Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms (876 Views)

JAMB Postpones UTME Mock Examination, 283,319 Registered For 2018 UTME So Far / JAMB Postpones Sale Of Application Forms For 2018 UTME / JAMB Postpones Sales Of Application Forms For 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by opera1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has suspended the sale of the 2018 application forms earlier scheduled to commence on Wednesday, November 22.The spokesperson of the board, Fabian Benjamin, said this in a press statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES Tuesday evening. He noted that the postponement was due to the delay in meeting the agreed deadline by the publisher of the compulsory reading text meant for prospective candidates for the 2018 UTME.
The board said the publisher had promised to deliver all the texts on or before the November, 7, 2017.“As at close of work today, the publisher had not provided the 1.8 million copies required and this development painfully forced the Board to shift the date from Wednesday 22nd November, 2017 to a date to be announced soon.”
JAMB said it regrets all inconvenience occasioned by this postponement as it is working round the clock to announce a new date soon", the statement said.
According to the board, candidates are urged to visit its website to familiarise themselves with the brochure before the commencement of the sale of the application documents.“The brochure has been placed on the Board’s website so as to enable candidates study it and avoid some of the mistakes associated with filling the application documents. Understanding the process will not only help the candidates fill the form smoothly but will also brightened their chances of getting admission”, it said.
PREMIUM TIMES had earlier reported that the Registrar of the board, Ishaq Oloyede said the sale of application documents will commence on November 22 and end on January22, 2018.The board had also proposed March 9 to 17 as the date for the examination taking into cognisance dates of other public examination.

[url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/250198-jamb-postpones-sale-2018-utme-application-forms.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9022876426] SOURCE [/url]

Re: JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by mikejj(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
grin my father land c silly excuse
Re: JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
yeye dey smell
Re: JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by TheHistorian(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by samuel900(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
This SHEHU is clueless, why the rush? to get money from the poor for 2019 Election? Many Universities like Unilorin have not admit any candidate this year, due to your nonsense CAPS. You keep introducing new policy every year that even some of your called CBT Centre cannot stand it.
It happens in a country like Nigeria, where the president doesn't have his WAEC Result

opera1:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has suspended the sale of the 2018 application forms earlier scheduled to commence on Wednesday, November 22.The spokesperson of the board, Fabian Benjamin, said this in a press statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES Tuesday evening. He noted that the postponement was due to the delay in meeting the agreed deadline by the publisher of the compulsory reading text meant for prospective candidates for the 2018 UTME.
The board said the publisher had promised to deliver all the texts on or before the November, 7, 2017.“As at close of work today, the publisher had not provided the 1.8 million copies required and this development painfully forced the Board to shift the date from Wednesday 22nd November, 2017 to a date to be announced soon.”
JAMB said it regrets all inconvenience occasioned by this postponement as it is working round the clock to announce a new date soon", the statement said.
According to the board, candidates are urged to visit its website to familiarise themselves with the brochure before the commencement of the sale of the application documents.“The brochure has been placed on the Board’s website so as to enable candidates study it and avoid some of the mistakes associated with filling the application documents. Understanding the process will not only help the candidates fill the form smoothly but will also brightened their chances of getting admission”, it said.
PREMIUM TIMES had earlier reported that the Registrar of the board, Ishaq Oloyede said the sale of application documents will commence on November 22 and end on January22, 2018.The board had also proposed March 9 to 17 as the date for the examination taking into cognisance dates of other public examination.

[url=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/250198-jamb-postpones-sale-2018-utme-application-forms.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9022876426] SOURCE [/url]
Re: JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by kidneystones(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hiss ,
Re: JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by omat20(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Oloyede see your life
Re: JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by CornelG(m): 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm i don't believe the so called reason behind this, haba no doubt JAMB have started again. Oloyede can you get it right for once atleast?
Re: JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by Dclique(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Who send dem make dem rush go announce am before undecided
Re: JAMB Postpones Sale Of 2018 UTME Application Forms by Jaiyeori: 11:39am On May 25, 2018
http://jaiyeorie..com.ng/2018/05/i-know-lot-of-people-go-thru-similar.html
[img][/img]
According to him, he felt they weren’t quite ready to let the world in on their private life which includes their trials and tribulations.
However, he revealed that some part of their affair has been shared by Toolz in an interview with Genevieve Magazine.
He believes that allowing a little bit to be known by the public will go a long way in helping people who are going though similar situation.

Tunde Demuran wrote:
”So my boo is on the cover of @genevievemagazine .. true confession, I have been the reason why she didn’t do interviews addressing some of our trials and tribulations because I want to keep our private lives private and I wasn’t sure that I was ready to share certain hard times with the world.. but I know a lot of people go thru similar difficulties and we both know that sharing ours may in some small way help somebody out there… so take a minute to check it out, and I hope it helps whoever needs it at this time.”

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Tuition Accelerated Online MBA Programs / Meaning And Format Of Manufacturing Account / Admission Into Ism-adonai University Calavi 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.