Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Wholesale /fashion /supplier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale /fashion /supplier (501 Views)

We help you buy from 1688, alibaba, tmall, taobao & pay your chinese supplier / Plank And Wood Supplier / Dried Cow Dick Supplier Needed Urgently.( Import To Turkey) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale /fashion /supplier by prinzcharminn(m): 8:02am On Nov 22, 2017
Good morning,

Neweramart is here again but for good.

We all know Christmas is here already, so let us start shopping for ourselves, siblings or family.

We sell and supply quality branded fashion accessories in wholesale prices.

If you want to start an online store, boutique or just for personal usage you can always contact us.

You can pre order in quantities or in pcs we still order for you in wholesale prices.

You can also pre order high quality shoes, watches, bags, clothes and Low quality also.

Note all qualities are good and price friendly.

Quality is from A, AA and AAA.

We also help you order Replicas for those that understands.

For more details and enquiries check my signature on my profile.

If you have difficulties finding my contacts on signature. Please leave a message here.

Re: Wholesale /fashion /supplier by prinzcharminn(m): 8:14am On Nov 22, 2017
Note: My username is as a result of using my old account and been unable to change it to my business neweramart, Should in case you can help thank you.

With about 10k subscriber on bbmc and a good instagram followers and Good testimony everywhere, this is not a joke. We are real and trustworthy.

Below are pictures of some of my items.

Oh we also sell ladies items... It's a unisex business please take note.

We have brogues/oxford/cooperate/office ,casual, sport, heels, boots, wedges shoes

Re: Wholesale /fashion /supplier by diuloaku(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
what's your phone contact please? need to contact you
Re: Wholesale /fashion /supplier by prinzcharminn(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
diuloaku:
what's your phone contact please? need to contact you

Check my profile for my signature.
Re: Wholesale /fashion /supplier by prinzcharminn(m): 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
New trending wears are still available.
You need a China agent that can supply high end wears ?....we are the one you looking for .

Re: Wholesale /fashion /supplier by prinzcharminn(m): 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
Follow @tdelenn on instagram if you need high end wholesale supplier.

(1) (Reply)

10 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With Less Than N50,000 / *why Many Great Ideas Foa(fail On Arrival) And How Not To Join The Band Wagon!!* / Topic deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.