Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed (21113 Views)

Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / 2019 Election: Lai Mohammed Boasts As APC Inaugurates ‘victory Army’ To Sack PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by aalangel(f): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
So the urge was there.....mtchewww...

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by bolajoko007: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
It's because you are full of hatred, free your mind and be positive then you will know that this HMIC is an honest man.
myboy2010:
I Dnt just know why I dnt believe this man even if he say he is a man I will have to confirm first
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by Jeff9498(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
...and why should there be an urge to be resisted in the first place....? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by Frontman01: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Na you sabi, Alh lai muhammed is a man of his word
myboy2010:
I Dnt just know why I dnt believe this man even if he say he is a man I will have to confirm first
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by emmie14: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
I can never believe anything from Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by Frontman01: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
HMIC is a of his word
IForgotMyLoginD:
...and why should there be an urge to be resisted in the first place....? undecided
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by Frontman01: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nawa oooo
aalangel:
So the urge was there.....mtchewww...
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by bart10: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
So dumb sad

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by centboy123456(m): 12:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
myboy2010:

hahaha u dam funny
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by chronique(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
May God bless Lair Mohammed for finally speaking the truth. According to him, Buhari resisted the "urge" to rig the Anambra election. He didn't say he resisted the "pressure" or that anyone urged or pressurized him to rig the election. What this means is that, Buhari actually wanted to rig the election cos he had the urge to do so... We all know that criminals always have the urge to commit crime but sometimes they resist it, and wait for another day. That does not mean they have turned a new leaf. Most times, it's because they are waiting for a better opportunity to strike. Let's see if somebody would be able to resist that same urge in 2019. At least, Lair Mohammed has given us a clue as to what Buhari is capable of doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by Progressive1: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kudos to HMIC why won't I believe him he knew what he is saying he is in government this has never happened in the history of Nigeria it shows that buhari want a level playing ground I know that by this 2019 there will surely be free and fair election.

myboy2010:
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by Progressive1: 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Why don't use your common sense sometimes, why is it that whenever Lai Mohammed said something you all believe that it a lie he knew what he was saying pdp has always been using such system to rigged whenever there is election they will withdraw your security or change one or two things so that t Jr run can able to rigged the election but buhari has able to show courage he believes in free and fair election.

chronique:
May God bless Lair Mohammed for finally speaking the truth. According to him, Buhari resisted the "urge" to rig the Anambra election. He didn't say he resisted the "pressure" or that anyone urged or pressurized him to rig the election. What this means is that, Buhari actually wanted to rig the election cos he had the urge to do so... We all know that criminals always have the urge to commit crime but sometimes they resist it, and wait for another day. That does not mean they have turned a new leaf. Most times, it's because they are waiting for a better opportunity to strike. Let's see if somebody would be able to resist that same urge in 2019. At least, Lair Mohammed has given us a clue as to what Buhari is capable of doing.
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by Progressive1: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bigot how will you believe we all know that this how you people have always be rigging election in the country.

emmie14:
I can never believe anything from Lai Mohammed
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
ProWalker:
PMB has proven with the Anambra election that he is above pedestrian and petty politics
Kudos PMB

Aisha rice and salad must be so sweet.
Kontinu enjoying in the suffering and smiling mode.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475931_apc_jpegac400acfc063c990eecab1effb6ce5fc

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by chronique(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Progressive1:
Why don't use your common sense sometimes, why is it that whenever Lai Mohammed said something you all believe that it a lie he knew what he was saying pdp has always been using such system to rigged whenever there is election they will withdraw your security or change one or two things so that t Jr run can able to rigged the election but buhari has able to show courage he believes in free and fair election.

If you have a brain, you would have gotten my message but unfortunately, you don't. Get the Bleep out of here.
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Frontman01:
Na you sabi, Alh lai muhammed is a man of his word

Indeed.
As long as his budget is more than that of the agric. ministry. Why not, if not
Na ordinary citizens like you go suffer am with unemployment, bad roads, schools, hospitals, kidnappers, armed robbers etc.

Revealed: How Buhari Budgeted N39 billion for Propaganda

In a bid to launder his already battered image, President Muhammadu Buhari has allocated a whooping sum of N39 billion in the 2016 budget to the Ministry of Information and Culture, a sum higher than the paltry N29 billion allocated to the Ministry of Agriculture.

