Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Ay Comedian Plays Golf With Lanre Makun And His Female Manager (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay Comedian Plays Golf With Lanre Makun And His Female Manager (photos) (718 Views)

Marital Crisis: AY Makun And His Wife Mabel Unfollow Each Other On IG / Dbanj Meets Steve Harvey And Plays Golf With Him (video) / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ay Comedian Plays Golf With Lanre Makun And His Female Manager (photos) by GistMore: 6:06am On Nov 22, 2017
@GISTMORE

As shared on instagram...

Small time they we say i went to crash @yomicasual with @fabjewels_official honeymoon in Dubai... what is @lanremakunevents doing here now without @cutemisiano? see as cold one make am run into my PA @midas_interiors

https://www.gistmore.com/ay-comedian-plays-golf-female-manager-photos

Re: Ay Comedian Plays Golf With Lanre Makun And His Female Manager (photos) by GistMore: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Ay Comedian Plays Golf With Lanre Makun And His Female Manager (photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:21am On Nov 22, 2017
Girls and successful men. lipsrsealed

Re: Ay Comedian Plays Golf With Lanre Makun And His Female Manager (photos) by Afrok(m): 6:31am On Nov 22, 2017
Seriously; from the write-up, the first pics and to the last pics, I am not understanding...

I hope am not alone undecided

Re: Ay Comedian Plays Golf With Lanre Makun And His Female Manager (photos) by GistMore: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Photos Adesua Etomi With Her 'fake Bride' At Her Traditional Wedding To Bankyw / (watch The Video) Davido & Wizkid End Their Fight As They Both Hug Each Other / Don Jazzy Shares Cute Video Of How Tiwa Savage’s Son Wished Him Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.