Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty (16445 Views)

A Star-Struck Fan Cries As Tiwa Savage Paid Her A Surprise Visit (Photos) / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2010
SHE IS Ashley Tisdale

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
i wish i was this beautiful

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
she beautiful both in blood and brunette. god, i envy her

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
does anyone know how old she is

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
i need to get more facts about her

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
well lucky for ashley, she just won a fan

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
dont worry,im almost done

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
i hope she not one of those fake paris hilton wannabes

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
Shes both a singer and an actress

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
2 more

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
1 more and im done

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by GIRLY(f): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
im done now, can get over her face, gosh

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by THEAMAKA(f): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
this girl is so fake! and she has had too many nose jobs.
you should have seen her before zack & cody and HSM.
she was nothing to write home about.
you shouldn't want to look up to this fake superficial beauty. too much hair dye, weave, make up, ect ect. . .
lol but suit yourself.
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by segzeybaba(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
@poster

go siddon jare, abi la'obo la'obo ni eyin ni grin psycho(clifford orji lookalike) grin
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by denzel2009: 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
THE AMAKA:

this girl is so fake! and she has had too many nose jobs.
you should have seen her before zack & cody and HSM.
she was nothing to write home about.
you shouldn't want to look up to this fake superficial beauty. too much hair dye, weave, make up, ect ect. . .
lol but suit yourself.

You girls are so thorough, I didnt even see the nose until you mentioned it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2010
Years ago, she told the world she had a nose job. So no need to act surprised.

@ poster: the search function is your friend.
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by mamagee3(f): 2:23am On Mar 25, 2010
What a thread! cheesy
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by shilling(f): 5:14am On Mar 25, 2010
The poster has a girl crush lol. It happens. . . when you're 13 maybe. That nose, oh my!!!

Anyways, I can't imagine what she looks like when all that makeup goes off, but she's pretty.
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by THEAMAKA(f): 5:30am On Mar 25, 2010
denzel2009:

You girls are so thorough, I didnt even see the nose until you mentioned it.
excuse me? she was even bragging about it. the girl is too fake sha, end of story.
i feel bad when people look up to these girls not realizing it is all fake and the average you probably looks better than the average them. so no need to "wish" to be something fake
. undecided
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2010
Really? Ashley Tisdale? lipsrsealed
Oh well, to each their own I guess,
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by THEAMAKA(f): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2010
i thought the poster was white. . .(bites tongue) oh well.
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by Nakele(f): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2010
SORRY, BUT I DON'T SEE ANYTHING BEAUTIFUL ON THESE PICS POSTED HERE, PLS COME AGAIN
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2010
I see white girls on the streets that look a million times better. "Sighs"

1 Like

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by chic2pimp(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2010
shilling:

The poster has a girl crush lol. It happens. . . when you're 13 maybe. That nose, oh my!!!

Anyways, I can't imagine what she looks like when all that makeup goes off, but she's pretty.
This has gone way past a 'Crush'. This is now moving into the realms of obsession undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2010
Ashley Tisdale is just about as pretty as anyone would be, if they'd had a lot of face work, make-up and a professional photographer take decent studio shots.

I've seen black girls who aren't in the public eye that look heaps better, without make-up that's been applied with a trowel, or faces that have been rebuilt from scratch. In short, a plastic surgeons dream.
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by nanidee(f): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2010
phew  ***heaved a sigh of relief after realizing d pics had finally come to an end***

OMG, shocked shocked shocked My my my, i was expecting to see " a beautiful girl", not some make-up clad lass. Oh dear!!
@ poster, to come to the conclusion that she is beautiful, u should try seeing her without all the make up and charade (aint hating, just d truth).
So many nigerian girls look a million times better without all the make up and the cut and paste  tongue

but she has nice legs though, so cheer up poster grin
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
Nakele:

SORRY, BUT I DON'T SEE ANYTHING BEAUTIFUL ON THESE PICS POSTED HERE, PLS COME AGAIN
*DEATH*

Unfortunately, this poster is obsessed with the fake girl whose nose keeps changing every time she walks the red carpet.
*SIGHS*
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by alaura: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
i dont like her lips she is cute and thats the word
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by chiogo(f): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ashley Tisdale is alright.
Most times she looks like a teen though, she's about 22-24  undecided I like her character in 'The suite life of Zack and Cody'
As for her music, she's just alright too, she was on MTV some time ago but I guess she still didn't blow up.

As for poster. . . I got nothing. undecided
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by daffur: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2010
The outflow of this thread reeks with lesbo-psycho connections. God have mercy on you poster.
Re: I Just Came Across This Beautiful Girl And I Am Struck By Her Beauty by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 16, 2010
I do not see anything special undecided (beauty is in the eyes of the beholder anyway)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peruzzi Calls Out Medview Airline For Selling Their 12 Flight Tickets / Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Are Engaged / Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.