This is a direct inverse of the 2015 budget, where Former President Goodluck Jonathan allocated the sum of N23 billion to Ministry of Information and N39 billion to the Agricultural Ministry.

The meager allocation to the Agricultural ministry has left political stakeholders wondering if the present administration aims at diversifying the economy or thriving on propaganda.

Buhari had in August, 2015 stated that Nigerians must stop paying mere lip service to agriculture, as crude oil and gas exports will no longer be sufficient as the country’s major revenue earner.

“It’s time to go back to the land. We must face the reality that the petroleum we had depended on for so long will no longer suffice. We campaigned heavily on agriculture, and we are ready to assist as many want to go into agricultural ventures,’’ Buhari stated.

However investigations by Post Nigeria revealed that Buhari’s words did not match his action following the lean budgetary provision for Agriculture.

More from: https://www.post-nigeria.com/revealed-how-buhari-budgeted-n39-billion-for-propaganda/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by anonimi: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
chronique:
May God bless Lair Mohammed for finally speaking the truth. According to him, Buhari resisted the "urge" to rig the Anambra election. He didn't say he resisted the "pressure" or that anyone urged or pressurized him to rig the election. What this means is that, Buhari actually wanted to rig the election cos he had the urge to do so... We all know that criminals always have the urge to commit crime but sometimes they resist it, and wait for another day.
That does not mean they have turned a new leaf. Most times, it's because they are waiting for a better opportunity to strike. Let's see if somebody would be able to resist that same urge in 2019. At least, Lair Mohammed has given us a clue as to what Buhari is capable of doing.

You are a wise man.
May God enlarge your tribe of wise, bold & courageous men. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by Bizibi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Progressive1:
Kudos to HMIC why won't I believe him he knew what he is saying he is in government this has never happened in the history of Nigeria it shows that buhari want a level playing ground I know that by this 2019 there will surely be free and fair election.

mtcheeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by ProWalker: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2017
anonimi:

Aisha rice and salad must be so sweet.
Kontinu enjoying in the suffering and smiling mode.

Your warped and jaundiced opinion count for nothing and it’s of no effect

YoU barked more than this pre-election 2015.
Where are your crayons again, gone with Jonathan ?
Nonsense person
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by realchange255: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Nigeria is moving forward..
Apc is working...kudos to lai mohammed for the update
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by micmond: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
If He resist the urge again in 2019 then i will try listening to your lies
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by godofuck231: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by Okoroawusa: 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
deantimes:
You have lied to the extent that even if you're saying the truth no one believes you again.

If you guys didn't rig, how come APC that southeast hates so much came second in the election?

Even lalasticlala won't believe this.
So u rig to become second?

Pls try n ve sense!
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by bolajoko007: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
It is because of hatred, when you free your mind from hatred and negative thinking you will know that HMIC is a great man.
myboy2010:
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by 48noble(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
AlanSugar:

What's the lie about this, it's simple and straightforward isn't it?
nothing is simple with lai Mohammed
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by HINCO(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
MR LI
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by goodvision12(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by engrchykae(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
doctokwus:
Look at this bloody liar !
Nobody could have rigged the Anambra elections because APC is so hated there that any attempt to rig in Nwoye would have set the nation in crisis.
For Liar Muhammed to av even mentioned the possibilty of rigging and it being achievable shows the kind of devilish people that rule us.
A goverment spokesman claiming the president could have rigged an election if he wanted to!Tragic!!
buhari don't know what is rigging= femi adesina.
Buhari resisted the urge to rig anambra election=lai mohamed.
These morons continue to think that we are dumb,how can the police chief withdraw the governor's security without the knowledge of abuja.anyway bubu is a true disciple of machiavelli,he makes others to do his dirty works while he remains saint bubu.
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2017
deantimes:

Read more: http://headline.com.ng/amp/buhari-resisted-urge-rig-anambra-poll-favour-apc-lai-mohammed/

Just like rivers State, shit abeg, your rigging didn't just work
Re: How Buhari Resisted Urge To Rig Anambra Election – Lai Mohammed by everozone: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
If Obiano had not raised alarm Buhari wouldn't have ordered the IG to reinstate the governor's security aides.The president should as well ensure that 2019 general elections is free and fair so that we can use our votes to boot him of the Aso Villa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: Court Dismisses Bribery Case Against Governor / Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu / LASEPA Reopens Quilox Night Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.