Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business (1063 Views)

CBN Introduces ₦500 Million Grant For Graduates, Undergraduates / How Real Is Telpecon & Golden Bridge Fund Grant To Beneficiaries? / AFDB Approves $5 Million Grant To Scale Up Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) is an entrepreneurial initiative run by the Tony Elumelu Foundation, based in Nigeria, spanning across Africa. The programme’s founder is billionaire businessman and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu CON and the CEO of the Tony Elumelu Foundation is Parminder Vir, OBE

The programme gives training, mentorship and seed capital to entrepreneurs with start-up business ideas they want to execute in Africa. By doing so, TEEP embodies Africapitalism, the economic philosophy that Elumelu coined. It is currently in the third cycle.

The TEEP entrepreneurs undergo a 9-month programme which includes a 12-week online business plan development training and mentoring programme, followed by a two-day Bootcamp.

Following a successful completion of their business plan, the entrepreneurs receive a Non-returnable Seed capital investment of $5,000 (N1500) for their businesses. The entrepreneurs are also entitled to second round of funding.

On completion of the 9-month programme cycle, TEEP entrepreneurs graduate to become TEEP Fellows with full access to the TEEP Resources Centre and TEEP Alumni.

Application for TEEP 2018 opened on the 1st of January, 2018 and closed on the 1st of March, 2018

This is the right time to start:
( I am a beneficiary too). If you want to start the 2018 edition and you want me to handle the whole application process for you. You can contact me at paulvelly2010@gmail.com

Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Form information:

Personal Information
Contact Details
Education Information
Social Media Information
Business Profile
Company Structure
Market Potential
Financial Information
Business Impact
Attestation
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 11:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
Professional write up. I do that for you upon request......
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Before you continue:

I will advise you create an account on the following websites if you don’t have any.

www.facebook.com

www.twitter.com

www.linkedin.com

www.skype.com

They greatly admire social media technology and you will need them in the application process..
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Cashrange660: 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
How much is involved in this whole process of applying?
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 6:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Cashrange660:
How much is involved in this whole process of applying?
If you don't have a registered business, then you have to goto CAC to register a business, we can help you to register it, within three weeks you will get certificate.

For the cost of application you can do it yourself. If you want us to do it for you , it doesn't cost much.

You can email me for more details @ paulvelly2010@gmail.com
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 6:45am On Nov 22, 2017
There is this other grant application that is on going now. Upto 10million in grant. Contacts me at @ paulvelly2010@gmail.com
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
Important basic information you should know
about Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme.

1. The Grant is a non-refundable seed capital of $5000
(N1,525,000) or its local currency equivalent in any African country
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2017
2. 1000 businesses will be selected annually from 54 African countries; technically, 19 businesses per each of the countries, except some countries that may not be duly represented or that may not present solid business ideas.
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
It is open to 54 African Countries

Age – you must be above 18years old and there is no upper limit age restriction.
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by raphemmanuel(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Xbus1:
It is open to 54 African Countries

Age – you must be above 18years old and there is no upper limit age restriction.
what about a fresh graduate that don't have existing business but have a business plan he wants to start up, can he still enroll?
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Xbus1: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
raphemmanuel:
what about a fresh graduate that don't have existing business but have a business plan he wants to start up, can he still enroll?

You can register your business name @ CAC it doesn't cost up to 30k , you can get it done in less than a month. If you need more details on how you can go about it check my signature for contacts
Re: Get More Than 1.5 Million Grant To Grow Your Business by Tabbaz(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Xbus1:
The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP) is an entrepreneurial initiative run by the Tony Elumelu Foundation, based in Nigeria, spanning across Africa. The programme’s founder is billionaire businessman and philanthropist, Tony O. Elumelu CON and the CEO of the Tony Elumelu Foundation is Parminder Vir, OBE

The programme gives training, mentorship and seed capital to entrepreneurs with start-up business ideas they want to execute in Africa. By doing so, TEEP embodies Africapitalism, the economic philosophy that Elumelu coined. It is currently in the third cycle.

The TEEP entrepreneurs undergo a 9-month programme which includes a 12-week online business plan development training and mentoring programme, followed by a two-day Bootcamp.

Following a successful completion of their business plan, the entrepreneurs receive a Non-returnable Seed capital investment of $5,000 (N1500) for their businesses. The entrepreneurs are also entitled to second round of funding.

On completion of the 9-month programme cycle, TEEP entrepreneurs graduate to become TEEP Fellows with full access to the TEEP Resources Centre and TEEP Alumni.

Application for TEEP 2018 opened on the 1st of January, 2018 and closed on the 1st of March, 2018

This is the right time to start:
( I am a beneficiary too). If you want to start the 2018 edition and you want me to handle the whole application process for you. You can contact me at paulvelly2010@gmail.com

don't contact this fellow pls. He's a thief

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With 100k Is It Possible To Make 4million In 6months? / I Need A Shipping Agent In India. / Get A Free "Earn" Profile And Employ Yourself Right In Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.