Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Your Most Embarassing Moment. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Your Most Embarassing Moment. (1879 Views)

That Awkward Moment When... / Wonderful Moment / The Moment Of Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Embarassing Moment. by trisha4eva: 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
be it a fart, a rip of your skirt , your fly was open or you were not lucky enough to get to the bathroom or she dumped you cos the breath wasnt fresh , lets have a good laugh as well as learn a lesson.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Pweety4me(f): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2010
Share urs first topic starter. . . tongue
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by trisha4eva: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
i had been giving a passenger next to me a very hard time he was trying to drum up a conversation and i wasnt intrested .why?i had my hopes on some cute guy on the other side of the plane i guess the guy figured out what i was doing and in a loud voice shouted on me. excuse me, i dont want to toast you i was just trying to tell you that your breast is showingggggggggggg! oh boy i almost died cos when i looked down two buttons were loose and all of my glory was in the public eye. i wish i could evaporate or erase the memory from the passengers minds. just remembering it gives me goose bumps.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by googles: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny

@post

i use 3tone green contact lenses, so there was this day i was in school i noticed this guy was really staring at me in a creepy way so i stared back at

him giving him my "WTF look" only for the guy to start shouting blood of Jesus and he started binding me wen pple asked him wassup he said am a snake girl

whose eyes are changing colours. . . . . he said maybe i was sent to kill him cos 've been staring at him in a funny way pple started laffing at us but i was really

embarassed cos he caused a scene and am not a drama person at all. . . . but looking back at it now its really funny
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Pweety4me(f): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2010
Wow funny stories lmao@"am not a drama person @ all". . .hehe grin

@Poster i see u learned your lesson that u should next tyme pay attention when some1 is talking 2 ya don't just shun every1 off ehen as my own emberassing situation ehm. . .i dey come
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by tayoast(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2010
trisha4eva:

all of my glory was in the public eye.

grin grin grin

googles:

giving him my "WTF look" only for the guy to start shouting blood of Jesus and he started binding me wen pple asked him wassup he said am a snake girl

serve u right   cheesy cheesy

mine's on d way. . .
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Pweety4me(f): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2010
@tayo ur mean. . . grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by tayoast(m): 11:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^googles?? wat does she mean by ''WTF look''

these two moments r funny. wont u share urs??
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by ravenzord(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2010
LOL @ Exhibitionist trish and mammy water googles.

@ OP: I've always been a funny guy, so in sec school I figured I'd take my talent onstage. On that fateful day I climbed the stage after a lot of rehearsing, but unfortunately for me the first person I saw on the first seat in the first row was this chick I had a mad crush on, and she was just staring at me like  shocked. My brain froze, my oral muscles stopped functioning, and my heart jumped into my skull, all I could manage was a squeaky "Erm. . .", then I dropped the mike and left the stage. Of course I was the hit of that show  wink.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Pweety4me(f): 12:24am On Mar 25, 2010
^Yea i remember u went all red wif fear in your face. . .it was so cute but damn funny @ d same tyme. . . grin tongue tongue
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by ravenzord(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2010
^^^ Yeah you thought it was cute, that's prolly why U passed me that note the next day in class wink.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2010
oh I don't know, maybe I fell or something
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by sizzlers(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2010
I used to visit this girl as our family friend she always give me indomie, when i was a kiddo she was abt 26. Then i see my self not fuly develope 4 dat stuf. One day as usual i pay her a visit @ abt 8pm hoping 4 d usual indomie noddles, she was laying in her bed with a skimpy sexy nightgown of which i can see through d silhoutte of her braless bossom. She lured me 2 d bed and ask me to be scratch her back gently, of which i did but to my gratest amasement she gently started to grap my dicko. Being a virginboy i was uncomfortable and the action trigared me to, , To cut it short God saved me. That was my worse moment. I was disappointed in her.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by ravenzord(m): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2010
sizzlers:

I used to visit this girl as our family friend she always give me indomie, when i was a kiddo she was abt 26. Then i see my self not fuly develope 4 dat stuf. One day as usual i pay her a visit @ abt 8pm hoping 4 d usual indomie noddles, she was laying in her bed with a skimpy sexy nightgown of which i can see through d silhoutte of her braless bossom. She lured me 2 d bed and ask me to be scratch her back gently, of which i did but to my gratest amasement she gently started to grap my dicko. Being a virginboy i was uncomfortable and the action trigared me to, , To cut it short God saved me. That was my worse moment. I was disappointed in her.

Aah! U were disappointed in her? CHAI!!!!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by sizzlers(m): 12:43am On Mar 25, 2010
Then i hav not gotten the energy!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Pweety4me(f): 12:44am On Mar 25, 2010
Ahahaha see ur opportunity bro gone like d wind. . . cheesy one person's dissapointment is anoda's person blessing. . .shior! grin
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by sizzlers(m): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2010
I did not see that as an opportunity, but as an abuse
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Pweety4me(f): 12:55am On Mar 25, 2010
Ok i u see where your coming from now. . .hmmm sad but u gotta be strong like a man. smiley
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by ravenzord(m): 12:59am On Mar 25, 2010
@ Sizzler: How old were you then? I remember that at 13 I used 2 have mad fantasies about a coupla older women. . .of course they all remained fantasies.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 25, 2010
ravenzord:

@ Sizzler: How old were you then? I remember that at 23 i used 2 have mad fantasies about a coupla older women. . .of course they all remained fantasies.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by sizzlers(m): 1:03am On Mar 25, 2010
Mind u pweety, that i shared my most embarrasing experience dos'nt make me half man
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by violent(m): 1:05am On Mar 25, 2010
sizzlers:

Mind u pweety, that i shared my most embarrasing experience dos'nt make me half man

when man starts demanding to be called a man. . .he really isn't one!
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Pweety4me(f): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2010
sizzlers:

I never said it did i was refering 2 ur past experince. smiley
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by sizzlers(m): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2010
My age then dosent matter what matters then is my exposure. But if u care to know i was 13
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by ravenzord(m): 1:14am On Mar 25, 2010
ibkaye:

I meant 13 actually, what's wrong if I said 23 self angry?
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by sizzlers(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2010
Nothing wil be wrong
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by violent(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2010
@Topic

Was caught peeping through the keyhole when my pweety neighbor was taking a shower, couldn't go out for a couple of days, and everywhere i went, i felt eyes feeding on me. . . needless to say the news got to school faster than a fly could pick the smell of shít.
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by sizzlers(m): 1:21am On Mar 25, 2010
That's awful
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by sizzlers(m): 1:26am On Mar 25, 2010
I ve done my peeping in the past but never been caught cos of my smart moves
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 25, 2010
ravenzord:

I meant 13 actually, what's wrong if I said 23 self angry?
Lol, ahh, you're so cute, *pinches cheeks* cheesy
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by ravenzord(m): 1:32am On Mar 25, 2010
ibkaye:

Lol, ahh, you're so cute, *pinches cheeks* cheesy

Oh, are we pinching cheeks now? *Pinches cheeks of the other kind*
Re: Your Most Embarassing Moment. by sizzlers(m): 1:33am On Mar 25, 2010
Time 4 me 2 catch some sleep. Gudmorning/night guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Prayer Game : Say 1 Prayer And Say An Amen To It / I Can't Stand : / With Bc.game You Can Win Up To 1 BTC In A Lucky Spin, You Can Spin Once A Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.