Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) (7215 Views)

Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) / Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Efe Ejeba's New Blond Beard Look, Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
Popular singer Chidinma has got her fans talking after she shared this beautiful photo of her rocking a new hairstyle. What do you think about the hairstyle fans? Drop your comments see photos below

News via Ndigbotvnews : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2017/11/popular-singer-chidinma-rocks-new.html?m=1

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Confusion don fully take hold of Chidimma

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2017
Since she nor get wetin to sing again

Make she kukuma folo pa james ,kpekpeye n alinko de act papa ajasco naaa undecided

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 22, 2017
where is the backsideundecided

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Mizsylviah(f): 1:58am On Nov 22, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Since she nor get wetin to sing again

Make she kukuma folo pa james ,kpekpeye n alinko de act papa ajasco naaa undecided
Savage

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by itspzpics(m): 3:15am On Nov 22, 2017
whr is d buutt

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 4:12am On Nov 22, 2017
itspzpics:
whr is d buutt
that thing behind her wey be like TD board wey no good again
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Rokia2:
Where the hell is the massive ass?
itspzpics:
whr is d buutt
Patheos:
where is the backsideundecided

shocked

Someone should please help me advice these voyeurs to visit xvideos.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Afrok(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2017
I understand what massive means but then Op just got me confused undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Samusu(m): 6:53am On Nov 22, 2017
Awon Largatha
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Where the hell is the massive ass?
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Barbecue! !!!!!! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by jerflakes(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2017
nikkypearl:
Barbecue! !!!!!! grin

I can see that you're so obsessed with that barbecue guy

But the guy is annoying sha, no be lie

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Bloggers Don Dey Mumu Sha
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Oyindalb: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Lol!

I am looking an experienced nail technician and a henna tatooist for a luxurious hair salon in Yaba. The nail technician must have at least 1 year work experience. We are an established hair salon with a huge customer base and a beautiful work environment. The pay is also very attractive and there are other staff benefits. If you are qualified for any of these roles, please put your first name and phone number in the comments below.
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2017
massive what?
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:36am On Nov 22, 2017
jerflakes:

I can see that you're so obsessed with that barbecue guy

But the guy is annoying sha, no be lie
lol..pls do you know his moniker?
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:47am On Nov 22, 2017
nikkypearl:
lol..pls do you know his moniker?

No I don't know, let me find out

Found it: [b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by bossmeek(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by mikool007(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by mikool007(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Ok

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Smartsyn(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2017
Someone probably naked on the bed took those picture after a lot of thrusting, so why won't her backside be big..
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2017
jerflakes:

No I don't know, let me find out

Found it: [b][/b]
thank you kiss
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2017
That year during project fame, one would have thought this girl's got lots of songs in her arsenal..
I'm not sure she even have one full album after all these years angry
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by AleksAndria: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2017
I think "massive" now has a new meaning. Maybe we just haven't heard of it until now..
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by SageMahrez(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
The only "massive" thing I'm seeing here is the stupidity of the misleading op...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by purem(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Those ones advertising on the comment box ehn embarassed

Nairalanders sef kom still kom with dia wahala again, open thread to be lukin 4 a "massive ass" shocked

Anyway sha may e no b lyk say me sef no shuk mouth 4 d matter undecided

Wee jex Kal u guys to kom an join me cool

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by kokoA(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Up coming artist.
Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Op did u mean massive

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Shows Her massive Backside with New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
I see something new, but I don't see anything massive der

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To D Most Beautiful Woman In D World / See What An Over Sabi Gateman Did To His Oga’s Car / Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.