Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM (16689 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Nigga44: 11:17am On Nov 22, 2017
Look at the cone head grin grin grin

Afonja
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2017
free2ryhme:

You never tell us say you don relocate go your new residence
lol...na me hold whistle like korofo referee?nor be una dey waka jugbe dey dey do omonozozo ����

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by tifany89(m): 11:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Guyman02:
It is not touch and follow anything; it has happened to me, when a random guy met on the road asking for directions and from there started a new conversation.
He then told me about how he has foreign currency to wash which he took from one of the GMG bags of his boss who is a politician and into money laundering and that they launder money by coating it with a material to avoid EFCC and immigration detection at the airport and that the man treated him badly and that was why he had to take one bag and run and now needed some money to buy 'mercury' which is the chemical agent they use for washing off the coating on the money which includes dollars, Euro and Pounds.

He promised me a huge share of the dollars, took me to a corner and demonstrated how it works with a small quantity, gave me 1 dollar note that he just 'washed' to go and change at the Mallams place, I went and came back and he told me to hurry and go and bring money so that we can buy more chemicals and wash more money which he claimed are in $100 notes.

Na so I begin dey give am money until all my savings were finished and he disappeared, because of the embarassment of being fleeced by another guy, I had to lie to my parents and everyone like your brother has just done that the man hypnotized me with 'touch and follow' instead of telling them that it was my greed that I 'touched and followed' and got seriously burnt grin grin grin

Abeg, ask your brother to give you the true story and not this story for the gods cheesy
Meanwhile you were already seeing yourself as the new onowu eze-ego of your town . Lmao funny story
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Guyman02: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2017
tifany89:

Meanwhile you were already seeing yourself as the new onowu eze-ego of your town . Lmao funny story
Guy how did you know that?I was thinking of how to overtake Hush puppi and start wearing only Gucci with the 'touch and follow' dollars grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2017
At first, do not answer people you don't know..

Keep a straight face.

Again, keep your big money in an account without ATM card.

Funds lodged in ATM accounts are for emergency.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2017
generalbush:
It isn't charm, it is greed!!!

Dont say what you don't know.

Talk and Follow has nothing to do with greed.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by kaykhalie(f): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by openmine(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2017
This has happened before...though in a different way!
There is nothing like charm...
Her brother is trying to cover up the real story...he doesn't want his sister to mock or call him a FOOL thats why he made up that story!
The real story is that the swindler sweet talked him on how he can double his money or how wit a little amount,he can get a huge some of money!
The greed got to him and he stupidly gave his atm to the guy!

...and its so easy to trick some one who is so desperate for quick cash...."Like they always say,eye dey red" grin grin
Go and check any one that has been swindled,its because of their GREED nothing more!
A very useful example is MMM! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by openmine(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Guyman02:
It is not touch and follow anything; it has happened to me, when a random guy met me on the road asking for directions and from there started a new conversation.
He then told me about how he has foreign currency to wash which he took from one of the GMG bags of his boss who is a politician and into money laundering and that they launder money by coating it with a material to avoid EFCC and immigration detection at the airport and that the man treated him badly and that was why he had to take one bag and run and now needed some money to buy 'mercury' which is the chemical agent they use for washing off the coating on the money which includes dollars, Euro and Pounds.

He promised me a huge share of the dollars, took me to a corner and demonstrated how it works with a small quantity, gave me 1 dollar note that he just 'washed' to go and change at the Mallams place, I went and came back and he told me to hurry and go and bring money so that we can buy more chemicals and wash more money which he claimed are in $100 notes.

Na so I begin dey give am money until all my savings were finished and he disappeared, because of the embarassment of being fleeced by another guy, I had to lie to my parents and everyone like your brother has just done that the man hypnotized me with 'touch and follow' instead of telling them that it was my greed that I 'touched and followed' and got seriously burnt grin grin grin

Abeg, ask your brother to give you the true story and not this story for the gods cheesy
Thank U...this is exactly what happened to a friend of mine inside keke....the guy even lied that he was from cameroun
My friend kept withdrawing all the money in his account....even when i called him during the "greed driven" period,He refused to pick my calls...
When it dawned on him,he finally picked my call and started lying about how some one robbed him...it was later he told me the "real story"!! grin grin
Charm ke Juju nee cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by openmine(m): 12:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Naughtysite:
At first, do not answer people you don't know..

Keep a straight face.

Again, keep your big money in an account without ATM card.

Funds lodged in ATM accounts are for emergency.
True!
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Afritop(m): 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
IN YORUBA THEY CALL IT: ŐRÔ JADE ASÉ TÈLE

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Gentlevin: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Guyman02:
It is not touch and follow anything; it has happened to me, when a random guy met me on the road asking for directions and from there started a new conversation.

Bro abeg I need permission to laugh........he he he he he he he he hahahahaha.......chaiiii!!! my guy don dey plan d kind hot ride him go buy with new hot dollars.....
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by DidiLove1: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
darkenkach:
Stupid banks. They will never help you recover your stolen funds. They will just shut you out and tell you its non of their business.

Please read and comment with sense. How exactly is it any bank's fault that an adult male lost his money to fraudsters due to his greed? What do you want the bank to do?

