggest it to friends and family to also enjoy the opportunity with you. It's not Ponzi, it's pure business. That's just it. It is 100% true.

You don't need to worry about farming space, labour, vaccinations and other vital things to keep the business alive because Treasure Farms have made all this available and adequate measures have been made to make it successful without worries.

Do the calculations

10k gives you a total 4k in six to 7 weeks(Max 1month and 3weeks)
20k gives you a total of 8k every 6-7 weeks
30k =12k
40k=16k etc

Terms and conditions

1. Note that your one time investment will generate income for you as long as you want to continue doing business with Treasure Farms.

2. If you want to retrieve your investment capital, you will have to inform Treasure Farms in three months interval.

Life is simple and easy but human beings makes it difficult because they block ways for others to make it.

It can't be simple than this
100% guaranteed
Please note, It's not Ponzi it's just a to help this generation put food on their table without looking up for government jobs.

[/center]

Contact Treasurefarms2017@gmail.com
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by vambi: 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
contact me vambi2002@yahoo.com

Yes definitely that's allowed... When you increase your investment capital your interest will also add up. Each 10k is 4k... So 20k will be 8k per 6 to 7 weeks. 7 weeks is maximum [/quote]
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by opydan: 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
opedaniel2001@gmail.com
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by treasure155(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
vambi:
contact me vambi2002@yahoo.com

Yes definitely that's allowed... When you increase your investment capital your interest will also add up. Each 10k is 4k... So 20k will be 8k per 6 to 7 weeks. 7 weeks is maximum

OK check your mailbox
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by treasure155(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by Samwils: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2017
am interested send me a mail...samueltom19@gmail.com
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by azibatoreal(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2017
i need demystification

1. where is ur farm and office located

2. are you starting a new farm or you intend to expand an existing farm

3. is your farm strictly poultry or you intend to diversify

4. if its an existing farm how many years experience do you have

pls i would prefer to call you on phone cause am hardly online if you can drop your phone contact or call me

Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by Omobola121(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls send me mail. Omobolaalice@gmail.com
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by fecosequence(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
offorifeanyi95@gmail.com
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by halizbabe(f): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
halizempire@Yahoo.com I ve interest in it
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by waksman(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2017
I'm interested pls contact me on wekkyboy22@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by treasure155(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
azibatoreal:
i need demystification

1. where is ur farm and office located

2. are you starting a new farm or you intend to expand an existing farm

3. is your farm strictly poultry or you intend to diversify

4. if its an existing farm how many years experience do you have

pls i would prefer to call you on phone cause am hardly online if you can drop your phone contact or call me

1. The farm is Located at Etinan local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, that's where we have enough space.

2. It's old and I am expanding from the old farm but though it's a new location.

3. Treasure Farms deals on poultry, fishery, pumpkin/Waterleaf(vegetable) farming. We are also opening farms for Pig, goat and turkey soon.

4. I grew up to meet my family investing in poultry. It's a business I've been into for about two decades.

I'll text you my number
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by greatgeniu: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Please tell us how you can gain 40% of your investments in poultry farming business in 6-7 weeks. I mean give us a feasibility report in that regard.
Me, I doubt you can even gain up to 10% in 12 weeks. There are professional farmers here!
Re: Invest Now On Poultry Farming And Make Your Returns Without Stress by matom90: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
I am interested.

matom20@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Bizo Investment / Scam Alert! In The Name Of Nairaland! (pictures) / Crypto Currency Investment Plan For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.