OP, your brother should tell you the real story of how his greed made him lose his money. This cuck and bull story of touch and follow is so lame it sucks.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by showghan(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
How much dey the account sef?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by showghan(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
kaykhalie:
Hey Guys.Vote for your own girl i was nominated for two awards in the JEAawards

#best female rapper

#best performing act

kindly use use this link to vote for me click

KAY_KHALIE

http://www.jtownclusterng.com/jeawards-2017-voting/0/

follow me on instagram.....kay_khalie

Oh Baby.... nothing is free ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by darkenkach(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
DidiLove1:

Please read and comment with sense. How exactly is it any bank's fault that an adult male lost his money to fraudsters due to his greed? What do you want the bank to do?

OP, your brother should tell you the real story of how his greed made him lose his money. This cuck and bull story of touch and follow is so lame it sucks.

You my comment again. Why can't the bank assist? Nobody is above mistake. Now receive your sense iJN.
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! I still don't believe in juju. The guy might have used some form of psychology for the small boy.
You better start believing it now o.
Talk n follow n
Touch n follow
No be today dem start na
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Guyman02:
He then told me about how he has foreign currency to wash which he took from one of the GMG bags of his boss who is a politician and into money laundering, that they launder money by coating it with a material to avoid EFCC and immigration detection at the airport, that the man treated him badly and that was why he had to take one bag and run away and now needed some money to buy 'mercury' which is the chemical agent they use for washing off the coating on the money which includes dollars, Euro and Pounds.

He promised me a huge share of the dollars, took me to a corner and demonstrated how it works with a small quantity, gave me 1 dollar note that he just 'washed' to go and change at the Mallams place, I went and came back and he told me to hurry and go and bring money so that we can buy more chemicals and wash more money which he claimed are in $100 notes and worth millions.

Na so I begin dey give am money until all my savings were finished and he disappeared, because of the embarrassment of being fleeced by another guy, I had to lie to my parents and everyone like your brother has just done that the man hypnotized me with 'touch and follow' instead of telling them that it was my greed that I 'touched and followed' and got seriously burnt grin grin grin

When all this was going on, all I was thinking about was how I will be the next Hush Puppi and E-Money combined on Nairaland FP, wearing only Gucci and driving Lamborghini or Bugatti like Dino Melaye with my dollars, not knowing I was impoverishing myself and dashing my hard earned money to one 'idiot 419 fool', I even borrowed from friends with promises to pay them back with unimaginable interests cheesy

Lwkm exactly as it happened to me. Buh my luck na say dat time I never get bank account

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by PropertyAsset: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lands on Promo In Ibeju-Lekki/Ajah & Magboro-Berger

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL When You Buy From VILLA GARDEN CITY Magboro-Berger*

Acquire 1plot From *VILLA GARDEN CITY*
Behind MFM Prayer City & NASFAT Magboro along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Price: *#650* per plot
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build.

*FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS*

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = *#690k*

Deposit *#100K* and spread the balance.

Contact us on
*08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)* let's discuss your options.

*OTHER OPTIONS*�

*1. Casavilla Estate Magboro*By MFM Prayer City and Behind Punch Newspaper Head Office, Magboro-Berger.
*Price: N3m per plot*
*Title: CofO*

*2. Christal Villa King's Court Ibeju-Lekki* Apakin before LaCampaigne Tropicanna.
*Promo Price: N4m*
*Title: Approved Excision*

*3. Christal Villa Gold Ibeju-Lekki*
*Price: #700k*
*Title:*Registered Survey (Excision in Process)
*Promo: Buy 5 And Get 1 Free Plot*

*4. WestWood Park 2, Sangotedo, Ajah Lagos*
*Promo Price:* #11.5m
*Title:* CofO

*5. Arium Estate Abijo GRA*
*Price:* #6.5m
*Title:* CofO

*6. Opulence Estate, Lakowe Ajah (By Lakowe Golf Course (just off the Expressway)*
*Price:* #10.5m
*Title:* Gazette

*7. Royalty Garden Shimawa By RCCG Redemption Camp's New Auditions*
*Price:* N2.5m
*CofO processing*

*8. Hill Crest Estate, Abuja (Sabon-Lugbe)*
*Price: #3m* for 450sqm (Pent-house land size), #4m for 550sqm (Duplex land size)
*Title: RofO*

*9. VIP Gardens Festac Extension*, Abule-Ado.
*Price: #5.5m*
*Title: CofO*

*Contact Us: Call 08034113771, 08155539270 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)*

Investment made easy.....
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by 3kay945(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
walosky:
Cant you see the shape of his skull?

Its from Ijebu -igbo

Na Afonja

grin
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by nell2: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Talk and follow charm is one of the oldest alongside touch and follow!

The touch and follow charm was what I used on Nwankaego and Enoghayin back then in secondary school to have carnal knowledge of them under one of the staircase in my school.

It made me feel like LL Cool J way back.

But it never worked on all the ugly girls in SU I tried to help their ministry.

A prayerful person never falls victim of such!

Your brother is obviously a mumu and fell a prey because he does not pray.

Apostle Suleiman once said, if you don't use something, they will use you for something or use their something to collect your something.

Be wise!
Nwaamaikpe is evaberry is you
Re: Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Ur bro dey lie. He is ashamed to tell d full gist

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Officers Administer First Aid Treatment To Two Hawkers Who Got Into A Fight / Two Anambra Vigilantes Nabbed Over Attempted Rape Of A 12-Year-Old Girl / Armed Robbers Storm UNIUYO; Rob Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.